Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is your gyms best active fighter....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
We all have had our share of top fighters/p4pers...

My best fighter right now would have to be...

Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel.
Record: 30-6-4 (13 KO's)
Titles Held: Strawweight, Junior-Flyweight, Flyweight
Next Fight: vs. Roger Mayweather for the BW title.

He is the total package. Iron chin, excellent conditioning, excellent defensive skills, trememndous speed, legit KO power. Far and away the best active fighter in my gym. He is basically another Z Gorres except with less defense and more power.

I honestly don't know how Montiel became this good. It's almost impossible to knock him out or wear him down these days and he has enough KO power to really destory opponents and enough skills to put on a dominating perfromance.

Holmes might just be a close 2nd...but he is absolutely not in Montiel's league, P4P.

All time would have to be...

Z Gorres.
Maxy
Z Gorres should still be fighting.

I don't know who my best active fighter is....

It's probably Angus but the best fighter I ever had was Wexley.
BigG
Gorres is still really young without much injury points so a comeback could be an option...but as of right now Gorres would like to sit back and train fighters.
CyruS
This one is a tough choice, active fighters?

I would probably say either Miguel Cotto or No Fear for the sheer longevity.

We're talking about 2 fighters I created at the very start (atleast in No Fear's case he was, Cotto was made like 3 weeks later.) when I created 36 chambers and they are still fighting today.

Cotto started his career on June 17, 2007
No Fear started his career on May 27, 2007

Cotto is the reigning on top of the super deep 140 lbs. division with his 5th world title reign at 140.
No Fear has a historic rematch coming up to become the first ever 5 division world champion in the league.

If I can keep these guys going for like 3 more months they would have fought for a year straight, never retired to take a break.

All Time?

Maybe, Here We Go. I would have to put more thought into it.
ghost13
Tera Patrick. Followed by Jesse Jane
BigJuicyHog
My best fighters are not yet 18 rating, such as Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder. My highest rated fighters are Carlos "El Indio" Quintana and "Iron" Mike Tyson. Both of whom I got from Big G.
Blayde
Hm, thats difficult.

Based on accomplishment my best fighters are probably Travis Simms and Yuriorkis Gamboa. Collazo isnt bad, either.

But I think my best fighter in terms of talent und potential is Allan Green. Im not sure though, if someone kicks his ass, I will probably change my mind ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.