Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angus wants Lanky
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus has issued a challenge to Lanky "Maxy" Gawn but Gawn's whereabouts is currently unknown, much to Angus' dismay.

"I talked about this fight a few weeks back and when Lanky left Krumbsnatcher to join Insanity International I figured the ball could really start rolling. Wexley Gawn has been on the phone all day trying to track down Lanky, or someone from his gym, but its all been to no avail. Where the fuck is he? I gotta get my revenge on the spineless bitch!"
Blayde
That should be a nice and interesting non-title fight at heavyweight. Id go with Harold, he apparently wants this fight because hes sure he can win it. But who knows, Lanky is a new fighter himself now.
Maxy
Has the CEO been around for the last few days? Haven't seen any posts from him? Lanky could be frozen at his gym and Angus will never get his rematch. Noooooooooooo!!!
The CEO
I've been around...but not as much...losing Maussa and some title fights has devastated my gym and my state of mind...

So...Lanky will fight Angus after another challenge or two...I have to get a feel for him...
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Feb 18 2008, 02:12 PM) [snapback]379204[/snapback]
I've been around...but not as much...losing Maussa and some title fights has devastated my gym and my state of mind...

So...Lanky will fight Angus after another challenge or two...I have to get a feel for him...

Ok that's fair enough.

In the meantime Angus will have to wait....but he wants to keep busy...he'll have a look at the ratings at both heavyweight and cruiserweight before asking for his next opponent.

C.E.O, you got all the tools you need to make a gym full of world beaters.   
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.