Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What countries have you visited?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Douchebag
I've been to Japan, Thai Land, Australia, Guam, Dominican Republic, Canada and Mexico.
ElectricTwinkie
By choice, or on vacation? Because sometimes people's "work" dictates travel to undesierable locals...

for instance: Somalia, Pakistan, West Virginia and Madagascar.

But I really enjoyed my time in the Netherlands, Egypt (too hot, but it was nice), Brazil, Madagascar, and Kenya. Errr...I said Madagascar twice... I also like Georgia (not the state), Checkosolvakia (when it existed) and Mali.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Mar 6 2008, 09:28 AM) [snapback]381387[/snapback]
By choice, or on vacation? Because sometimes people's "work" dictates travel to undesierable locals...

for instance: Somalia, Pakistan, West Virginia and Madagascar.

But I really enjoyed my time in the Netherlands, Egypt (too hot, but it was nice), Brazil, Madagascar, and Kenya. Errr...I said Madagascar twice... I also like Georgia (not the state), Checkosolvakia (when it existed) and Mali.

Both some of the places that I posted was for work, like Japan, and Australia. Some of them was work but it might as well been a vacation like Thai Land, and Guam the rest were for recreation. Thai Land is the Shiznit.
Southeastpaw
Hawaii, Alaska(even though they are states, they are still cool to visit, sein as how they are not connected to the others), Costa Rica, Iraq, Kuwait, Germany, and will be in PR in a week and a half.

The resort in Iraq was off the chain........ huh.gif

Places I really want to go: Always wanted to go to Ireland, Spain, and Australia. Costa Rica was AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Want to go again.
ROLL DEEP
Ive been to:

Wales
Scotland
Ireland
Guernsey
Belgium
Germany
France
Spain
Austria
Solvenia
Sardinia
Italy
Swizterland
Canada
America

Mostly for competitions....but I always have chance to do some site-seeing and wandering about,lol.

Would love to visit Japan and Egypt.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 6 2008, 02:46 PM) [snapback]381416[/snapback]
Only Thailand. Also, why do you keep spelling 'Thailand' as two seperate words?

Why the fuck do you care? Stop playing me close.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 6 2008, 04:30 PM) [snapback]381425[/snapback]
Why the fuck do you care? Stop playing me close.

Maybe he's Thai? dntknw.gif

(is Thai the correct term for a person from Thailand? When I was in Russia, I called a Georgian a "redneck," the joke was lost when it was translated into Russian. On that topic, does anyone know how long international arrest warrants last? )
JD
Like others, some is for work, some is for leisure.

England
Netherlands
Switzerland
Italy
Ireland
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
United Arab Emirates
Nigeria
Senegal
Kenya
South Africa

I think that's it...trying to remember...
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 6 2008, 07:27 PM) [snapback]381441[/snapback]
Also. My initial question, I wasn't trying to be a dick, I was curious as to why you spell it as two separate words. But you gave me some attitude and got defensive. Which to me shows you were embarrassed and feel foolish because you genuinely thought that's how it was spelt.
Thai Land. lol. You probably didn't even know it was a country. Did you think it was just M Bison or Sagat's level in Street Fighter II? Thai Land......haha. What a goose.

YOU ARE AN E-STALKER ANYTHING THAT I POST YOU HAVE AN OPINION ABOUT IT. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF ATTENTION FROM YOU. THANK YOU! GOOD BYE
lilpoppapump
Let's see I've been to:
Guam
Singapore
Thailand
Dubai (I loved every minute of it)
Bahrain
Australia (sydney was the bomb! Perth was cool, Albany was little country town)
Fiji
Jamaica
Grand Cayman
Mexico (Acapulco, Couzmel, Cabo San Lucas, and of course TJ)

I'm dying to go to Rio anybody been?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 7 2008, 12:06 AM) [snapback]381454[/snapback]
An E-Stalker? I have been coming to the general section long before you showed up cock jockey. Let me dumb it down for you, as you are from the ghetto, you are stupid and have no education.

When people make threads on a message board (doesn't have to be a boxing message board. I'm talking any board), posters usually read them, comment on them and put in there $0.02. That's what message boards are for. Have you comprehended this much so far? Well, I answered your question and told you where I had been and asked politely why you spell a country as two separate words.
So where is the stalking part you are talking about?

But seriously, way to avoid the topic on why you thought Thailand was spelt 'Thai Land' lol. It's obvious that you are embarrassed about it and really don't want to discuss it. Which is why you keep trying to shift the conversation into me being an E-stalker. I barely know who you even are. I just know you as a guy with the Vargas AV. To be honest, I honestly had to look at me quoting you to check what your screen name was.

I don't even read any of the giberish that you right because it's boring, unoriginal, and you come off as one of my fans. Just leave me alone dude, seriously. I don't wan't to e-beef with you because your not entertaining enough so just leave me alone. Later.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 6 2008, 07:10 PM) [snapback]381439[/snapback]
Thai Land? What the fuck do you think it is? A mario level?

Hahahahaha.....one of the funniest things I've read on here.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 7 2008, 07:48 AM) [snapback]381470[/snapback]
Hahahahaha.....one of the funniest things I've read on here.

SMH................................
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 7 2008, 08:43 AM) [snapback]381471[/snapback]
SMH................................

SMH?
Douchebag
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Mar 7 2008, 10:25 AM) [snapback]381480[/snapback]
SMH?

Shake my head
stateofthegame
Sardinia
Italy
Greece
Crete
Holland
Puerto Rico
Bahrain
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
Jeddah (Not sure how you spell that)
Germany
Sicily
Netherlands
Not a country, but I sailed through the Suez Canal
And I have been under an Iceberg in the Artic
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 7 2008, 12:38 PM) [snapback]381488[/snapback]
Shake my head

Oh....well, I thought it was funny.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 6 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]381393[/snapback]
Both some of the places that I posted was for work, like Japan, and Australia.

Where in Japan did you live, cool guy, and what kind of work did you do? I'm very interested to know.
Warlord
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 6 2008, 07:10 PM) [snapback]381439[/snapback]
Just curious. Never seen anyone write it like that before. Thai Land? What the fuck do you think it is? A mario level? You are uneducated.

laugh.gif
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 9 2008, 02:53 AM) [snapback]381747[/snapback]
Where in Japan did you live, cool guy, and what kind of work did you do? I'm very interested to know.

I lived in Iwakuni Japan for two years when I was a United States Marine............................
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 9 2008, 05:52 PM) [snapback]381849[/snapback]
I lived in Iwakuni Japan for two years when I was a United States Marine............................

Nihongo ga hanasemasu ka?
Method
All over the US (including PR and USVI).

Mexico, Switzerland, Italy, France, Dominican Republic, British Virgin Islands, Dutch Virgin Iislands
Douchebag
QUOTE(Method @ Mar 10 2008, 09:42 AM) [snapback]381897[/snapback]
All over the US (including PR and USVI).

Mexico, Switzerland, Italy, France, Dominican Republic, British Virgin Islands, Dutch Virgin Iislands

What part of DR? Thats where my Fam is from there. Did you eat some Plantains while you where down there?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 9 2008, 09:36 PM) [snapback]381858[/snapback]
Nihongo ga hanasemasu ka?

I don't know Japanese, In fact I didn't even like the culture while I lived there. The only reason why I stayed overthere for two years was because the money was correct for a 19-20 year old making over 40k was cool at the time. But I really hated the weather and the women TD: bitches had the worst teeth ever SMH.

Oh and your starting to comeoff as one of my fans also. Just thought I would warn you of that before it gets disgusting.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 10 2008, 02:42 PM) [snapback]381930[/snapback]
Oh and your starting to comeoff ass one of my fans also. Just thought I would warn you of that before it gets disgusting.

How does one convince you that they are NOT one of your fans, since that seems like a bad thing.
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Mar 10 2008, 03:59 PM) [snapback]381938[/snapback]
How does one convince you that they are NOT one of your fans, since that seems like a bad thing.

By not responding everything I say, especially when it's not directed towards you in any way, shape, or form. It's like some of these guys are paying way to much attention to me.
PR316
Practically all over the US.

Spain, Italy, Germany, England, Austria, France, Portugal.

Santo Domingo, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil.

I want to visit Tahiti so badly to see what thats like.
Douchebag
QUOTE(PR316 @ Mar 10 2008, 07:16 PM) [snapback]381950[/snapback]
Practically all over the US.

Spain, Italy, Germany, England, Austria, France, Portugal.

Santo Domingo, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil.
I want to visit Tahiti so badly to see what thats like.

Yeah, Tahiti looks like paradise when ever you see it on the postcard.
moscow bear
I lived for many years in Russia, the US, and France.

I ve been to Canada, India, Turkey, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark, Latvia, Estonia.
PR316
^^^Whats India like???... I've heard its real conservative minded with issues like sex being real "taboo" and all that stuff. How accurate is that??..
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(PR316 @ Mar 11 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]382059[/snapback]
sex being real "taboo" and all that stuff. How accurate is that??..

They invented the Kama Sutra, but won't readily admit it. They blame all thier problems on Pakistan. Tea is cheap. They outsourse most of their outsourced telemarketing to Mexico. Gangsta rap is all the rage right now. Snack cakes made from unknown animals do not sell well at all.
moscow bear
QUOTE(PR316 @ Mar 11 2008, 07:22 PM) [snapback]382059[/snapback]
^^^Whats India like???... I've heard its real conservative minded with issues like sex being real "taboo" and all that stuff. How accurate is that??..

Its an amazing country....the trip of your life. Its very conservative, but in places like Calcutta anything goes.
moscow bear
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Mar 11 2008, 07:28 PM) [snapback]382060[/snapback]
They invented the Kama Sutra, but won't readily admit it. They blame all thier problems on Pakistan. Tea is cheap. They outsourse most of their outsourced telemarketing to Mexico. Gangsta rap is all the rage right now. Snack cakes made from unknown animals do not sell well at all.

you can see scenes from kama sutra in many sculptures in Indian temples. So it would be hard to deny that, IMO.

Not Kama Sutra, but here is one of my favorite pictures i took while there:
Method
Yeah, Tahiti looks like paradise when ever you see it on the postcard.

I hear ya, and have been kinda itching to go. That said, I spoke to one buddy who went and said it wasn't all that...that it didn't live up to the postcard for him. I can kinda live with that, but not when it's a super long flight and an expensive venture. It'd be one thing if I flew in to check it out for a weekend. But to spend two days on a flight (to and from), and then ~ $800/nt on hotel...it better kick ass.

I will say that i spoke to another buddy of mine who also went and he had a different experience...saying it was a great spot.

Not to change the subject of the thread, but one of the best beach islands I went to was Anguilla. Stayed at Cap Juluca, and it was the baddest assed beach I have ever been to. White powder sand. Crystal clear water.

AfroLatino
I've been everywhere....below is the short-list

Puerto Rico
Dominican Republic
Haiti
Jamaica
Honduras
Barbados
Chile
Argentina
Velenzuela
Ecuador
Brazil

Basically, I live in Latin America.....research guy, if you know what I mean.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 10 2008, 01:42 PM) [snapback]381930[/snapback]
I don't know Japanese, In fact I didn't even like the culture while I lived there. The only reason why I stayed overthere for two years was because the money was correct for a 19-20 year old making over 40k was cool at the time. But I really hated the weather and the women TD: bitches had the worst teeth ever SMH.
Oh and your starting to comeoff as one of my fans also. Just thought I would warn you of that before it gets disgusting.

I'm not yer fan, asshole. I just don't believe a damn thing you're saying. Anyone who lived in Japan for 2 years would've picked up at least a smattering of the language through osmosis alone. (Look it up.)

So, that being said, fuck off you anime cunt. Just cause you watch anime don't mean you went to Japan.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Mar 12 2008, 10:22 PM) [snapback]382199[/snapback]
I'm not yer fan, asshole. I just don't believe a damn thing you're saying. Anyone who lived in Japan for 2 years would've picked up at least a smattering of the language through osmosis alone. (Look it up.)

So, that being said, fuck off you anime cunt. Just cause you watch anime don't mean you went to Japan.

Somebody got their feelings hurt................................
AfroLatino
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 12 2008, 10:47 PM) [snapback]382204[/snapback]
Somebody got their feelings hurt................................

Don't sweat it, his feelings are always hurt. Constant "hurt feelings" comes with the ownership of small genitalia....
Warlord
QUOTE(AfroLatino @ Mar 13 2008, 06:06 PM) [snapback]382342[/snapback]
Don't sweat it, his feelings are always hurt. Constant "hurt feelings" comes with the ownership of small genitalia....

Speaking from experience, eh Reggie?
hitman harding
Here my list
Holland
Belguim
Germany
Poland
Spain
England
Wales
Scotland
France
Singapore
Thailand
Malaysia
New Zealand
Canada
Mexico
South Africa
Malta
Italy
Zimbabwe
Zambia
Botswana
Namabia
USA
Australia
Burma

I lived in the Uk, France, USA and Australia
hitman harding
I should of gone to Bratslava in Slovakia but i got so hammered the night before and i missed my flight.
Method
What part of DR? Thats where my Fam is from there. Did you eat some Plantains while you where down there?

I was in Punta Cana, but my lady's old man used to be the head chef at Casa De Campo, so she lived at Casa de Campo for a while when she was growing up. She PR'n (and French) though, born bred and water fed in PR, basically, but lived in a few other countries when her dad was executive chef at a couple of different hotels.

Did I eat plantains in DR? I mean, I likely did. I eat them all the f'n time. They're kinda part of the Latin Diet, and there is a lot of Latin cuisine in Miami. I also ate a lot of Mangu in DR, which is awesome.
hitman harding
QUOTE(Method @ Mar 17 2008, 09:26 PM) [snapback]383006[/snapback]
I was in Punta Cana, but my lady's old man used to be the head chef at Casa De Campo, so she lived at Casa de Campo for a while when she was growing up. She PR'n (and French) though, born bred and water fed in PR, basically, but lived in a few other countries when her dad was executive chef at a couple of different hotels.

Did I eat plantains in DR? I mean, I likely did. I eat them all the f'n time. They're kinda part of the Latin Diet, and there is a lot of Latin cuisine in Miami. I also ate a lot of Mangu in DR, which is awesome.

Was there any nice tail ? I heard there some real stunners down there that love to party
Douchebag
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Mar 18 2008, 02:50 PM) [snapback]383104[/snapback]
Was there any nice tail ? I heard there some real stunners down there that love to party

Yup Dominican bitches are beautiful and freaky. Can't ask for anything more.
Method

Nothin nicer than what I was with.
PR316
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 18 2008, 07:13 PM) [snapback]383105[/snapback]
Yup Dominican bitches are beautiful and freaky. Can't ask for anything more.

They're gorgeous but they are BITCHES... Backstabbing bitches. They play too many games.
Method
Puerto Rican chicks are hotter than Dominican girls.

Douchebag
QUOTE(PR316 @ Mar 18 2008, 10:26 PM) [snapback]383131[/snapback]
They're gorgeous but they are BITCHES... Backstabbing bitches. They play too many games.

I take it that you had a bad experience. They can get triffling especially the ones in DR.
blackbelt2003
England (obviously)
Wales
Scotland
Rep of Ireland
France
Belgium
Spain (mainland and Canary Isles)
Switzerland
Italy (mainland and Sardinia)
Slovenia
Germany
Turkey
Greece (mainland and Rhodes)
USA (East coast and south only so far)
Canada
Guatemala

Black
PR316
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 19 2008, 02:46 PM) [snapback]383157[/snapback]
I take it that you had a bad experience. They can get triffling especially the ones in DR.

Yeah I had a pretty bad experience. Or maybe I'm unfairly generalizing here. But the one I dealt with was a total bitch and I can see why she continues to be single and miserable.

As for what Meth said, I will definitely agree about Puerto Rican girls being hotter than Dominican chicks. Its all a matter of taste and opinion though. I like Spanish and Colombian girls better than Dominican girls.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.