Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Kimbo has not been tested...I have the ability to test him and his wekness"
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > MMA Leagues
TheWhiteBuffalo
On a potential bout with Kimbo Slice:

"You know, it's funny. People ask me, 'what, are you crazy, you'd fight him?' And it's like, listen, 'once a warrior, always a warrior.' I don't care if I was in a wheelchair, if somebody asked me to fight, wanted me to fight somebody, I'd fight him. That's just my heart, that's just who I am. And whether I think that I've got a chance or not, what being in a wheelchair I'd still fight them. But I believe that Kimbo is very beatable, you know, I'm not just saying that because there's an opportunity there. You know what, the guy's young, he's big, he's strong, he's had some success, but anybody that is a veteran in this sport understands that unless you have a lot of time in the ring, that you do not, and you have not been tested completely on what you're about, and I believe Kimbo has not been tested, and I believe that I have the ability to test him and his weaknesses."

The fight is almost signed and will take place around July. I never thought I would support Ken Shamrock........I MUST immediately start praying for a miracle.
Warlord
Ken Shamrock is well past a prime that he never really had, while Kimbo is still, to me, nothing more than a sideshow. Right now I'd pick Ken over Kimbo, but I wouldn't bet any money on it. Ken is a quitter, and you never know with quitters.

Now Frank Shamrock? Yeah. He'd fuck Kimbo up to hell and back. But we all know that fight will never happen.
jaw breaker
Kimbo is building his reputation on substance abusing, way past it senior citizens who's skills have eroded terribly to the point where they are not, and have not even been competitive in fights against him. Butterbean is now calling kimbo out who I think is probably the only viable threat in MMA at this point let's face it if kimbo wanted to really excel in a sport MMA would probably be that sport because of the lack of heart and skill that fighters have or dont have I should say.

Let's see if he responds to the challenge of a live body in butterbean who can definitely bang with him and would be more than happy to oblige him, let's see if he is willing to stand and trade with butterbean like he was with a washed up, alchohol abusing, old tank abbot. Let's see if he will be man enough to except the challenge from butterbean and stand and bang with him until one of them goes down, like he was so enthusiatic about doing with a slow, old, alchohol abusing, tank abbot.
streetlion1
Another old guy bites the dust...I was one of Shamrocks biggest fans back in the day..but he is biting off way more than he can chew at this point. Im a Kimbo fan so wanna see him fight someone in thier prime......it seems these "past it" guys are just trying to get back in the mix by trying to beat todays biggest buzz. I do expect Shamrock to last longer than pathetic Tank....maybe 60 seconds. laugh.gif
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(jaw breaker @ Mar 3 2008, 06:44 AM) [snapback]381083[/snapback]
Kimbo is building his reputation on substance abusing, way past it senior citizens who's skills have eroded terribly to the point where they are not, and have not even been competitive in fights against him. Butterbean is now calling kimbo out who I think is probably the only viable threat in MMA at this point let's face it if kimbo wanted to really excel in a sport MMA would probably be that sport because of the lack of heart and skill that fighters have or dont have I should say.

Let's see if he responds to the challenge of a live body in butterbean who can definitely bang with him and would be more than happy to oblige him, let's see if he is willing to stand and trade with butterbean like he was with a washed up, alchohol abusing, old tank abbot. Let's see if he will be man enough to except the challenge from butterbean and stand and bang with him until one of them goes down, like he was so enthusiatic about doing with a slow, old, alchohol abusing, tank abbot.

I'm curious Jaw Breaker, you posted this exact same thing three threads down. Did you think no one would read the other post, or do you think we're all idiots over here?

And way to mention "slow alcohol abusing tank abbot" twice in two sentences!!! 'cause it didn't sink in the first time. rolleyes.gif

Goodbye.

Goodbye.
streetlion1
QUOTE(jaw breaker @ Mar 3 2008, 05:44 AM) [snapback]381083[/snapback]

Butterbean..a "live body"... laugh.gif wtf.gif ?!
Douchebag
laugh.gif @ the thought of Ken Shamrock getting totally owned by KIMBO. Kimbo needs go ahead fight some guys that are in there primes and ignore these old fuckers trying to live off of him.
ElectricTwinkie
I think ol Ken is gonna take the world's biggest dive. I predict he'll hit the canvas 0.0034 seconds after the ref says "fight"

Kimbo's strikes are so powerful he can knockout old guys looking for attention from across the cage!!!

Say what you want about Tank, but he stood there toe to toe with Kimbo and only backed down when his nose hit the canvas. Shamrock is going to look for the easiest way out of this one-the hopsital!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.