Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ZJ gym signs new fighter...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
*Jimmy Lennon Jr.*:

The man, the myth, the street fighting legend...laides and gentlemen, itroducing the one and only....

KIMBOOOOOO SLICE!

Maxy
He'll be exhausted after the first round...

laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif

Kimbo is the anti-twig.
BigJuicyHog
Thats it....here comes the original streetfighting legend....Tank Abbot!
BigG
Ohhhhhh!

I can see a superfight down the road!
BigJuicyHog
The tank has been created.....pain will come to you all.
BigG
Kimbo wants Tank NEXT sunday!
Blayde
LOL nice stuff biggrin.gif

Thats gonna be an interesting one.
BigG
Tank aint beating Kimbo! Kimbo is way too hood for Tank.

Kimbo will beat Tank in the ring...and in Tanks backyard. laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Tank Abbot press release

I accept Kimbo's challenge for next Sunday. I been training hard, drinking beer and sparring with Polar Bears. You aint gonna have nothing on me Kimbo. You will get KTFO. I say we make this match a little more interesting. The loser has to shave off his trademark beard. You might as well because there aint no beard that can save you from the beating coming your way.
BigG
Kimbo replies:

Hey Tank, come on baby! You got my bread? I'm going to smash you! I am the street fighting legend! Read my profile, I went 9-0 in street fights! After I beat you, I will rub my sweaty ass beard all over your newly shaved chin! Respect the hood Tank! Respect it! I'm taking your BEARD Tank!
BigJuicyHog
You didnt go 9-0 you got your ass whipped by Gannon, who is the only real fighter you ever took on. Zab, get me a fight with Bum Sauce. After I shave your beard Kimbo Im gonna tea bag you.
BigG
Kimbo:

The Gannon fight is a controversial fight that should be called "No contest!" I didn't lose! I'm going to make you respect the hood!
BigJuicyHog
You would have been KTFO if not for your little cronies jumping in. A street fight is just that...knees, kicks, chockes and anything goes. You are lucky this is taking place in a ring. You will be leaving the ring on a stretcher...guess thats better than a coffin.
The CEO
Oh shit...I might have to get in on this....who can I create..?...hmmmm

Brock Lesnar!
BigG
Kimbo:

Hey Tank, me and the hood have always wanted to see what you looked like without your beard....It will be gone! Gannon was tough, but I am a different fighter now! You see these *shows fists*, these are grenades! They've destoryed many men in the streets....after I knock you out, I will cut your beard off with a pair of scissors Tank! Your a drunk bastard!
BigJuicyHog
Tank:
I aint gonna shave your nasty ass lice infested beard myself. I got a special guest to do it. Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake will be in my corner and he is gonna take off your face with some shears.
BigG
Kimbo:

Brutus who??? Ain't no wrestler going to cut off my beard! Tank, I know who you is! You don't respect the hood! You see this chain..this is my belt right here! If anyone beats me in the ring or on the street, I'm going to give it to him! You ain't gonna be the one tank! I'm knocking you out early! I'm hood tank, you see this steel in my mouth, I'm from the hood! I'm gonna win!

Gimme my bread Tank!
The CEO
QUOTE(Brock Lesnar)
You wanna talk Wrestling? I fucking superplexed The Big Show off the top rope and broke the fucking ring. I Owned Wrestling and moved on....

That being said...I want the winner of your fight, boys. I know that scares you. I can see you both taking a dive to avoid me...
BigG
laugh.gif

Kimbo

Hey Brock, answer me this, is Big Show from the hood? Is he!? I'm not gonna let the hood down against either one of you chumps!
The CEO
QUOTE( Lesnar)
The hood? Do I look like I give a fuck about a hood? I roll through the hardest hoods with my windows down and the doors unlocked. I go to the hood when I wanna take a shit. That's what I think of the hood. I will bring the fuckin' Pain to you, Kimbo.
BigG
Hey Brock, you haven't been to my hood! Don't front Brock! You've never been to the hood! You don't want to get robbed!
BigJuicyHog
Tank
Man Ill fuck both of you up back to back. Kimbo you gonna get knocked out first. LEsnar, this aint no sissy WWE bullshit. You step to me and you get your mouth busted for real.
BigG
Kimbo:

*Blasting DJ Khalid's "I'm So Hood" track* Gimme MY BREAD TANK! GIMME MY BREAD!
BigJuicyHog
Tank
You should be asking for ice cream instead of bread, because when im done with you, you wont have teeth to chew.
The CEO
QUOTE(Tank Abbot @ Feb 27 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]380426[/snapback]
Man Ill fuck both of you up back to back. Kimbo you gonna get knocked out first. LEsnar, this aint no sissy WWE bullshit. You step to me and you get your mouth busted for real.

QUOTE( Lesnar)
The Pain is waiting for you, fat boy. I'll knock your fat ass out, go to the bar you're at afterwards, and choke your fat ass out 'til your fat ass neck SNAPS!!

BigG
Kimbo:

Yo Brock! Why you worrying about fat drunk Tank! He's so fat your ass will have a hard time chocking him out! You'll need to apply a arm lock...or better yet.... Kurt Angles famous anklelock! Bwahahaha! Oh by the way, you ain't shit Brock! Step to the hood Brock... I DARE YOU!
BigJuicyHog
Tank Abbot

I dont give a fuck about winning no championships. All I want to do is put chumps in the hospital and make it so they cant fight ever again. Especially ugly ass Kimbo and roided up Lesnar. After I chew you up and spit you out Brock im gonna squat on your face and take a shit. Then im gonna take your mom out to dinner. Roses, champagne, the works. Then im gonna punch her in her old face.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.