Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roy Jones Jr. to Jowett Pipes: "Step and get yo ass KICKED!"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Roy Jones Jr, fresh of a brutal 3 round KO off prospect Markus Beyer, just called out the former Middleweight champion. It would be a huge fight.
Maxy
Pipes accepts but in all honesty he needs two fights to be able to make the weight first....one to get his status back to 18 and the other so that he can train intensive on strength.
Blayde
Status cant get back to 18, once it is 18 it remains 18 forever!?

And the rating doesnt really effect anything. You can train intesively all you want, I think the rating is only for the auto scheduler when there are too many fighters of the same status so they can be ranked in the right order.
Maxy
No what I mean is its gone from 18 to 17 (although he's still 18 status he can't train intensively to change his strength at the expense of another category or can he?). I'm not sure how this works but doesn't he have to be status 18(18) rather than status 17(18) to enable intensive training to take effect?
Blayde
No, like I said the rating shouldnt have any effect. Im 99% sure about this. Rating doesnt have to do anything with the skill points.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Mar 3 2008, 04:21 PM) [snapback]381140[/snapback]
No, like I said the rating shouldnt have any effect. Im 99% sure about this. Rating doesnt have to do anything with the skill points.

Cheers for clearing that up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.