Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Running Man - Juan Miguel Cotto Lineal Jr. Welterweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Sunday March 9, 2007 (ST. LOUUUIEEE STAND UP!) is a big "title match" (IT'S DA REAL TITLE SON!) at 140 lbs. (ST LOUUUIEEEEEE)

2 Division World Champion and the reigning and defending Lineal Jr. Welterweight Champion, (AND I'M DA BEST SON!) CyruS "Running Man" ViruS (23-12-4 0KOs) (ST. LOOUIIIEEEE BOOYYYYY) defends his title against top 140 lbs. contender, Juan Miguel Cotto (19-3-0 18KOs)

Will Running Man pull of another big win? (YOU DAMN RIGHT I WILL! FOR ST. LOUUUUIEEEEEEEE!!!) or will the young knockout artist Juan Miguel Cotto dethrone Running Man and become the lineal champion? (THAT AIN'T HAPPENIN! HE AIN'T FROM ST. LOUUUIEEEEEE!!)

Running Man Career Highlights :

W MD 12, W SD 12, W UD 12, L TKO 6 Zab "Super" Judah - 3rd fight for the Jr. Welterweight Title. (THAT 4TH FIGHT WUZ BULL! BUT ZAB MY MAN THOUGH!)
W UD 12 "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr. - defeats the #1 pound for pound fighter at the time to win the welterweight title (BIGGEST WIN OV MY CAREER! I WAS DA MAN! STILL AM!)
W UD 12 Garcia Marquez - solid win over top contender
L UD 12, W UD 12 "Sublime" Buddy Shine - got revenge on the former world champion (HE MY MAN AND ALL, BUT I WHIPPED HIM!)
D 12, W UD 12 Carlos "El Apostle" Maussa - solid win over the former world champion (R.I.P.!)
L KO 1, W UD 12 Maxy KoKaine (I TOOK HIS ASS TAH SCHOOL THE SECOND TIME ROUND! ST. LOOUUUIEEE!!!!)
W UD 12 Buddy McGirt - solid win over the top contender. (YEAAAH BOOYYYY!)
W UD 12 Mike Taylor - to win the lineal Jr. welterweight title (Easy as 1-2-3! Easiest fight of my career! ST. LOOUUUUIEEEE STAND UP!)

-----

Juan Miguel Cotto Career Highlights :

L UD 12, W TKO 8 Buddy McGirt - Got revenge on the top contender and becomes the only man to ever knockout McGirt.

-------

PLACE YOUR BETS!
BigG
Juan Miguel Cotto is angry. This kid might just fuck around and knock Running Man out...
CyruS
QUOTE(FightHype.com/FHWeBL-RunningMan)
Running Man steals Juan's Girlfriend!? XXX Video ON YOUTUBE!?

Talk about promotion for a fight, Lineal Jr. Welterweight Champion Running Man has apparently stolen away Juan Miguel Cotto's girlfriend today and took a private jet to his beach home in California. Running Man and Juan Miguel Cotto's girlfriend were doing things we cannot type on the internet, suffice to say, there will be a DVD coming out... But apparently DVD's will be thrown out the window, for Running Man posted up the sexual escapades on popular video sites : Youtube, Dailymotion and various XXX websites. More info as it arrives....

ohmy.gif
BigG
Apparently that isn't Cotto's girlfriend...

"I am 18 years old and single. I am focused on boxing and my studies right now."

laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Running Man - 2 Division World Champion & Reigning Lineal Jr. Welterweight Champion)
AIN'T YAH GIRL NOW! ST. LOOUUUIEEEEE STAND UP! JUAN, YOU MAD! I GOT YA! BAAALLLIIINNNNN! I'M SENDIN OUT NEXT-DAY DELIVERY OF THE DVD TO YO CRIB RIGHT NOW! AHHAAAAA!

BigG
"I don't know waht your talking about Running Man. I am 18 years old and I've been single for a long time. I am focused on my boxing and studies. I will be in college soon. You got the wrong girl. But when I do get a girlfriend, I will make sure to keep her away from you. I will knock you out this sunday".

laugh.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Running Man - Live via WEBCAM!)
Oh, not your girl right? *Turns webcam around to show youtube clip of the video* *Juan's girlfriend is on, "Yeah, that sucka got my name tattooed on his ass with a heart around it, I got the picture to prove it. *she grabs her purse and pulls out the picture* *running man cuts off the clip* YEAH! HOW BOUT THAT!? ST. LOOOUUUUIIEEEE STAND UP! JUAN IS MAD!

BigG
"I have never met that woman in my life Running Man. That looks like the regular prostitute to me. I suggest you stop banging prostitutes and start training for me, Running Man. I want you to be 100% come fight night. I dont want you to have legs come sunday."
BigG
Wait Cyrus, you picked Running Man by KNOCKOUT!?
CyruS
That's right! Running Man is in tip top shape. He will KNOCKOUT Juan Miguel Cotto!
BigG
Cotto's chin is granite and he is a knockout artist..only one gtting KOd is Running Man!
BigJuicyHog
Has running man ever even scored a KO? That being said I picked Running man by decision because this Cotto has already been exposed.
CyruS
Running man wins with a damn near shutout performance. Running Man was seen passing out the XXX DVD with Juan Miguel Cotto's now ex girlfriend. laugh.gif
BigG
Juan Miguel Cotto has been figured out but still denies relationships with the woman seen on the DVD. Judah on the other hand claims he slept with the same whore who "begged for his dick" before last night and forgot all about his fight. Judah is unsure weather it is really Cotto's EX GF or not but says she gave him a good time.

This is a real tough case that needs to be solved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.