Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kimbo sends Larry Holmes to the hospital...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Larry Holmes, extremely bitter because of his unimpressive draw vs. Ice Cream, paid a visit to Zab Judah Boxing Gym and challenged Kimbo Slice to 4 rounds of sparring. Holmes won all 4 rounds as expected...and toyed with Kimbo and verbally insutled Mr. Slice. Larry also tried to steal Kimbo's bread.

As Larry exited the gym, Kimbo knocked him down and began chocking him with the rope he was wearing around his neck. Kimbo would then beat on Larry and security and gym mates had to hold him back. "THATS MY BREAD!" Kimbo shouted after he was being held back. Kimbo said that he is going to put Tank on a stretcher and then choke him with his rope after the fight.

"Tank has something I want...something important to me..my bread..."

Kimbo KO 1 Tank.

Larry is badly injured and might miss a week out. Doctors advice..

Stay tuned for more..
Maxy
Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn is shot to bits and he got a draw with Holmes who tells everyone how he is the greatest heavyweight ever...haha. Ice Cream laughed about Holmes being put in hospital saying, "Its so funny how he kept sayin he was gonna beat me bad and then not go to visit me in hospital....maybe I'll pay him a visit in hospital and bring him some ice cream!"

Somehow Ice Cream, who fights out of the crack head gym is having a purple patch in his career which has shocked everyone. He is hoping to move to either Krumbsnatcher or Dragons Vault but they have shown no interest in him.
BigG
This is Holmes karma for being a total classless, disrespectful dick. laugh.gif

KIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 2 2008, 06:34 AM) [snapback]380979[/snapback]
Larry Holmes, extremely bitter because of his unimpressive draw vs. Ice Cream, paid a visit to Zab Judah Boxing Gym and challenged Kimbo Slice to 4 rounds of sparring. Holmes won all 4 rounds as expected...and toyed with Kimbo and verbally insutled Mr. Slice. Larry also tried to steal Kimbo's bread.

As Larry exited the gym, Kimbo knocked him down and began chocking him with the rope he was wearing around his neck. Kimbo would then beat on Larry and security and gym mates had to hold him back. "THATS MY BREAD!" Kimbo shouted after he was being held back. Kimbo said that he is going to put Tank on a stretcher and then choke him with his rope after the fight.

"Tank has something I want...something important to me..my bread..."

Kimbo KO 1 Tank.

Larry is badly injured and might miss a week out. Doctors advice..

Stay tuned for more..

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
Tank stole a peice of kimbo's bread....nobody fucks with Kimbo.

Brock is next.

laugh.gif
The CEO
Kimbo will look like Marlon Wayans in Little Man standing next to Brock...

laugh.gif

BigG
laugh.gif Are you kidding...Kimbo is a brute.. Look at this monster..

The CEO
You need to watch this video....to see how a true Monster trains...

The Fucking Pain!

BigJuicyHog
Tank

The only person leaving on a stretcher is going to be Kimbo. And he is gonna leave minus a beard because Im shaving that shit off!
Blayde
I just want to say that (Bill) Goldberg has also made public that he will debut in this sport. Hes in perfect shape at 232 pounds and hed like to fight a bum come Sunday, so he may join the mix of you three afterwards.

QUOTE(Goldberg)
176-0, man! Im the future Heavyweight champion!
BigJuicyHog
Tank
That WCW shit dont count at all. Im gonna fuck Goldberg up even worse than I do to Kimbo or Brock. Dead man walking.
BigG
Kimbo:

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!! All these pro Wrestlers making their debut angers me.....I am street fighting legend! 10-0! I beat Larry Holmes being my latest victim..he tried to fuck with my head...he tried to fuck my bread.....now he in the hospital.."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.