Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roy Jones Jr. vs. Jowett Pipes
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Roy Jones Jr:

"Anyone that fights me must get 40% at most! I'm the SUPERSTAR! I call the shots! Pipes ain't shit! I am also the best fighter in the world today, Pound for Pound! Pipes ain't shit! Glass Jaw Jowett is gonna be knocked out! I will kick yo' ass Pipes, you hear me! I ain't even training that hard for this fight! I'm busy raising my pitts!"
Maxy
Pipes is unconcerned by Jones' comments labeling Roy "tha biggest shit talker in boxing" and has promised to "beat tha roided mutha fucka into a coma!"

Pipes famously ridiculed the late HOF'er Carlos Maussa just hours after his death and is not afraid to indulge in unsavory trash talk. However it is widely known he can still make middleweight comfortably and many experts are predicting he has made a grave mistake in accepting this fight so soon after his crushing loss to Manuel Cortez.

Pipes was often compared to the great Wexley Gawn but the two of them never saw eye-to eye and Wexley wanted him to leave Dragon's Vault on many occasions prior to last weeks defeat. Following that loss Pipes picked up his bags and moved to Krumbsnatcher with Wexley saying, "The kid has talent but he doesn't know class and he isn't able to adapt like I used to do. He does box in a similar way to how I once did but I used to enjoy kickin' his ass in sparring more than I enjoyed kickin' any one else's. Roy will probably be too quick but Maxy Krumbsnatcher is a great trainer and he may get more out of Jowett than I managed to do. We shall see."
BigG
Roy Jones Jr. has been working on a rap CD and will be making his entrance to one of the songs..."Mr. Unbeatable." Jones had this to say.."The title certainly fits me! I'm P4P the most unbeatable fighter in the world today! Pipes is gonna get KOd!"
Maxy
Pipes don't rate Jones as a fighter and he certainly doesn't rate his music!
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Mar 6 2008, 08:58 AM) [snapback]381383[/snapback]
Pipes famously ridiculed the late HOF'er Carlos Maussa just hours after his death and is not afraid to indulge in unsavory trash talk.

Pipes is an asshole and is in above his head.

It all comes down to whether Jones wants to demolish him or school him...
BigG
Pipes is easily up there with Holmes as the most classless fighters in the league...he isn't as bitter as Holmes though.

Yo Pipes! I'm gonna MAKE you a fan of my music when I knock you out...you'll be purchasing 10 CD's after this...you gonna help me go platinum! Y'all must've forgot!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.