Welcome to The Show! On Tuesday, heavyweight boxing champion Wladimir Klitschko will stop by to talk about his title fight on Saturday.

Klitschko will face Sultan Ibragimov Saturday at Madison Square Garden on HBO (9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 PT).

The fight will put on the line Klitschko's IBF and Ibragimov's WBO titles. It will be the first heavyweight unification bout since 1999. Klitschko (49-3, 44 KOs) last fought in the Garden in 2006 when he knocked out Calvin Brock. It will be the first appearance in New York for Ibragimov (22-0-1, 17 KOs).

Send your questions now and join Klitschko right here in The Show on Tuesday at 4 p.m. ET!

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: Ladies and gentlemen, we're in the final week of the unification fight in Madison Square Garden, New York. I just got from the open workout. the international attention to this fight is big. It will be broadcast to over 100 countries, and I am very excited about it. I will end with the words of Frank Sinatra: "If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere".

Rob, Virginia: Good Luck Champ, do you think Sultan will be a hard target since he uses a punch-and get out strategy?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: Definitely. He is not impressive, but he is effective. He is a very intelligent fighter. I will not and am not underestimating him, but I don't want to overestimate him, either. I just want to be real. Not reality, actuality.

Tim (Pittsburgh, PA): Wladimir, is your goal to become the one recognized heavyweight champion of the world?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: My goal, first of all, I want to perform and be impressive in the ring, and win fights as impressively as I can. I do love and do enjoy the sport. I'm not struggling in the sport, I continue because I love it. After twelve years and almost fifty fights, I'm still young and believe I'm entering into my best time in the sport. I've heard many times that heavyweights are better in their 30s than in their 20s.

Rob, Virginia: Wladimir, what does fight day usually bring? Do you have a set schedule that you follow every fight, or is it different? Special meals, meditation?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: The schedule has been the same all the time. Every fight day runs the same. I actually take a nap during the day, which gives me a lot of energy.

Josh Marshall (Moss Point, MS): ever since you started training with emanuel, you seem to be a different fighter, but the outcomes are usually the same for your fights. what did you change about your fighting when emanuel first started training you, and what did you do different in preparation for ibragimov?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: Emanuel is a genius in the ring as a coach. He doesn't want to change my natural style. He definitely gives good advice and good tips as to how to be better. He respects my experience inside the ring. I respect his experience outside it. This is a perfect combination for both of us. We enjoy what we do, and are excited about the creative work we do in preparation for the fight. It's a lot of intellectual artwork. We take our opponent apart and put him together so we can take him apart in the ring.

John (Cloquet, MN): Champ, what boxing venue is your favorite?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: There is no doubt: Madison Square Garden, New York City.

Sean Richmond VA: How soon would you like to Unfiy all the belts?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: I'm an insider of the sport, and I care very much about my performance. I do fight with my opponents and not with their titles. Of course, with the heavyweight division, it is important that we have THE heavyweight champion and not a bunch of champions. It's better for the sport to have one champion, because this title is the most important in sports. But when I go into the ring, I think about my opponent and not titles.

Corey (Philadelphia): Wladimir, who was your favorite boxer to watch as a child? Who is your favorite to watch now?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: No doubt Ali was entertaining. I was too young to watch him live, but he was more entertaining and greater than any others. Right now, I don't really know. Maybe because I'm an active fighter.

Corey (Philadelphia): Do you feel as boxing is getting less and less attention becasue of all the mixed martial arts fighting coming out, like UFC?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: I think boxing is definitely different live sport than it was in the 70s, when Ali was fighting on ABC national television, just like everyone could see a basketball game. Right now, we have a great pay-TV high quality system, but it's not as open as the national television. That's mainly why I think boxing has different popularity now. Martial arts do not take boxing fans out of boxing, because boxing is a classic sport. I remember that kickboxing was supposed to be the sport in the 90s that would overcome boxing. I doubt any other martial arts would take out boxing fans from boxing.

Terrance, Virginia: What did you think of Kelly Pavlik on Saturday?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: I haven't seen the fight, but Emanuel was there talking about the fight. It seems that Pavlik takes and uses opportunities. He showed it in the first fight as well.

wayne (madison westvirginia): Wladimir if could fight any one past or presentwho would you like to fight

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: It's difficult to say, but one guy who I wouldn't want to fight is Wladimir Klitschko! This is the toughest fight in the world.

Leo, Rio Grande Valley, Texas: Which is your stronger punch? Left hook or right cross?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: That's actually amazing---I have been able to knock people out with either hand, depending on the situation. The good thing is that I can punch with both hands.

E (Omaha): Champ - How's your brother doing?

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: My brother Vitaly is doing very good these days. He will be working the corner supporting me at this fight.

SportsNation Wladimir Klitschko: I wish everybody who took part in the chat a wonderful day. Stay healthy and wealthy, and watch the fight on Saturday night! Thank you.