Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Treatment....
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BGv2.0
I usually don't partake too much in HBO dramas....but I have found this one to be VERY interesting. For one thing it's int he 30 minute format...which I can commit to easier than the hour format...BUT...it is nightly, M-F....

Maybe it's because it deals with what I do in relation to my own job.....but this is some seriously deep conversations you are witness to on this show.

I've always heard a weekly sitcom is one of the hardest jobs for actors to pull off.....which speaks volumes about Gabrial Byrme and the rest of the cast....

Anybody else checking this out?

And....in relation...is it me...or is HBO seriosuly taking back ANY slack it may have given to Showtime? The Boxing has been no comparison thus far...and looks to be that wy for the next few months. And the shows as well....with HBO getting John Adams and In Treatment....

The only thing I think they really fummbled was dropping Inside the NFL....but I'm sure that will resurface on the NFL Network.
JD
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Feb 26 2008, 03:32 PM) [snapback]380143[/snapback]
I usually don't partake too much in HBO dramas....but I have found this one to be VERY interesting. For one thing it's int he 30 minute format...which I can commit to easier than the hour format...BUT...it is nightly, M-F....

Maybe it's because it deals with what I do in relation to my own job.....but this is some seriously deep conversations you are witness to on this show.

I've always heard a weekly sitcom is one of the hardest jobs for actors to pull off.....which speaks volumes about Gabrial Byrme and the rest of the cast....
Anybody else checking this out?
And....in relation...is it me...or is HBO seriosuly taking back ANY slack it may have given to Showtime? The Boxing has been no comparison thus far...and looks to be that wy for the next few months. And the shows as well....with HBO getting John Adams and In Treatment....

The only thing I think they really fummbled was dropping Inside the NFL....but I'm sure that will resurface on the NFL Network.

Good show...real well done. Gabriel Byrne is awesome in everything he does.

The format is very cool where you are able to only tune in one night a week and still get a complete storyline on one of the characters. Monday is the only night my girl and I have, and as someone who is getting her masters as a councilor, she is really into it.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(JD @ Feb 27 2008, 09:21 AM) [snapback]380227[/snapback]
Good show...real well done. Gabriel Byrne is awesome in everything he does.

The format is very cool where you are able to only tune in one night a week and still get a complete storyline on one of the characters. Monday is the only night my girl and I have, and as someone who is getting her masters as a councilor, she is really into it.

Ya'll realize Monday's and Tuesday's patients are tied together right? Tuesday is Alex....he's banging Laura.....who loves Byrne! lol

It got UGLY last night...physical confrontation.....Alex is without a doubt the most volitale of the bunch.
JD
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Feb 27 2008, 01:33 PM) [snapback]380271[/snapback]
Ya'll realize Monday's and Tuesday's patients are tied together right? Tuesday is Alex....he's banging Laura.....who loves Byrne! lol

It got UGLY last night...physical confrontation.....Alex is without a doubt the most volitale of the bunch.

Yeah...I just have not had a chance on Tuesday nights.

They have been giving details about the dude on Tuesday on Monday though.
rusty_trombone
I thought it was pretty good. I still miss Rome.
Method
Miss the shit out of Rome...best over. This one's for you, Trumbone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F_HXikVZs4...0polly%20walker

...and who could forget this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvcAWs9grYs...feature=related
Mean Mister Mustard
Over here in Canada they are showing Rome on the history channel and I am hooked. Ancient Rome produced some of the grandest and most demented figures in history and that makes for a great drama. Too bad there's no season 3.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.