Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insanity International
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
A very telling weekend for my gym...

KO.gifchampionship CyruS "Slanger Jr." ViruS vs "Bandito De Culo" Ernesto Bonifacio ( Sauerland/Arena Contenders) boxingtalk Super-Bantamweight bout on March 9: won by KO in round 5 (0:34 ) (judges: 40-35, 40-35, 40-35) $2,099,520

Lanky "Maxy" Gawn vs James "The Reaper" Roper ( The Chop) boxingtalk Heavyweight bout on March 9: won by unanimous decision (judges: 120-108, 120-108, 120-108) $2,099,520

loss.gifchampionship Bobby "Tick Tick" Boome vs Jean Pascal ( Sauerland/Arena Contenders) boxingtalk Super-Middleweight bout on March 9: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 113-115, 113-116, 113-116) $1,872,720

Otto "The Fatty from Cincinnati" Blatty vs Jaidon Codrington ( Sauerland/Arena Contenders) boxingtalk Light-Heavyweight bout on March 9: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 113-117, 112-117, 114-116) $1,670,420

Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson vs Floyd Mayweather, Jr. ( Rivado Tribe) boxingtalk Lightweight bout on March 9: won by unanimous decision (judges: 116-112, 116-112, 116-112) $1,012,500

"Hardcore" Dexter Moore vs "Mean" Joe Greene ( Sauerland/Arena Contenders) boxingtalk Middleweight bout on March 9: lost by unanimous decision (judges: 113-115, 113-115, 113-116) $338,000

As we all know....Blayde has the #1 gym in the league...Sauerland/Arena Contenders (Germany) 136 Titles 1291-488-114 Overall Record

Once again.....my losses against his boys were very close...as highlighted above....it you look at our Head to Head record...he has many wins over my gym....but it is almost always a barnburner...with many that could have gone OUR way....

It also has to be noted that I have always used simple plans and am not as deep into the game as some of my fellow trainers....

So what I'm saying here is...I am SKULLSPLITTER - The C.E.O....Owner of Insanity International....The World's Most Dangerous Gym.

and I want Blayde himself to acknowledge how tough we are...right here in this thread.

That being said...I have turned Lil' Slanger into a World Champion again...this is after people were saying he was ruined....we will grant Bonifacio a rematch on one condition...that Pascal grants Bobby Boome a rematch for the title as well...

Harold Angus....guess what, buddy. It's time.

Stop jumping divisions, sign the contract...and it's your ASS next week.

Thank you for your time and attention.
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus is thrilled that Lanky Gawn and his people are now finally ready to grant him a rematch. Angus has waited a long time and had 25 straight wins since that lone defeat to Lanky, 19 of them coming by way of knockout.

"I'm delighted that Lanky has finally manned up and called me out. I've waited a long time for this moment and I'm going to seize it with both hands. Gawn is a pussy when all is said and done. He has retired more times than I care to count and the reason he done that is cos he was afraid of fighting certain people. I used to watch him spar with Dipsy before Dipsy became champion and it was obvious back then who the better fighter was. Dipsy used to take him to school...no word of a lie.
Now that I am to get this fight I can finally erase the worst memory of my career. People still talk about that loss but I have always maintained it was down to my cornerman telling me to go on all-out-attack. That was a fatal move but since leaving that gym I have never looked back, never lost a fight. I'll avenge that lone loss. I promise the world I will beat Lanky Gawn!"
The CEO
I remember when my boy, Soup Bone, rocked the shit out of Angus and floored him....that was when Soup Bone had no stats, and I didn't have a clue...Angus is overrated.

You have all the advantages knowing Lanky's profile, Maxy...he was your fighter forever....but THIS fight is a pick 'em.

My personal belief is that Lanky's gonna chop him up and sell him off piece by piece to the local butcher...
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 9 2008, 08:55 AM) [snapback]381788[/snapback]
I remember when my boy, Soup Bone, rocked the shit out of Angus and floored him....that was when Soup Bone had no stats, and I didn't have a clue...Angus is overrated.

You have all the advantages knowing Lanky's profile, Maxy...he was your fighter forever....but THIS fight is a pick 'em.

My personal belief is that Lanky's gonna chop him up and sell him off piece by piece to the local butcher...

I should've wrote down his stats before sending him on his way. I honestly can't remember certain key stats so the fight is as blind for me as it would have been if I'd never hadhim as a fighter.

I want Angus to crush him.
Blayde
Being called the #1 doesnt sound too bad but its a bit difficult to say since gyms like the Krumbsnatcher one have splitted into hundreds of different gyms that have all been winning their titles.

II gym is definitely right in the mix and great for the sport, but I also have to say that Pascals and Codringtons wins IMO could only go as many different ways as the Slanger vs. Bonifacio fight.

Pascal-Boome II can take place come Sunday as Pipes is dealing with his weight. Bonifacio is still willing to step aside at 122 though if Slanger wants to fight Herrera or No Fear or anyone else.
Maxy
Pipes was willing to fight Pascal this sunday. I can't deal with his weight issues now without further gambling on his stats so if he can't fight Pascal he'll fight Green perhaps.
The CEO
Thank you, Blayde...

Ok...here's the deal then...Boome gets his rematch against Pascal....and Lil' Slanger wants "No Fear"....
BigG
IF Pascal ain't fighting Pipes next then lets make a title eliminator...RJ-Pascal II!
The CEO
I created a new fighter...a Middleweight...

Bernhard "The Body" Farmer...laugh.gif...gotta love that name. There's so much to it...

I would appreciate a proper grooming for him please....
Blayde
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 9 2008, 03:33 PM) [snapback]381799[/snapback]
Thank you, Blayde...

Ok...here's the deal then...Boome gets his rematch against Pascal....and Lil' Slanger wants "No Fear"....

Its a bad deal though, Pascal is fine with that, but it would be even better if Apuro Herrera got the shot against Slanger.

Pascal didnt know Pipes was already ready, otherwise he wouldnt have taken that Boome rematch, but thats on now. Green would like to fight Pipes for sure.
CyruS
No Fear wants Slanger Jr. as well. Old gym mates going at it, with No Fear having a chance for history once again.
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Mar 9 2008, 03:17 PM) [snapback]381832[/snapback]
Its a bad deal though, Pascal is fine with that, but it would be even better if Apuro Herrera got the shot against Slanger.

Pascal didnt know Pipes was already ready, otherwise he wouldnt have taken that Boome rematch, but thats on now. Green would like to fight Pipes for sure.

The reason we're choosing No Fear is because he's the larger threat to the title...it may come back to haunt us at times, but our Champions of today and the past have only defended against the upper eschelon of contenders....that's just how II rolls...and I know that commands respect from the rest of you....part of our reputation is that we never duck anyone. The way every gym and their fighters should operate....

as far as Herrera's shot...I'm pretty sure CyruS will agree with me on this....whoever's guy comes away the victor next week...will go up against Herrera the following week...

Cool?

Blayde
Sounds good, yeah, lets do it like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.