Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andre Ward
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
Fighthype is reporting that Andre Ward will fight Ruben Williams on March 20! This will be a good test for Andre. Maybe we can find out if he is going to be good or not! I have been following him every since the olympics and I like him. He has some real skills but his chin hasn't past any test yet! He was shaken in one of his first fights and down in another.
thehype
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Feb 21 2008, 09:43 PM) [snapback]379567[/snapback]
Fightnews is reporting that Andre Ward will fight Ruben Williams on March 20!

FIGHTNEWS???????????????

threaten.gif thumbsdown_anim.gif

Come on now...you gotta at least read our own home page from time to time:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2009.html

ANDRE WARD SET TO FACE RUBIN WILLIAMS ON MARCH 20TH
By Editor | February 20, 2008

2004 Olympic gold medalist and up-and-coming super middleweight Andre Ward (14-0, 9 KO's) will face his toughest test to date when he takes on Rubin Williams (29-3-1, 16 KO's) on March 20th in San Jose, California.

Williams is looking to rebound from a 10-round unanimous decision loss to Allan Green last month while Ward last fought in November of last year, a fifth round stoppage of Roger Cantrell.

We do break some news every now and then.
D-MARV
QUOTE(thehype @ Feb 22 2008, 03:54 AM) [snapback]379576[/snapback]
FIGHTNEWS???????????????

threaten.gif thumbsdown_anim.gif

Come on now...you gotta at least read our own home page from time to time:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2009.html
We do break some news every now and then.

I apologize!
I corrected the problem
Mean Mister Mustard
I can't believe the intimidation tactics in this forum by Hype. Thumbs down man.

But on a more serious note, it's clear that Ward's handlers are trying to guide him the same way RJJ was. Slowly but surely. And I think that's good. How old is Ward?
thehype
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 22 2008, 10:56 AM) [snapback]379591[/snapback]
I can't believe the intimidation tactics in this forum by Hype. Thumbs down man.

LMAO

Muhahahahahahahaha
Mean Mister Mustard
Hey Hype, I was wondering if you or someone else could help me with this. I was trying to watch the Hopkins-Calzaghe video but it doesn't work. What gives?
thehype
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 22 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]379598[/snapback]
Hey Hype, I was wondering if you or someone else could help me with this. I was trying to watch the Hopkins-Calzaghe video but it doesn't work. What gives?

Hmmmmm. Which one? You mean the press conference in Las Vegas?

http://www.fighthype.com/videopopup.php?aid=2024

Seems to be working okay for me. Is anyone else having any problems with it?
thehype
By the way...no need to apologize damarvelous1...I was just giving you some shit.

But come on fellow monkies...I need you all to help spread the word whenever possible...I think we've been doing some pretty exciting things lately and a lot of the stuff that other sites are just now talking about (Andre Ward's next fight, Mosley-Judah on PPV, Mayweather Sr. to train Judah) is old news if you've been paying attention to our front page.

thumbsup_anim.gif
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Feb 22 2008, 11:56 AM) [snapback]379591[/snapback]

But on a more serious note, it's clear that Ward's handlers are trying to guide him the same way RJJ was. Slowly but surely. And I think that's good. How old is Ward?

I think he's like 24 or 25. Being that he was an Olympic gold medalist I would have thought they would move him along juts a little faster.
Mean Mister Mustard
I changed browser and it works fine now. Nice spot at the conference.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.