Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billy Dibbs...to fight Salido then Jorge Linares for the WBC title?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Boxrec has both fights up. Is Salido supposed to be a tune-up? Saldio might just beat this kids ass. Salido won the IBF Featherweight title not too long ago.

Billy Dibbs is one of the best prospects out of GBP...but I thought he looked amateurish in his last fight. He does have tremendous speed..
Spreadking3rd
you are right about Dib, he beat Mtagwa on skills alone. speed, natural ability. He will need to sharpen up and be in top shape against Salido. I actually got an autograph from Billy Dib last month. A friend of mine is in close with the Dib camp. I hope he wins for that reason alone.

Salido was also on roids or something when he fought Guerrero. Let's see how long it take Guerrero to get Litzau out of there Friday night.
Bazooka Limon
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Feb 27 2008, 03:13 AM) [snapback]380215[/snapback]
Boxrec has both fights up. Is Salido supposed to be a tune-up? Saldio might just beat this kids ass. Salido won the IBF Featherweight title not too long ago.

Billy Dibbs is one of the best prospects out of GBP...but I thought he looked amateurish in his last fight. He does have tremendous speed..

I read on espn that the salido fight was off and Dibbs would go straight for Linares
STEVENSKI
It this the Aussie Arab Billy Dib? I hope he gets stretched & carried off.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 29 2008, 12:29 AM) [snapback]380530[/snapback]
lol, why is that? I really don't know much about the guy.

A: He is a Lebbo & I don't like Lebbo's (Racist yeah but sue me)

B: I have watched him fight numerous times & been at fights of his & his fans & his attitude stink + he wears a Sharmba Mitchell skirt which makes me dislike him more.

Carried off on a stretcher is not too big a ask.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Feb 29 2008, 12:49 AM) [snapback]380540[/snapback]
lol, good enough reasons. I don't hate Lebo's, but I know they can be quite difficult to like down here in Australia at times, lol.

It is not a case of hate I just don't like then as a group. Their fuckin fake accents & sikk mate attitude piss me off.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.