Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guerrero vs. Litzau: Round by Round/Postfight (May Contain Spoilers)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
In a great appetizer to Marquez-Vasquez III. We have this IBF Featherweight Word Title fight on Showtime tonight! (Showbox) and it could be another war!!!! Start time is 10 PM CST.

Jack

Administrator
treyes7123
I got the Ghost up 50-45. Litzau starting to throw a little more, turning into a good scrap
treyes7123
Woo the Ghost puts it on him in the eighth...ko
Southeastpaw
I was VERY impressed with Robert tonight. That counter left uppercut was a brutal thing of beauty.
kidbazooka1
I think Guerrero is ready for the elite at 126lb. A fight with Chris John would be interesting.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea, Guerrero did look really good in there tonight. I know I said Litzau would bring the title back to this state, but i was wrong. He gave a great effort though, and made MN proud. I still think he'll have a good career, and get some nice fights based on his style. Hopefully, he'll have a homecoming type tuneup fight later this year in St. Paul or something. It was a good fight, and hopefully Guerrero can get a big fight. He deserves it.
Kyle
Southeastpaw
I'm in the same boat as you bro. I thought Jason was going to win. But one thing is for sure, his fights are good ones. Even when he is the one getting KOed, he does it SO well!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.