Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: White Buffalo where are you???
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
ElectricTwinkie
Dude, it's been a total of like 23 hours since you lost the bet we had. I haven't PM'd you yet, and I haven't even been online to see if you've PM'd me BUT:

you'd better pay up or there will be consequences. Don't make me post the pictures of your sister, "The Purple Elephant," and don't think I won't.

I was all ready to take your word, but you go and pull a stunt like this. How dare you Buffalo? We are complete e-strangers and I thought I could trust you. You really let me down.
iron_mike
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 18 2008, 09:08 AM) [snapback]379174[/snapback]
Dude, it's been a total of like 23 hours since you lost the bet we had. I haven't PM'd you yet, and I haven't even been online to see if you've PM'd me

you'd better pay up or there will be consequences. Don't make me post the pictures of your sister, "The Purple Elephant," and don't think I won't.

I was all ready to take your word, but you go and pull a stunt like this. How dare you Buffalo? We are complete e-strangers and I thought I could trust you. You really let me down.

Wow. A tough guy comedian. What's better than that. "I haven't PM'd you yet, and I haven't even been online to see if you've PM'd me BUT:" Isn't it great how everyone knows the facts without knowing the whole story? It's like the telephone game. Now let's say Buffalo did owe you money, and it's been WELL over the agreed time frame. Because you're "e-strangers" you're supposed to let it go? Everyone has their opinion about this but it's between two people and everyones should mind their business and stop trying to be hilarious wise cracking cage fighting snack cake idiots. Especially moronic ones
BGv2.0
I know the Buffalo, and he follows a path of honor and pride.....you will see your money my friend.

iron_mike
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Feb 18 2008, 11:51 AM) [snapback]379191[/snapback]
I know the Buffalo, and he follows a path of honor and pride.....you will see your money my friend.

I could be wrong but I think Twinkie's post was a lame attempt at humor at all the betting/nonpaying threads going on.
TheWhiteBuffalo
"LMAO...Damn dude I told you that u were gonna get paid, and you will..Didnt realize u were that hard up...Now if you wanna talk about posting pms or pics of my sister lets go for it baby, because you come off like a some lame chic stalking her man who just dumped her, threatening me over pics and pms...so I would be careful if I was you...I told u once I will tell u again u are going to get yours, so hold on tight lil buddy.....and pls for crying outloud no more stalking pls...."

yahoo.gif thumbsup_anim.gif drinks.gif
ElectricTwinkie
I'm still waiting for you to respond. I've sent 37 pms in the last 5 minutes, but then logged off and haven't logged back on. WHY do you treat me like this?
TheWhiteBuffalo
This has gone far enough Twinkie!

I see you sitting at the end of my driveway in your old ass Chevy Caprice with the tinted windows and optional rust package. Obviously you have wifi internet on that laptop and an easy bake oven to keep you sustained while you stalk me.

I should come out there and punch your lights out....but I see that your all of 16 and need the money so you can go watch Disney on Ice. Listen iron m.......I mean Twinkie. I will pay you in two weeks. If you keep talking smack, I will give the money to another member of the board to live up to my end of the bargain. yahoo.gif
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 18 2008, 02:27 PM) [snapback]379216[/snapback]
This has gone far enough Twinkie!

I see you sitting at the end of my driveway in your old ass Chevy Caprice with the tinted windows and optional rust package. Obviously you have wifi internet on that laptop and an easy bake oven to keep you sustained while you stalk me.

I should come out there and punch your lights out....but I see that your all of 16 and need the money so you can go watch Disney on Ice. Listen iron m.......I mean Twinkie. I will pay you in two weeks. If you keep talking smack, I will give the money to another member of the board to live up to my end of the bargain. yahoo.gif

threaten.gif
I can't hear you!! dntknw.gif

So the running total as of 30seconds ago-
48 PMs
19 phone messages
8 phone pages
$436 worth of text messages

Nothing.

I make one private post between you and me on a public message board threatening to humiliate you, and NOW you respond.

Don't you get it? If you would have just told me, "Hey, Twinkie, I just paid my $900/month cable bill, I'll pay you next month" the instant after I won the bet, then we'd be fine. but nooooooo, you wait 23.9 hours. That kind of treatment is irresponsible and not very nice.

iron_mike
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 18 2008, 02:51 PM) [snapback]379226[/snapback]
threaten.gif
I can't hear you!! dntknw.gif

So the running total as of 30seconds ago-
48 PMs
19 phone messages
8 phone pages
$436 worth of text messages

Nothing.

I make one private post between you and me on a public message board threatening to humiliate you, and NOW you respond.
Don't you get it? If you would have just told me, "Hey, Twinkie, I just paid my $900/month cable bill, I'll pay you next month" the instant after I won the bet, then we'd be fine. but nooooooo, you wait 23.9 hours. That kind of treatment is irresponsible and not very nice.

You guys make a very sweet couple and your sarcasm is just so damned funny. But you have no idea what's going on so just keep playing house together and gay marriage will be legal one day. Then you can be Lardo and wife. Or Twinkletoes and wife. Enjoy! Whitelard, I give you too much credit you are waaaaay dumber than I thought. Like Your Hero
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 18 2008, 03:59 PM) [snapback]379242[/snapback]
You guys make a very sweet couple and your sarcasm is just so damned funny. But you have no idea what's going on so just keep playing house together and gay marriage will be legal one day. Then you can be Lardo and wife. Or Twinkletoes and wife. Enjoy! Whitelard, I give you too much credit you are waaaaay dumber than I thought. Like Your Hero

Why are you in this thread in the first place? This doesn't concern you, it's PRIVATE, between me and Buffalo!!! aggressive.gif

the thread door is on your left, leave any time you want if you don't like it.
TheWhiteBuffalo
He's a nosey little chump ain't he?

This is a private conversation between two board members. You can take your pathetic yankee ass right back where you belong.....and take your homo-erotic garbage with ya!

It amazes me. First the guy extorts money from a fellow board member, THEN he tries to act out his homosexual fantasies right here on a boxing board! Unbelievable. There is no doubt that this world is coming to an end.

Hopefully iron_mike will go back to his room and "re-read" all of his muscle & fitness magazines. Nothing like oiled beefcakes to relieve some stress, huh iron_mike? fuck.gif
iron_mike
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Feb 23 2008, 05:00 PM) [snapback]379752[/snapback]
He's a nosey little chump ain't he?

This is a private conversation between two board members. You can take your pathetic yankee ass right back where you belong.....and take your homo-erotic garbage with ya!

It amazes me. First the guy extorts money from a fellow board member, THEN he tries to act out his homosexual fantasies right here on a boxing board! Unbelievable. There is no doubt that this world is coming to an end.

Hopefully iron_mike will go back to his room and "re-read" all of his muscle & fitness magazines. Nothing like oiled beefcakes to relieve some stress, huh iron_mike? fuck.gif

laugh.gif you have real issues buffalard. REAL serious issues. you can hate on me cause Bloatha is your hero, but just re-read your above post and really think about your self fuck.gif
Southeastpaw
You can say what you want about the buffalo, but you can't say @#$% bout that sig he's incorporated into his repertoire. What a sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 23 2008, 05:35 PM) [snapback]379759[/snapback]
laugh.gif you have real issues buffalard. REAL serious issues. you can hate on me cause Bloatha is your hero, but just re-read your above post and really think about your self fuck.gif

The only reason Buffalo Numero Dos is "hating" on you, is because you are ruining a private e-conversation made between two people over an e-bet, with an e-agenda. I can't help it that you don't take this internet stuff seriously enough. It's not my fault you think empty calories and a wasted life is something that only true e-warriors strive for.

In the digital land of the endless sun, we are open 24 hours a day for e-war, yet you post every few hours? Don't tell me you have a life outside of this place... I bet you have a really sweet gig delivering papers. It's aweseome, I'll bet in a couple more years you can afford that Huffy bicycle with the wicked cool tassles on the handles. You'll be the big man at the middle school.

When the produce revolution comes, you'll be the first to take a squash to the chin because you'll be outside playing in the sandbox with all the other "real life chumps."
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 24 2008, 02:20 PM) [snapback]379878[/snapback]
The only reason Buffalo Numero Dos is "hating" on you, is because you are ruining a private e-conversation made between two people over an e-bet, with an e-agenda. I can't help it that you don't take this internet stuff seriously enough. It's not my fault you think empty calories and a wasted life is something that only true e-warriors strive for.

In the digital land of the endless sun, we are open 24 hours a day for e-war, yet you post every few hours? Don't tell me you have a life outside of this place... I bet you have a really sweet gig delivering papers. It's aweseome, I'll bet in a couple more years you can afford that Huffy bicycle with the wicked cool tassles on the handles. You'll be the big man at the middle school.

When the produce revolution comes, you'll be the first to take a squash to the chin because you'll be outside playing in the sandbox with all the other "real life chumps."

HEY........................What's wrong with tassles?
iron_mike
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 25 2008, 01:12 PM) [snapback]379993[/snapback]

Twinkletoes is the funniest guy/girl? (probably girl) on this board. Just give it up and you and buffaload can back to your "partnership" since you obviously have some secret relationship with him. Good day snack cakes!
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Feb 25 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]379999[/snapback]
Twinkletoes is the funniest guy/girl? (probably girl) on this board. Just give it up and you and buffaload can back to your "partnership" since you obviously have some secret relationship with him. Good day snack cakes!

What is it with you and the homosexual-esque posts? I could say the same about you and Mino, but I have too much respect for Mino. And my "secret" relationship with Buffalo is the "super-secret" club we've started in your honor, called "Why 12yr olds shouldn't be allowed on Mommy's computer while she's in the shower."

But I will take your compliment, and I thank you. You however-not so funny.

oh yeah and GTFO of my thread poopey-head.
iron_mike
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Feb 25 2008, 02:40 PM) [snapback]380002[/snapback]
What is it with you and the homosexual-esque posts? I could say the same about you and Mino, but I have too much respect for Mino. And my "secret" relationship with Buffalo is the "super-secret" club we've started in your honor, called "Why 12yr olds shouldn't be allowed on Mommy's computer while she's in the shower."

But I will take your compliment, and I thank you. You however-not so funny.
oh yeah and GTFO of my thread poopey-head.

Read your life mate buffload's post about mens fitness magazines. I don't know where the fuck that came from. And I guarantee you're the one still living with mommy. You seriously are not funny, your sarcasm is that of a 12 yr old, and I'm done with you. I will have respect for Mino when he pays up. Twinkie bitch! fuck.gif
ElectricTwinkie
Keep your childish insults to yourself.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.