Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kimbo did it for the Hood!
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Southeastpaw
Nice sig buffalo.
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 21 2008, 12:27 PM) [snapback]379526[/snapback]
They easily became the biggest names in the biz simply by stepping in the door...Kimbo was already creating a huge buzz on his own and Lesnar was a huge star as well and easily became the biggest name in the company! MMA tried to create buzz with everyone else...but they were lames with no personality who couldnt sell. Due to Lesnars appearence UFC 81 was the 5th biggest ppv in company history! REAL TALK! fuck.gif

If Kimbo was the "biggest name in the biz" then he'd be fighting for the UFC, or even goddamn EliteXC. As it stands, he's not even in WEC yet, so fuck off with your gay-ass bullshit, you fucking noob.

As for Lesnar, he's nowhere close to being the "biggest name" in the UFC. There's a 40-year old, fat, out-of-shape, beer drinking lard ass, sporting a mohawk by the name of Chuck Liddell who is leaps and bounds above Brock Lesnar in terms of marketing and PPV sales in regards to the UFC, so either stop chugging the jizz or choke on it and die, because I'm tired of debating with an infantile retard who can't even spell "MMA", let alone debate about it.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 22 2008, 08:51 PM) [snapback]379653[/snapback]
If Kimbo was the "biggest name in the biz" then he'd be fighting for the UFC, or even goddamn EliteXC. As it stands, he's not even in WEC yet, so fuck off with your gay-ass bullshit, you fucking noob.

As for Lesnar, he's nowhere close to being the "biggest name" in the UFC. There's a 40-year old, fat, out-of-shape, beer drinking lard ass, sporting a mohawk by the name of Chuck Liddell who is leaps and bounds above Brock Lesnar in terms of marketing and PPV sales in regards to the UFC, so either stop chugging the jizz or choke on it and die, because I'm tired of debating with an infantile retard who can't even spell "MMA", let alone debate about it.

The fight was on EliteXC. Your trying too hard with the insults.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Feb 22 2008, 08:53 PM) [snapback]379654[/snapback]
The fight was on EliteXC. Your trying too hard with the insults.

Kimbo, however, is NOT an EliteXC fighter. He is under contract with CFFC. You aren't trying hard enough.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 22 2008, 10:08 PM) [snapback]379659[/snapback]
Kimbo, however, is NOT an EliteXC fighter. He is under contract with CFFC. You aren't trying hard enough.

Which is smart.....
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 22 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]379653[/snapback]

The only thing retarded is your fuckin pic!! You just cant deal with the facts..they must have some good crack in China! Facts are facts for a rookie (Lesnar) to put the show in the top five of all time PPV buys for the company that proves he is a big name!! Kimbo like him or not is a big name now...who do you think was creating the buzz for his fight?! Certainly not old ass Tank who has been K.Oed over and over again!! Funny how cowards always wanna talk tough on thier little CPU...get on some real shit with your lame ass!! thumbsdown_anim.gif
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 23 2008, 03:38 AM) [snapback]379690[/snapback]
The only thing retarded is your fuckin pic!! You just cant deal with the facts..they must have some good crack in China! Facts are facts for a rookie (Lesnar) to put the show in the top five of all time PPV buys for the company that proves he is a big name!! Kimbo like him or not is a big name now...who do you think was creating the buzz for his fight?! Certainly not old ass Tank who has been K.Oed over and over again!! Funny how cowards always wanna talk tough on thier little CPU...get on some real shit with your lame ass!! thumbsdown_anim.gif

Lesnar sucks. Kimbo sucks. You suck. The rest is debatable, but these 3 facts are simply undeniable. Any questions?
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 23 2008, 03:53 AM) [snapback]379693[/snapback]
Lesnar sucks. Kimbo sucks. You suck. The rest is debatable, but these 3 facts are simply undeniable. Any questions?

laugh.gif fuck.gif Ur a lame.. U have no arguement!
BigG
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 22 2008, 11:15 PM) [snapback]379635[/snapback]
Every video of the Tank/Kimbo fight has been pulled off of You Tube...lol. They all read "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Pro Elite, Inc."

Damn them!!! And you think Dana White is an evil guy?!?!?

Who would win, a prime White Buffalo Botha or Kimbo Slice?
streetlion1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 23 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]379725[/snapback]

In the cage Slice...in the boxing ring Botha.
TheWhiteBuffalo
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 23 2008, 01:02 PM) [snapback]379725[/snapback]

When you say "prime", you must mean the current form of Frans Botha. I can tell you this, that Botha would love to go toe-to-toe with Kimbo and would never back down. Frans has more MMA experience than Kimbo, but would prefer to stand and trade. Very easy brawl for the beast that is Frans Botha. Ref stops the fight 2:00 in the first and save Kimbo from any permanent damage.

streetlion1
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 23 2008, 01:44 PM) [snapback]379736[/snapback]
When you say "prime", you must mean the current form of Frans Botha. I can tell you this, that Botha would love to go toe-to-toe with Kimbo and would never back down. Frans has more MMA experience than Kimbo, but would prefer to stand and trade. Very easy brawl for the beast that is Frans Botha. Ref stops the fight 2:00 in the first and save Kimbo from any permanent damage.

LOL! Dont be so sure...it might be Tyson-Botha revisited!
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 23 2008, 12:30 PM) [snapback]379714[/snapback]
laugh.gif fuck.gif Ur a lame.. U have no arguement!

My argument stands, dipshit. You never debated the obvious facts dropped before your eyes, and you refuse to debate them still. Don't get all extra stupid about it now. Kimbo Slice is a sideshow club fighter fighting for a 2nd tier organization, and Brock Lesnar got subbed in less than 90 seconds in front of a couple million fans, the majority of which were cheering at his brutal loss. Clean the cum out of your hair before you come at me with all the lame bullshit you speak.

Your father,
Warlord
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 23 2008, 02:41 PM) [snapback]379735[/snapback]
In the cage Slice...in the boxing ring Botha.

Right... because your MMA opinion counts for something. Kimbo's "ground" game looks like a 12yr old dry humping his pillow-and yo know it. So when you know jack and shit about either, and stop hanging off of Slice's nutsack, you might be able to speak without sounding like a goober-noodle.

QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 23 2008, 03:38 AM) [snapback]379690[/snapback]
Funny how cowards always wanna talk tough on thier little CPU...get on some real shit with your lame ass!! thumbsdown_anim.gif

Tell us about the mean streets of Mini-Apple-Us/St. Paul, since you "relate to where Kimbo comes from."
streetlion1
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 24 2008, 01:36 PM) [snapback]379880[/snapback]
Right... because your MMA opinion counts for something. Kimbo's "ground" game looks like a 12yr old dry humping his pillow-and yo know it. So when you know jack and shit about either, and stop hanging off of Slice's nutsack, you might be able to speak without sounding like a goober-noodle.

Tell us about the mean streets of Mini-Apple-Us/St. Paul, since you "relate to where Kimbo comes from."

You must be dumb as hell....You dont know shit about St. Paul. What the hell do you know about the streets anyway?! Your probably some lame dumb ass redneck who'd be stripped naked and robbed for your cheese and your manhood...just like Slice did to that lame bum in your sig!
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 23 2008, 07:43 PM) [snapback]379778[/snapback]
My argument stands, dipshit. You never debated the obvious facts dropped before your eyes, and you refuse to debate them still. Don't get all extra stupid about it now. Kimbo Slice is a sideshow club fighter fighting for a 2nd tier organization, and Brock Lesnar got subbed in less than 90 seconds in front of a couple million fans, the majority of which were cheering at his brutal loss. Clean the cum out of your hair before you come at me with all the lame bullshit you speak.

Your father,
Warlord

Those millions of fans were watching due to the appearence of Lesnar dumb ass! Slice is doin it good for the hood whoopin lames like yourself. That was my argument! They are two of the biggest names in the biz and they are just rookies..not my fault you cant handle that! Get the story straight and speak REAL or dont speak at all coward!
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 24 2008, 06:35 PM) [snapback]379928[/snapback]
Those millions of fans were watching due to the appearence of Lesnar dumb ass! Slice is doin it good for the hood whoopin lames like yourself. That was my argument! They are two of the biggest names in the biz and they are just rookies..not my fault you cant handle that! Get the story straight and speak REAL or dont speak at all coward!

Get it straight, you fucking e-gangster. Any celebrity from any walk of life could've stepped in to fight Frank Mir and it would've did those same kind of numbers. Do you think if faggot-ass Shaquille O'Neal fought Frank Mir on that night, it would'nt have equaled or surpassed the gate that Lesnar's fight brought? What about Ray Lewis? Eminem? Hell, even goddamn Floyd Gayweather Jr. could've pulled in that kind of crowd.

Mir/Lesnar was a freakshow, and every non-MMA fan who tuned in did so because of the spectacle, not because it was Brock Lesnar. Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Undertake, the Rock, or any of your other faggot-ass wrestlers could've stepped in the octagon and it would've gotten the same attention. Don't confuse a spectacle event, and somehow assume it means your boy was a draw. Let's see the numbers on Brock's next "fight", now that he got subbed out in less than 90 seconds.

OWNED. Again.
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 24 2008, 07:59 PM) [snapback]379933[/snapback]
Get it straight, you fucking e-gangster. Any celebrity from any walk of life could've stepped in to fight Frank Mir and it would've did those same kind of numbers. Do you think if faggot-ass Shaquille O'Neal fought Frank Mir on that night, it would'nt have equaled or surpassed the gate that Lesnar's fight brought? What about Ray Lewis? Eminem? Hell, even goddamn Floyd Gayweather Jr. could've pulled in that kind of crowd.

Mir/Lesnar was a freakshow, and every non-MMA fan who tuned in did so because of the spectacle, not because it was Brock Lesnar. Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Undertake, the Rock, or any of your other faggot-ass wrestlers could've stepped in the octagon and it would've gotten the same attention. Don't confuse a spectacle event, and somehow assume it means your boy was a draw. Let's see the numbers on Brock's next "fight", now that he got subbed out in less than 90 seconds.

OWNED. Again.

"e-gangster"?!..I aint no gangster nor do I claim to be im just hood-raised so get it right! Exactly...you just proved my original point for me. There are too many lame personalities in the biz that people are drawn to someone new who was already a name outside of the sport! I also say that only someone with credibility could do numbers like that..Brocks great amateur wrestling backround gave him that credibility...sure any celebrity would've drawn attention but wouldnt of been taken as serious. By the sounds of it you dont think Lesnar will go anywhere in MMA..or Kimbo for that matter..I think they will. Lets leave it at that and see what happens.
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 24 2008, 10:47 PM) [snapback]379942[/snapback]
"e-gangster"?!..I aint no gangster nor do I claim to be im just hood-raised so get it right!

Boyz 'n' the hood... in Minnesota? laugh.gif Hood raised? How fucking lame are you? Shut your suburban ass up with that gay shit. You're a fucking whitebread, e-gangster to the highest degree, with your pro wrestling-loving ass. What do you expect to accomplish on here with your E-tough "hood raised" bullshit? Who do you think you're impressing? And more importantly, who gives two shits? You gonna bust a CAPSlock in my ass, homeboy? Gonna do a type-by on my ass? Fuck off. laugh.gif

Exactly...you just proved my original point for me. There are too many lame personalities in the biz that people are drawn to someone new who was already a name outside of the sport!
No, dipshit, wrong again. It was a fucking SPECTACLE. If Brock Lesnar had attempted to step into the boxing ring with Mike Tyson, it still would've pulled in a crowd. If Mike or any name celebrity from boxing were to all of a sudden get a crack at playing QB in the NFL, that too would've pulled in strong numbers, just off the freakshow appeal alone. That doesn't mean that the NFL or boxing is full of lame personalities, now does it?

I also say that only someone with credibility could do numbers like that..Brocks great amateur wrestling backround gave him that credibility...sure any celebrity would've drawn attention but wouldnt of been taken as serious. By the sounds of it you dont think Lesnar will go anywhere in MMA..or Kimbo for that matter..I think they will. Lets leave it at that and see what happens.

Kimbo and Lesnar will go nowhere fast in Mixed Martial Arts. True gold always shines, and shit always stinks. Those are two facts in life that can never change, and you will realize that soon enough. Bank on it.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 24 2008, 06:29 PM) [snapback]379927[/snapback]
You must be dumb as hell....You dont know shit about St. Paul. What the hell do you know about the streets anyway?! Your probably some lame dumb ass redneck who'd be stripped naked and robbed for your cheese and your manhood...just like Slice did to that lame bum in your sig!

You're right about one thing, I don't know about St. Paul, which is why I asked. So don't get all touchy and sensitive. I asked you to explain the "hood" and you get all twitchy? And talk about a homophobe... It's the 21st century, you can get counseling for all that gay/dairy rage.

So tell us all about the mean streets of St. Paul. Tell us about your hood, and spare me the insults.

Hell, if you use proper grammer, I might even mail you a case of twinkies.
TheWhiteBuffalo
He obviously doesn't realize that rednecks kick major ass! As Stone Cold would say......"Oh...Hell Yeah"!

It's funny, he talks about "lame dumb ass redneck", but if you counter and tell the world that he is surely a lame, dumb ass, uneducated, poor, underclass, ghetto street thug who is a waste of a human life.....he will be calling Al Sharpton in no time! laugh.gif

I don't know what he is.....other than a sh*tty poster who has no knowledge of MMA and an extremely limited vocabulary. drinks.gif
rusty_trombone
MMA always brings out intelligent discussions.
Warlord
Hey Streetlion, looks like Floyd Gayweather is pulling in $20,000,000 to wrestle the Big Show at Wrestlemania. http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iiBDGi6...G88mnQD8V1LGVO2

I guess that shows how lame all the professional wrestling personalities are, since most of those chumps don't make $20,000,000 in their entire lives, let alone in ONE MATCH. Floyd Gayweather is now the FACE OF WRESTLING, and is wrestling's BIGGEST DRAW! See how fun it is using your retard logic? Choke on it, stud.

OWNED.
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 25 2008, 03:28 AM) [snapback]379961[/snapback]
Boyz 'n' the hood... in Minnesota? laugh.gif Hood raised? How fucking lame are you? Shut your suburban ass up with that gay shit. You're a fucking whitebread, e-gangster to the highest degree, with your pro wrestling-loving ass. What do you expect to accomplish on here with your E-tough "hood raised" bullshit? Who do you think you're impressing? And more importantly, who gives two shits? You gonna bust a CAPSlock in my ass, homeboy? Gonna do a type-by on my ass? Fuck off. laugh.gif

No, dipshit, wrong again. It was a fucking SPECTACLE. If Brock Lesnar had attempted to step into the boxing ring with Mike Tyson, it still would've pulled in a crowd. If Mike or any name celebrity from boxing were to all of a sudden get a crack at playing QB in the NFL, that too would've pulled in strong numbers, just off the freakshow appeal alone. That doesn't mean that the NFL or boxing is full of lame personalities, now does it?
Kimbo and Lesnar will go nowhere fast in Mixed Martial Arts. True gold always shines, and shit always stinks. Those are two facts in life that can never change, and you will realize that soon enough. Bank on it.

LOL! Who is the one who started talking disrespectful?! White-bread?! Im not white coward and that would have nothing to do with it anyway!...Dont speak on shit you know nothing about...I aint on here to type tough..I walk it every day in my life! Its obvious You know NOTHING about these minnesota boys sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up! Your the one talking shit when everyone else is here to talk boxing/MMA...I doubt you'd be so disrespectfull if we ever met face to face..but we wont so all this bullshit is a waste of time!..if we disagree on something and debate about it thats one thing but you got off into the insults...so who is really the one trying to act tough on the fuckin internet you coward?!....and to counter on your Mayweather post.....all the top guys in the biz are getting at least 4-5 mil a year...if you want a celebrity to appear at your show..you gotta pay bottem line!...PBF is no draw in pro wrestling..because the fan response are all boo's. He is however an attention getter and someone who'll draw casual fans and even boxing fans who dont even like Pro Wrestling to Wrestlemania. It is only this..PBF has probably said..you want me to actually be physical in the ring and risk injury..then brake bread. V.K. Mcmahon is a billionaire anyway so that was probably nothing to him even more-so when you see the final numbers on how many people order the event....and only time will tell how Kimbo and Lesnar really do in MMA..not a hater like you!..Now I waste no more words on a disrespectful coward who likes to talk shit on a forum!!! thumbsdown_anim.gif fuck.gif
Fitz
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]380023[/snapback]
Im not white coward and that would have nothing to do with it anyway!

What are you?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 25 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]380023[/snapback]
sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up!

damn, he said lay off the house pets. laugh.gif

now you should come back with some crack about minnesotans, i don't know much about minnesota except it's cold. Maybe make fun of his long johns?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 25 2008, 09:38 PM) [snapback]380026[/snapback]
What are you?

I think he's Pakistani.
streetlion1
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 25 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]380026[/snapback]
What are you?

Im Black/White....Why? Race has nothing to do with anything. What is this turning into a race thing?!
Fitz
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 01:45 PM) [snapback]380031[/snapback]
Im Black/White....Why? Race has nothing to do with anything. What is this turning into a race thing?!

I'm just wondering what you would think if someone was to tell you to sit back in your ghetto and eat your fried chicken and watermelon.
Of course race has nothing to do about it, but you are the one that is making semi racial remarks.
streetlion1
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 25 2008, 08:53 PM) [snapback]380033[/snapback]
I'm just wondering what you would think if someone was to tell you to sit back in your ghetto and eat your fried chicken and watermelon.
Of course race has nothing to do about it, but you are the one that is making semi racial remarks.

What was a semi racial remark?! I told him I wasnt white because im not....if your talking about my dog and cat comment I said that because I know that happens in China...it wasnt a racial remark..more of a remark about where he is from. Yeah I love fried chicken..hate watermelon though! Trust me I am the last person who'd confuse for a racist! By the way not everyone in the ghetto likes fried chicken and watermelon...just like not everyone in China eats dogs and cats...I was gettin at him cause he was being disrespectful. Also not everyone in the ghetto is black..and not everyone in China is of Asian descent! I dont give a damn what color anyone is on here! You feel me?!
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 25 2008, 09:20 PM) [snapback]380023[/snapback]
LOL! Who is the one who started talking disrespectful?! White-bread?! Im not white coward and that would have nothing to do with it anyway!...Dont speak on shit you know nothing about...I aint on here to type tough..I walk it every day in my life! Its obvious You know NOTHING about these minnesota boys sit back in China eat your dogs and cats and shut the fuck up!

Hey, tough guy, I ain't chinese. laugh.gif But way to go for making a racist ass remark anyway, and showing your true colors.

I'm an American whose in China making money, something you obviously know nothing about. So just sit back and enjoy your $50 WWE pay-per-views while beating off to Vince McMahon, whitebread. Your daddy is putting it down in the real world, not down in St. Paul hicksville or wherver the fuck your countryside ass is from. Fucking peasant.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:01 PM) [snapback]380035[/snapback]
just like not everyone in China eats dogs and cats...

no, but most of them
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 25 2008, 09:01 PM) [snapback]380036[/snapback]
Hey, tough guy, I ain't chinese. laugh.gif But way to go for making a racist ass remark anyway, and showing your true colors.

I'm an American whose in China making money, something you obviously know nothing about. So just sit back and enjoy your $50 WWE pay-per-views while beating off to Vince McMahon, whitebread. Your daddy is putting it down in the real world, not down in St. Paul hicksville or wherver the fuck your countryside ass is from. Fucking peasant.

You dont have to be asian or Chinese to live in China..but in China that does happen and im sure its not only asians doing it!...My fuckin girlfriend is half korean and one of my best friends is hmong so shut the fuck up with that calling me a racist bullshit you coward! You dont know me at all if your so concerned about who I am check out my website..or clean the cat hair outta your teeth and bring your lame ass back to america and see me in person..until then I have no more words for you until the next time Kimbo whips somebodys ass..In the words of Too Short Let My Nuts Go....Biatch!
Fitz
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 26 2008, 02:01 PM) [snapback]380035[/snapback]
What was a semi racial remark?! I told him I wasnt white because im not....if your talking about my dog and cat comment I said that because I know that happens in China...it wasnt a racial remark..more of a remark about where he is from. Yeah I love fried chicken..hate watermelon though! Trust me I am the last person who'd confuse for a racist! By the way not everyone in the ghetto likes fried chicken and watermelon...just like not everyone in China eats dogs and cats...I was gettin at him cause he was being disrespectful. Also not everyone in the ghetto is black..and not everyone in China is of Asian descent! I dont give a damn what color anyone is on here! You feel me?!

You got backed into a corner and panicked. You became agitated and angry and then went for semi racial remarks. You are the one saying race doesn't matter, but you are also the one that is making racial based comments.

*crip walks out of thread*
streetlion1
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 25 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]380039[/snapback]
You got backed into a corner and panicked. You became agitated and angry and then went for semi racial remarks. You are the one saying race doesn't matter, but you are also the one that is making racial based comments.

*crip walks out of thread*

No....country based remarks...there is a difference you know....your taking my words out of context Fitz. LOL panick?!..irritated is a better word..when people come online to talk shit it shows thier cowardice!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:11 PM) [snapback]380038[/snapback]
My fuckin girlfriend is half korean

Are koreans the ones with the eyes that aren't too slanty? A bit rounder?
streetlion1
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Feb 25 2008, 09:27 PM) [snapback]380041[/snapback]
Are koreans the ones with the eyes that aren't too slanty? A bit rounder?

lol...are you being serious? No-one looks the same no matter what race you are....but I dunno koreans have slanted eyes too I guess..my girl for one doesnt..cause she's bi-racial but her family people do.
streetlion1
Someone should go ahead and start a "race thread" in the general section....in the meantime...keep doin it good for the Hood Kimbo!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 25 2008, 10:33 PM) [snapback]380042[/snapback]
lol...are you being serious? No-one looks the same no matter what race you are....but I dunno koreans have slanted eyes too I guess..my girl for one doesnt..cause she's bi-racial but her family people do.

So Koreans are like half-chinese, would that make your girlfriend a quarter chinese?
TheWhiteBuffalo
I was racially offended by his "lame ass redneck" comment. I am pretty sure that was directed at white people.

I'm calling David Duke about this........ rap.gif
streetlion1
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 25 2008, 09:44 PM) [snapback]380046[/snapback]
I was racially offended by his "lame ass redneck" comment. I am pretty sure that was directed at white people.

I'm calling David Duke about this........ rap.gif

My fam is from Mississippi...I know plenty of black rednecks trust me!
streetlion1
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Feb 25 2008, 09:41 PM) [snapback]380045[/snapback]
So Koreans are like half-chinese, would that make your girlfriend a quarter chinese?

Koreans are half chinese? Not sure where you got that info...what are you gettin at anyway? This is a forum on fighting not race relations.
Warlord
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Feb 25 2008, 10:04 PM) [snapback]380037[/snapback]
no, but most of them

Naa, just the countryside peasants like streelion. No one from Shanghai or Beijing or any of the other industrialized cities do that shit. I don't eat cats and dogs because in my country they are domesticated and people treat them like family. In other countries they are treated as a food source because it is one of the most abundant meat sources available to the common population. That doesn't make the people eating them strange or evil, just like it doesn't make people in America who eat deers, goats, and cows strange.

In India and other countries, cows are worshipped and treated with dignity. In the states we slaughter them and eat them and call it good eating. Every creature consumes another in order to guarantee his own existence. That's just life. Only ignorant hicks like streetlion think any differently.
The CEO
laugh.gif

Can I get in on this thread? It looks like fun...

RT....Koreans got extra large heads and faces...that's the difference....I remember going to pick one up on a blind date, and I could see her fucking huge ass face from the expressway...needless to say, I took the next exit and went out solo....
streetlion1
QUOTE(Warlord @ Feb 25 2008, 10:04 PM) [snapback]380050[/snapback]
Naa, just the countryside peasants like streelion. No one from Shanghai or Beijing or any of the other industrialized cities do that shit. I don't eat cats and dogs because in my country they are domesticated and people treat them like family. In other countries they are treated as a food source because it is one of the most abundant meat sources available to the common population. That doesn't make the people eating them strange or evil, just like it doesn't make people in America who eat deers, goats, and cows strange.

In India and other countries, cows are worshipped and treated with dignity. In the states we slaughter them and eat them and call it good eating. Every creature consumes another in order to guarantee his own existence. That's just life. Only ignorant hicks like streetlion think any differently.

LOL...im a vegetarian and animal activist smart guy! You think St Paul is the countryside...which shows how much you know about America.
streetlion1
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 25 2008, 10:08 PM) [snapback]380051[/snapback]
laugh.gif

Can I get in on this thread? It looks like fun...

RT....Koreans got extra large heads and faces...that's the difference....I remember going to pick one up on a blind date, and I could see her fucking huge ass face from the expressway...needless to say, I took the next exit and went out solo....

Thats nothing more than a generalization...I have seen plenty of fine Korean ladies...and ladies of every race for that matter.
The CEO
naw, man...it's true...full blooded Koreans, on the norm, have larger heads and faces than other Asians...

and that story I told was true as well...I was on my cell getting last minute directions....she was waiting on her front porch...and I saw her fucking head from the interstate.
Warlord
QUOTE(streetlion1 @ Feb 25 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]380052[/snapback]
LOL...im a vegetarian and animal activist smart guy! You think St Paul is the countryside...which shows how much you know about America.

My co-worker is from St. Paul, cool guy. Yer in the sticks. Only a whitebread lame like you would consider St. Paul to be anything other than "countryside." Go to New York, or come here to Shanghai, and let me know how your city compares.
ElectricTwinkie
I've never heard Minnesotans talk so hard before. It must be a rough place.

Perhaps I'll sell my cockroach infested rat project house in SE DC and move to St. Paul, so I can say I'm tough.

LOLercopter. I mean pathetic...no I mean LOLercopter.
Douchebag
Oh the horror. Kimbo is destroys a skinhead and our no rhythm having brethren are up in arms over the situation. LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.