Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Haye vs. Maccarinelli: Preview and Poll!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
On Saturday March 8th, it's the big Cruiserweight World Championship Unification Match appropriatly titled "Bombs Away." Who will win the big fight between Haye and Maccarinelli and why?

Vote in the poll!

Jack

Administrator
gods son
The reason why frank warren and mac pushed for this fight to happen NOW, is because Haye was ready to move on to the HW division, he admitted live post fight with Mormeck that he had little left in the tank in CW...Now all of a sudden he signs to fight Mac??? If Haye comes in struggling with weight issues, he may face defeat? I hope not im rooting for Haye to KO the big MAC!!!

JD
I am going with Macaranelli by upset here.

After some thought, I am going with a late stoppage as he weathers the storm and wins on stamina.
Imperius3
Haye has fought the better opposition and appears to be faster and more powerful. I want to pick Haye to win, but I've never seen Maccarinelli fight so I'm gonna have to stay away from this one.
BigG
I got Haye by early KO...
ROLL DEEP
I'd love, love, love Haye to win.....but I think Enzo is going to stop him, so I voted for him.

Both will have their moments, before Haye looks tired and Enzo steps up to finish in about round 6.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.