Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This kid is sick!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Don Flamenco
amazing

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/031008/med...p?media=jab.wmv
BigG
I cant watch it...but if this is the lil girl with the cornrows hitting the mitts, then yeah shes got better technique then some grown ass men I see training at my gym...
gods son
its floating on youtube and it states it as a boy!!

ROLL DEEP
Looks enhanced a little, but still....that is BADASS!

Puts all the heavyweights to shame, lol. In fact, with that jab, she'd probably shut out Ruiz laugh.gif
Chi-Town
It is a boy...I saw this last week actually. I think we will be seeing this kid fighting Roger Mayweather's son on PPV in 20 years
Don Flamenco
can a mos change the thread title and delete the girl part... thanks!

Byrd Man
Where's the youtube video of this?
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Mar 11 2008, 09:32 AM) [snapback]382032[/snapback]
It is a boy...I saw this last week actually. I think we will be seeing this kid fighting Roger Mayweather's son on PPV in 20 years

Ha, yeah she looks sharp,....

Its pretty sad this has pretty much been the most interesting thread in about a week and a half!
BoxingStill#1
Oh I'm sorry....."HE"...
caneman
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Mar 11 2008, 04:13 PM) [snapback]382067[/snapback]
Where's the youtube video of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y65VcABUzr8
Byrd Man
Oh SHIT! Toledo Ohio STAND UP!!!!

lol
caneman
that kid did 100 push ups as well>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4_2CTaUd0...feature=related
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(BoxingStill#1 @ Mar 11 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]382068[/snapback]
Its pretty sad this has pretty much been the most interesting thread in about a week and a half!

Really? I kinda liked that one about American Idol myself clapping.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
WOW, so amazing it looks like it's fake.

On another note, I'm not a physician but is it not bad for a child that young to be doing 100 push ups and hitting the mitts full force? I remember reading DR Goodman saying something to the effect that it is bad for the bones.
Byrd Man
Yeah there's some dude on the Youtube video talkbacks that was talking about that.
gods son
he's only 5...

lest see when he gets older/ I hope he becomes brilliant..

alaganza
Wow

The Meldrick Taylor of the pee wee division.
Spyder
When he starts competing it won't even be fair!!

I'm very interested to see what he'll turn into...hopefully not a criminal.
BigG
You see the kids double jab how stiff and properly thrown it is? LOL...he's gonna be something if he continues.
Southeastpaw
I think I could take this kid....
Byrd Man
As a resident of Toledo, I think I can say on behalf of the women of Toledo, I sure hope this kid don't go into the Pimp game....that could present itself as a problem. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.