Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joan Guzman vs Carlos Quintana 2 for LW title
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
Quintana fought Guzman tooth and nail the first time around and kept it very close until getting knocked down in the last couple of rounds. He has also been stopped for the first time in his career by Tera Patrick since the first fight. Can Quintana make the adjustment he needs or will Guzman's power once again prove to be too much to handle.
CyruS
Quintana paid off the right people for this title shot laugh.gif

Rumor has it Quintana paid off the man known as auto-scheduler for this title shot.

No Shame at all.
BigJuicyHog
That Auto-Scheduler is out of his mind! Maybe that is Zab's new name since Zab was the man who brought me up. Guzman better check his water.....it may be POISONED!
Maxy
If Guzman fights his fight then he should beat Quintana again. Quintana knows he can build a lead but Guzman knows he can hurt Quintana. If Guzman watches the Patrick-Quintana tapes he's got the blue-print for the knockout but he may just choose to wear him down and pull off a close decision by coming on strong late in the fight.

Either way I see Guzman winning this one and Ray De los Santos wants him asap.
BigJuicyHog
Quintana how vowed to put on a show and beat Guzman to a pulp. Nobody thinks that Quintana can punch, but they are all gonna be proved wrong.
ghost13
Tera Patrick wants the winner. She has a tough fight this weekend against the undefeated JoJo. But she's confident she'll take his 0 and come out with the win
BigG
Ter Patrick is a HOFer and can fight the winner weather she wins or losses.
BigJuicyHog
Guzman won a close, but clear decision. Guzman is a very adaptable fighter.
CyruS
Guzman decided to show his boxing ability over who was perceived to be the better boxer in quintana. Guzman did give props to Quintana for a good showing after coming from back to back losses from himself and Tera Patrick.

Guzman is eyeing JoJo & Santos the 2 undefeated top contenders for the next crack at the title.

Guzman is not interested in beating Patrick to a bloody pulp again.

Guzman has stated though if Patrick really wants Guzman, Patrick should give Cotto a rematch at 140 lbs. If that were to happen, Guzman would fight Patrick again. Otherwise he is not interested.
BigG
I know Guzman so well and let me tell you JoJo would beat the snot out of him.
CyruS
JoJo or Santos needs to step up first, who will it be?
BigG
JoJo is the new baddest bitch in the league, now that Patrick is past her prime. laugh.gif The teen pop star is a killer.
Blayde
JoJo has a bigger win than Santos in his record, so Id say shes next if she wants.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Mar 4 2008, 03:37 PM) [snapback]381212[/snapback]
JoJo has a bigger win than Santos in his record, so Id say shes next if she wants.

That's true but Santos just wants to put his name out there and if he gets his shot first he'll defend against JoJo. Fuck all this rematch clause shit standing in the way of the prospects.
BigG
Santos has been a serious contender longer. So I'll give him the first shot. But Jojo immideatly wants a shot at the winner.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Mar 4 2008, 03:44 PM) [snapback]381213[/snapback]
That's true but Santos just wants to put his name out there and if he gets his shot first he'll defend against JoJo. Fuck all this rematch clause shit standing in the way of the prospects.

Rematch clause in effect. laugh.gif
CyruS
Guzman wants to make it known he wants JoJo first then Santos the next week.

JoJo is the bigger star between the 2 as JoJo has a knockout win over Tera Patrick.
CyruS
Nevermind, JoJo is already booked against a complete bum. If Santos wants his shot now, he can have it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.