Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Free Agent Market
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Blayde
Im pretty sure we already had a thread like this in the past but I didnt really want to spend much time searching it. So here we go again because Id like to get rid of some fighters.

If theres anyone interested in one, just tell me and youll get the fighter(s). Fighters who are too boring for you will be transferred to the Universum gym.

- Middleweight contender and former champion Berk (23-5)
- Super Welterweight contender Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke (11-4-2)
- Former Super Featherweight champion Junior Do Prado (15-5-2)
- Bantamweight contender Oba Oronko (15-3)
- Former Bantamweight champion Nick "Kanyankole" Otieno (13-5-2)
- Former Bantamweight champion "Lean" Leon Greene (11-9-2)
- Former Junior Flyweight champion Luis "El Gallo" Singo (18-3-2)
Maxy
There are some damn good fighters in that list.
BigJuicyHog
Ill take Singo.
Blayde
Hes yours.
BigG
I'll check out Berk......
Blayde
Berk is with Da Dark Side now. I hope both fighters will be able to get something done with their new gyms.
BigJuicyHog
I do think that I can do something with Singo. Does have some stats I would love to change, but I think he can do things in the division.
BigG
Wow, Berks not bad. But Terry Norris and Roy Jones would knock him the fuggout.
Blayde
I just wanted to remind you again that Herman Ngoudjo (23-2-2) is on the market. Come on, someone must want this guy, otherwise Ill transfer him to the No Way Out gym.

Also on the market:

Kelson Pinto (23-1-0) 18(18) @135
Ricardo Cotto (17-2-1) 16(16) @109
Milan "Milenyo" Melindo Rank #7 (10-0-1) 10(10) @106
BigJuicyHog
Ill take anyone you want to give me. Send them my way lol.
BigG
Zab will take Herman under his wing.
Blayde
Alright, Pinto and Melindo are with BJH now and Ngoudjo is at Team Judah smile.gif
Maxy
I've got no fighters at 109 so Ricardo Cotto interests me.

Blayde
Oh, forgot about him when I transferred fighters to BJH.

Alright then, hes yours Maxy smile.gif
Maxy
Nice one Blayde, cheers.
BigJuicyHog
Thanks for the fighters. I especially like Pinto.
BigG
Herman has good speed and power...I might do big things with him.
Blayde
I just wanna remind you about the latest press release. I really hope you will be interested in some of these fighters. Otherwise Ill have to send them to UBP or NWO.

Arena SHO Promotions has a big announcement right here. Some fighters of our gym are going to leave us, but they want to fight on. There is interest to sign them from the Universum and the No Way Out gyms, but were looking for other interested parties.

These fighters are going to leave us:

@200 pounds Jaidon Codrington (27-5-1) who can easily make 175 and is sick of not getting a chance to fight Allan Green

@175 Shaun George (17-6-1) who just upset Jowett Pipes!

@140 Ricardo Reyes (22-7-2) a veteran whos looked very good in his last fights

and @135 Daniel Reyes (20-8-2) another good veteran who can also make 130
Maxy
Somebody needs to come in and pick those fighters up.

All of them have championship quality and Codrington is a very good fighter. I'd take Codrington if nobody else wanted him but I'm pretty sure they'll be some interested gyms shortly.

Blayde
Once again the Arena SHO gym cannot afford to sign new contracts with some of our fighters, so they are on the market.

1. Cruiserweight Eric Fields (23-8-0 19/5) 17(18) just coming off a KO win over Mark Hunt
2. Welterweight Jackson Osei Bonsu (18-3-0 14/3) 17(17) coming off a KO win over Brittney Skye!!!
3. Bantamweight Yonnhy Perez (19-4-0 13/3) 16(16)

None of them is close to an AP loss.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Oct 1 2008, 03:12 AM) [snapback]405959[/snapback]
Once again the Arena SHO gym cannot afford to sign new contracts with some of our fighters, so they are on the market.

1. Cruiserweight Eric Fields (23-8-0 19/5) 17(18) just coming off a KO win over Mark Hunt
2. Welterweight Jackson Osei Bonsu (18-3-0 14/3) 17(17) coming off a KO win over Brittney Skye!!!
3. Bantamweight Yonnhy Perez (19-4-0 13/3) 16(16)

None of them is close to an AP loss.

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn has expressed strong interest in welterweight prospect Jackson Osei Bonsu. He said, "We have only one active welterweight at Deep Freeze Entertainment and would like to offer Mr Bonsu a contract with us. He is a fighter I can work well with and hope to hear from Arena SHO in the near future."
Blayde
Jackson Osei Bonsu and Arena SHO split ways

Today the Arena SHO gym has officially announced that their work with welterweight contender Jackson Osei Bonsu (18-3) is not going to continue. According to their press release, both sides agreed that it would be the best for everyone if both parties decided to move on. Now the word is that power puncher Bonsu has already taken a flight to Detroit in order to sign a contract with Deep Freeze Entertainment.
Maxy
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn is delighted with Jackson Osei Bonsu, thanking Arena SHO for the smooth transfer of the welterweight contender. "He's a good kid, he works hard in training and I see a lot of promise in him."

He added that he is surprised neither Eric Fields or Yonnhy Perez had been snapped up saying, "My door is open to both the other fighters and if no other parties are interested I would welcome the two of them here with open arms."
BigJuicyHog
Bigjuicyhog will take Perez.
Blayde
Perez has joined your gym smile.gif
Blayde
Sergio "Super" Sanders a promotional free agent

The Argentinian power punching 154 pounder Sergio "Super" Sanders (24-1-2 20KOs) has announced that he will become a free agent after his next fight. He is not satisfied with his situation at Arena SHO and he wants to prove that he is the best fighter in the division. He said he respects Arena and their primary fighter Richard Gutierrez, but hes tired of flying under the radar and hes sure he would KO Gutierrez if they ever fought. Sanders hopes to become the number 1 fighter of his new promotion at 154, but he will listen to any offer that will be made.
The CEO
I'll take Sanders....he showed me something against Dex Moore....Hardcore used the wrong plan that night ofcourse...lol
Blayde
Great, youll get him as soon as possible smile.gif
The CEO
yes2.gif

Insanity International is open and awaiting Transfer Sequence, Captain...
The CEO
Holy SHIT!...Sergio Sanders is a fucking BEEEEEAAAAAST.....laugh.gif

I've never seen any stats like this before....WOW. Thank you, BLAYDE.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.