Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two fighters up for trade/giveaway
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
I've got two fighters who I feel will not get any benefit from boxing out of my Krumbsnatcher gym so I'd like to offer them out for trade or perhaps even give them away.

Richard "The Juggernaut" Johnson at middleweight is amongst the top 5 in the division, has a status of 18 and deserves to be involved in the big fights. However, I have Pipes and The Hoodlum also at that weight so it seems better if I let him go elsewhere. This kid only has 57 IP's and when you see his stats you'll know why...

Also...

Maxy KoKaine is the number one ranked welterweight contender and his career is also stagnating since Eddie Chaplin is now welterweight champion. He has been around for ages but only has 113 IP's so he's definitely got a lot of longevity on his side.

I'd rather do some sort of trade but if nothing comes up I'll give them away to whomever...

Any takers?
The CEO
Dick Johnson is the best fighter no one wants to train...laugh.gif
Maxy
He's a top notch fighter though as you would know. His stats are really good but I can't justify having him at one of my gyms when I already have two top middleweights. Somebody can make him champion.
BigJuicyHog
I would take either one.
Maxy
OK take your pick...KoKaine or The Juggernaut?
BigG
I'd like to manage Kokaine for a week...
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 24 2008, 03:46 PM) [snapback]379898[/snapback]
I'd like to manage Kokaine for a week...

One week?  OK but if you don't like him as a fighter I'll take him back.
Maxy
Big G...which gym do I send him to?
BigG
Yeah...I just wanna check him out and test him for one fight..I'll give him back to you after a week. He is basically a lighter-hitting Hearns IMO.

btw,
Send him to Zab Judah boxing gym.
Maxy
Big G, sorry man I sent him to Da Dark Side before I read that message....you can send him to the Zab Judah gym anyways.

Bigjuicyhog, I sent The Juggernaut to your gym.
BigG
I was right..Kokaine is basically another ronald Hearns but with less STR and just a little more speed.

On second thought Maxy, you should really keep Maxy Kokaine...he's one of your first fighters.
Maxy
Haha, so now you've seen him you ain't interested in keeping him?

OK, if you don't want him, send him back but he don't really have a role to play at my gym until Chaplin gets beat...
BigJuicyHog
Ill take Kokaine as well if you want him elsewhere.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.