Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roy Jones calls out Deep Freeze once again
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Following Roy Jones' spectacular 12th round TKO over Michelle Thorne, Roy once again called out former 2 division champion, Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn..

Q: Roy, who would you like to fight next?

RJ: DEEP FREEZE! BRING ON DEEP FREEZE! HES GOT HIS TRACK SHOES ON RUNNING FROM RJ! BRING HIM ON!"

Q: But he has retired..

RJ: HE CAN STILL FIGHT! HE AINT GOT SHIT ON ME! P4P IM STILL THE BADDEST MUTHA AROUND TODAY! BRING ON BITCH FREEZE

Q: Uhhh Roy, were on national TV

RJ: I dont give a shit! Bring on Bitch Freeze! He knows I got too much speed/power!

Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 24 2008, 03:56 AM) [snapback]379833[/snapback]
Following Roy Jones' spectacular 12th round TKO over Michelle Thorne, Roy once again called out former 2 division champion, Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn..

Q: Roy, who would you like to fight next?

RJ: DEEP FREEZE! BRING ON DEEP FREEZE! HES GOT HIS TRACK SHOES ON RUNNING FROM RJ! BRING HIM ON!"

Q: But he has retired..

RJ: HE CAN STILL FIGHT! HE AINT GOT SHIT ON ME! P4P IM STILL THE BADDEST MUTHA AROUND TODAY! BRING ON BITCH FREEZE

Q: Uhhh Roy, were on national TV

RJ: I dont give a shit! Bring on Bitch Freeze! He knows I got too much speed/power!

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn:

"I'm retired for christs sake and you ain't a big enough name to make me change my mind. You ain't bad and you ain't a threat to the best. Do something good in the ring, be consistent and prove you're so damn great and one day I might come back and kick your ass."
Blayde
Pascal: "Jones is so scared of me. I want this to be said to the public, I AS THE CHAMPION who has already beaten Jones have been calling him out for a while, yet he keeps doing fighting bums and calling out fighters he knows wont come out of retirement.
I aint overlooking Abu Husson this Thursday, but I know I will beat him again. The boxing world just needs to know that Im right here available for Roy."
BigG
"60-40 I whip yo ass! You hear me Jean! 60-40 I kick yo' ass! Sign the contract! Ain't no one left really except for us!"
Blayde
laugh.gif

Pascal: "I want this fight against ya, Roy, believe me! But hey, Im a smart person. There aint gonna be now fucking 60-40 split for ya in any title fight in the future, man! You keep ducking me and every champion, do it. Ive got my belt, I dont need you. I just wanted to kick your ass, man."
BigG
Roy Jones:

"60-40 or no fight Jean! 60-40 in my favor! I deserve 60%! I'm P4P the baddest and P4P the biggest draw around our weight! 60-40 or no fight! Your call!'
Maxy
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn:

Pascal don't need you Roy...in fact nobody needs you cos you ain't really anything but a big mouth who can't back up his bullshit in the ring. Pascal should just ignore you cos YOU DON'T CALL THE SHOTS UNTIL YOU EARN THE RIGHT TO CALL THE SHOTS...and you ain't earned that right!"
BigG
"You and Pascal are scared of me! I'm a draw! You aint! I want you Deep Freeze..they say your old and rusty....I'ma make you look old and rusty! Pascal ain't even on my radar! Everyone knows I shoulda won our fight!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.