Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jones Jr vs Anderson Silva
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
Apparently Jones is interested as well.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templa...80&zoneid=2

Ultimate Fighting Championship middleweight titleholder Anderson Silva recently indicated that he would like to challenge Roy Jones, Jr. – once regarded as one of the top pound-for-pound boxers in the world – to a boxing match.

“Anderson really would love to fight Roy Jones, Jr. in a boxing match,” said Ed Soares, Silva’s manager. “It’s not just talk, we really would like to put that fight together.

“We respect Jones’ boxing ability and think he’s one of the best, but we’re tired of different boxers saying that MMA fighters aren’t technical. Anderson would love to fight Roy Jones in a boxing match under boxing rules to prove that MMA fighters are technical, too.”

It now appears that what started out as a dream bout may actually have some merit to it.

Even nationally syndicated sports talk host Jim Rome, on his Rome Is Burning television show on ESPN2, has picked up on the story. He isn’t a big proponent of the bout happening though, saying, “Silva should not box Roy Jones. Where’s the intrigue in that? The whole ‘would MMA beat boxing’ argument is a big waste of time; it’s irrelevant. Silva, the best MMAer in the world would get schooled, even by a way past his prime Roy Jones, if he ever did boxing. He can’t fight his way off the ropes with his knees, just as Jones wouldn’t last a minute with Silva in his cage.”

According to Soares, however, there are other people who think there might be some merit to putting Silva up against Jones in a boxing ring.

“I just spoke with Roy Jones’ management and they are very interested in it. They think it would break all kinds of pay-per-view records. It all kind of started as a dream of Anderson’s, but if the UFC would back it, it is something that we really would like to pursue.”

Jones’ management indicated that this could be a fight that would bring together the fractured factions of boxing and mixed martial arts. “They think it will actually bring together the boxing and MMA communities,” said Soares.

And that would have to be a big part of it, as he continued, “Anderson looks up to Roy Jones, and he would love to test his skills against him. At the same time, we are very loyal to the UFC and would love to represent the UFC in a boxing match with Jones.”

UFC president Dana White has been vocal in the past about a boxer stepping into MMA to challenge his fighters. Prior to his fight with Oscar De La Hoya, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. commented, “(the UFC) ain’t nothing but a fad… These are guys that couldn’t do boxing.” White fired back offering up then lightweight champion Sean Sherk in the Octagon as a proving ground for Mayweather, who then retracted much of what he said.

It is unclear, however, if White is willing to put up Silva in a boxing match, as he was unavailable for comment at the time of publication.

Jones is currently headed out of the country until next week, but his management told Soares that he was “flattered and excited” by Silva’s interest in a boxing match with him. The parties are expected to talk again once Jones returns.
BigG
This would be a joke...in a boxing match, Roy would smack the fuck out of Silva and knock him out.
Warlord
Jones by KO if it were boxing...

Silva by murder if it were MMA.

That being said, Anderson Silva needs to shut the fuck up with that shit. How the fuck good are you gonna do in a boxing match? Thinking you're gonna put a guy in a thai clinch with them big ass gloves and shit. It was bad enough hearing Floyd Gayweather act stupid from the boxing side, now we got Silva doing it from an MMA perspective.

Let's make the world complete and have Shaquille O'Neal challenge Ray Lewis to a one-on-one basketball game.
ROLL DEEP
How can you cal out a 40 year old? laugh.gif

Why not call out someone else?
Douchebag
If he is feeling froggy let him jump. I bet he does better than Trinidad did.
thehype
Fvck that...I'd put my money on Silva. Jones ain't the same fighter he used to be. If slew-footed Felix Trinidad can touch him, which he did a few times, then Silva can probably touch him a few times too...and as Tarver and Johnson have already proved, it only takes one punch to rattle those whiskers.

Don't get me wrong...I ain't saying Silva is all that when it comes to boxing...but he can throw hands from different angles, he can slip punches, he's accurate...honestly, I like his chances a lot against a fading fighter like Jones that needed Trinidad to come out of a 2+ year retirement in order to make him look good.

You don't exactly have to be the most skilled boxer to win a fight (otherwise, we wouldn't have Manny Pacquiao or Ricardo Mayorga).

Silva would probably be the bigger guy...he'd have the size advantage, the reach advantage...I don't think it's automatic that Roy would beat him.

Anyway...just my opinion.

Regardless, it'll never happen anyway...here's my two cents on the subject:

SILVA VS. JONES? SLICE VS. KLITSCHKO MORE LIKELY!

Two weeks ago, Cesar Garcia of Sherdog.com reported that UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva might be interested in trying his hand at boxing if he defeated Dan Henderson at UFC 82. Well, Silva successfully defended his title and now, with no real challengers left in the middleweight division, Silva's manager Ed Soares has come on record to make it clear that they're seriously interested in boxing Roy Jones Jr.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2199.html

Don't be slippin on that Slice vs. Klitschko fight.

Woooooooooooooooo

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 13 2008, 09:33 AM) [snapback]382239[/snapback]
If he is feeling froggy let him jump. I bet he does better than Trinidad did.

clapping.gif

Thank you Conscience...I was beginning to get worried....I thought I was the only one who believed that.
Tha Docta
i would love for Silva to slip up and knock Roy cold with a kick to the side of his head.

and as sorry as this sounds, i would buy this ppv. i lost my integrity a long time ago.
D-MARV
Why are we considering this. This would be murder! Roy Kills him in a boxing match. Silva Kills him in MMA. Forgot about Roy's age! He still is a Professional Boxer and a damn good one at that.

Kimbo Vs Klit! LOL

I want Kimbo Vs Mike Tyson. Thats something to get excited about
streetlion1
Silva gets whipped in the boxing ring by any decent pro..and vica versa. This whole MMA v.s. Boxing talk is silly..its 2 different worlds. The P4P "king" PBF would lose in the cage to the weakest MMAer and same goes for MMAs best in the boxing ring.
CreDog
My two cents:

Anderson Silva is one bad motherFvcker in MMA.
Roy Jones used to be one bad motherFvcker in Boxing.

If the money's right why not? I'd be the first idiot to sign up for the PPV.

I'd still have to favor RJJ in boxing. We don't know how much power Spider would have with the pillow gloves (comparitively speaking).

OBVIOUSLY, Anderson would destroy Roy in MMA... And that's with Spider not even taking him to the ground. A kick, knee in the clinch or even a punch with those 4oz gloves would put Roy on queer street faster than you can say Glen Johnson.

JD
These things are so silly.

Roy tools on him in a boxing match, Silva tools on him in an MMA match.
CreDog
One last thing...

I find Kimbo Slice very entertaining.

However, putting him in with Klitchko in a boxing match would be embarrassing.

IMO Kimbo would get KTFO in less than 2 rounds.

As much as people hated Klit's last performance-- He is a classically trained prize fighter and the level of skill between the two is night and day.

Now Kimbo vs Klit in the street, who knows??

Kimbo vs Sam Peter.... That might be a more exciting matchup!!

thehype
The level of skill between Mayorga and Forrest is night and day too...but that still didn't stop Mayorga from dusting him.

I don't know...I just know MMA fighters practice boxing skills too (a lot of them are actually trained by former boxing trainers like Juanito Ibarra, who worked with Oscar De La Hoya at one point) and I don't necessarily buy into the fact that just because someone is a MMA fighter, they'll get smoked by a boxer and vice versa. Just because you fight with multiple skillsets, that doesn't necessarily mean you can't become somewhat decent in one of them. Same goes for a boxer...just because you're an elite boxer, that doesn't necessarily mean you don't know how to kick somebody upside their head or throw some bows. Truth be told, I think a boxer would have a chance of winning an MMA fight and mixed martial artist would have a chance at winning a boxing match...it just depends on who you're talking about and who they'd be fighting.

If Calvin Brock can pick up a book and teach himself how to box...if Jameel McCline can get such a late start in boxing and work his way to a title shot on four different occassions...then fvck it...why not? Why couldn't a guy in MMA, who actually has some decent skills in boxing (say Silva or Quinton Jackson), win a boxing matchup? I certainly think he can...depending on who he's matched up against...and quite frankly, I just don't think Klitschko is allllll that. If someone would just have the balls to jump on, I think he'd fold like he did against Sanders. We just don't have that type of guy in the heavyweight division...not since the days of Tyson.
D-MARV
QUOTE(thehype @ Mar 13 2008, 02:10 PM) [snapback]382294[/snapback]
The level of skill between Mayorga and Forrest is night and day too...but that still didn't stop Mayorga from dusting him.

I don't know...I just know MMA fighters practice boxing skills too (a lot of them are actually trained by former boxing trainers like Juanito Ibarra, who worked with Oscar De La Hoya at one point) and I don't necessarily buy into the fact that just because someone is a MMA fighter, they'll get smoked by a boxer and vice versa. Just because you fight with multiple skillsets, that doesn't necessarily mean you can't become somewhat decent in one of them. Same goes for a boxer...just because you're an elite boxer, that doesn't necessarily mean you don't know how to kick somebody upside their head or throw some bows. Truth be told, I think a boxer would have a chance of winning an MMA fight and mixed martial artist would have a chance at winning a boxing match...it just depends on who you're talking about and who they'd be fighting.

If Calvin Brock can pick up a book and teach himself how to box...if Jameel McCline can get such a late start in boxing and work his way to a title shot on four different occassions...then fvck it...why not? Why couldn't a guy in MMA, who actually has some decent skills in boxing (say Silva or Quinton Jackson), win a boxing matchup? I certainly think he can...depending on who he's matched up against...and quite frankly, I just don't think Klitschko is allllll that. If someone would just have the balls to jump on, I think he'd fold like he did against Sanders. We just don't have that type of guy in the heavyweight division...not since the days of Tyson.

If MMA guys had some tune up fights against some bums and gradually work their way up to some real talent then they would have a shot at beating a world class boxer. But for guys like Kimbo or Silva to just jump sports right away and Challenge a solid boxer like RJJ or Klit is plain suicide! And Hype you should kow this. I really can't believe that this is actually a debate.

Can Jason Whitten be a better Linebacker than Brian Urlacher?
Just think about it for a second...
thehype
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Mar 13 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]382295[/snapback]
If MMA guys had some tune up fights against some bums and gradually work their way up to some real talent then they would have a shot at beating a world class boxer. But for guys like Kimbo or Silva to just jump sports right away and Challenge a solid boxer like RJJ or Klit is plain suicide! And Hype you should kow this. I really can't believe that this is actually a debate.

Can Jason Whitten be a better Linebacker than Brian Urlacher?
Just think about it for a second...

I'm not saying Jason Witten can be a "better" linebacker than Urlacher...what I'm saying is that Jason Witten COULD play linebacker if he's actually played it before or has learned how to play the position.

Is he going to be as good of a linebacker as Urlacher? Probably not.

But could he blow up a hole...or tackle a running back...or sack the quarterback every now and then? Yeah...he probably could.

I don't think it's suicide at all simply because these guys actually do train in boxing with real boxing trainers. What I can't believe is 1) you don't think any of these guys actually train and improve their boxing skills and 2) you don't think a guy with limited boxing skills could beat a guy with superior skills. I mean...how many times do you have to see an upset to realize that a guy with limited boxing skills, courage, heart and determination can actually beat a guy with superior boxing skills and a fragile mindset? Boxing is littered with examples like Mayorga, Valero and Pacquiao. Just because a guy has better fundamental skills, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's going to win...and just because a guy is labeled as an "MMA fighter", that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to box (from what Mosley told me, he actually thinks Quinton Jackson would do pretty good in boxing).

But regardless...no point in debating as most people are already set in their beliefs.

I just never count anyone out...not even the New York Giants.

laugh.gif

Not for nothing though, if Silva were to fight Jones, he'd have the height, reach and size advantage on him (a little like Tarver, but with better handspeed) and it's not like we haven't seen Roy get beat by lesser fighters before. Don't get me wrong...of course I'd favor Roy to win, but if he didn't, it sounds like I might be one of the few who won't be shocked.

laugh.gif
hitman
this guy is supposed to challenge roy? rolleyes.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=szzfAlzM8mc
Don Flamenco
I have it the other way around. If a world class boxer decides to train MMA for one year with American Kickboxing Academy or something, he would probably be top ten in MMA.

I don't think bobbing and weaving is that good of a tactic in MMA. I once asked a kick boxer why and he said bobbing and weaving will only get you muay thai clinched followed with a knee to your dome.

Witht he exception of really heavy handed heavyweights like Fedor, I don't think any MMA fighter could do much in boxing. Now if you go with a boxer who has done some high school wrestling, combined with one year of mma training, then you might have something.
Douchebag
I wouldn't even entertain this IF we where talking about a PRIME Roy Jones Jr., but we are not we are talking about the Roy that let a pudgy Jr. Middleweight go the distance with him. Silva has a much better shot than Tito did. So it's not that farfetched to say that Silva has a shot to beat him. We know who is going to be bigger, stronger and more active fighter if the fight where to go down, right? There is no disputing those facts.
Don Flamenco
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 13 2008, 04:28 PM) [snapback]382317[/snapback]
I wouldn't even entertain this IF we where talking about a PRIME Roy Jones Jr., but we are not we are talking about the Roy that let a pudgy Jr. Middleweight go the distance with him. Silva has a much better shot than Tito did. So it's not that farfetched to say that Silva has a shot to beat him. We know who is going to be bigger, stronger and more active fighter if the fight where to go down, right? There is no disputing those facts.

Yeah this is like David Haye calling out Ken shmarock
thehype
QUOTE(hitman @ Mar 13 2008, 04:12 PM) [snapback]382315[/snapback]
this guy is supposed to challenge roy? rolleyes.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=szzfAlzM8mc

Yep...you see the way he's eating those punches...he'll walk right through anything Roy has to offer, back him up to the ropes and then dust him!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Still though...I give Slice a better shot at Big Klit.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Mar 13 2008, 04:19 PM) [snapback]382316[/snapback]
I have it the other way around. If a world class boxer decides to train MMA for one year with American Kickboxing Academy or something, he would probably be top ten in MMA.

I don't think bobbing and weaving is that good of a tactic in MMA. I once asked a kick boxer why and he said bobbing and weaving will only get you muay thai clinched followed with a knee to your dome.

Witht he exception of really heavy handed heavyweights like Fedor, I don't think any MMA fighter could do much in boxing. Now if you go with a boxer who has done some high school wrestling, combined with one year of mma training, then you might have something.

I definitely think it would be easier for a boxer to learn some takedown defense, pick up some submissions techniques and be competitive in MMA as opposed to say a classic wrestler honing his boxing skills and being competitive in boxing.

But I also believe, depending on who you're talking about, an MMA guy could actually stand a chance to do well in a boxing match. Again, it really just depends on who you're talking about. I mean, if you're talking Matt Hughes...there's no way I'd pick him to win a boxing match because his stand-up sucks. If you're talking Quinton Jackson, however, well Jackson actually has some good boxing skills and probably could be competitive depending on the matchup. That's all I'm getting at.
thehype
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Mar 13 2008, 04:40 PM) [snapback]382320[/snapback]
Yeah this is like David Haye calling out Ken shmarock

I'd definitely heavily favor David Haye in that matchup.

Just for the record...I'm not really trying to make a debate between boxing and MMA...I'm strictly talking matchups...this person against that person...and in this case, David Haye would be too much for Shamrock. Shamrock got smoked by a jab against Buzz Berry...not one takedown in that fight.

laugh.gif
Southeastpaw
I actually think Silva could do well against Jones. Silva is a natural at throwin hands. He has great reflexes, awesome power, and has awkward angles, but can throw straight down the middle. Should I go so far as to say he is more fluid than Tarver. I think I can. Silva is VERY athletically gifted. Not sure what would exactly happen, but I with the guy who said he would do better than Tito.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(thehype @ Mar 13 2008, 05:02 PM) [snapback]382324[/snapback]
I definitely think it would be easier for a boxer to learn some takedown defense, pick up some submissions techniques and be competitive in MMA as opposed to say a classic wrestler honing his boxing skills and being competitive in boxing.

But I also believe, depending on who you're talking about, an MMA guy could actually stand a chance to do well in a boxing match. Again, it really just depends on who you're talking about. I mean, if you're talking Matt Hughes...there's no way I'd pick him to win a boxing match because his stand-up sucks. If you're talking Quinton Jackson, however, well Jackson actually has some good boxing skills and probably could be competitive depending on the matchup. That's all I'm getting at.

I agree hype. Let someone ask Mosley how good Jackson's stand-up is. He spars with him. Some people just rule out mma fighters being good in a boxing match. Some MMA fighters train pretty hard on their stand-up. Sure, it is not their pure focus, but someone like Silva has alread shown to have incredible stand-up.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 13 2008, 11:38 PM) [snapback]382346[/snapback]
I would actually root for Jones if this fight came off. My loves for boxing is stronger than any hate I have for Jones and I would never, ever forgive RJJ if he let down the sport and got knocked out by some MMA fighter.

I hate you Fitz. I think we all know who I would be sacrificing chickens for & chanting against in the days leading up to the fight.
Douchebag
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 13 2008, 08:11 PM) [snapback]382349[/snapback]
I hate you Fitz. I think we all know who I would be sacrificing chickens for & chanting against in the days leading up to the fight.

bwa....................ha...........ha...........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lollmfao
Warlord
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Mar 13 2008, 03:19 PM) [snapback]382316[/snapback]

Fedor has heavy hands when he has his opponents on the ground, punching from guard. Standing on his feet, his hands are not nearly as devastating.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Mar 14 2008, 12:55 AM) [snapback]382356[/snapback]
I think it would hurt boxing big if Jones was to get knocked out by a UFC fighter in a boxing match. That would be terrible for boxing.

It may be terrible for boxing but it would be great for laughs. Seeing Roid stretched is always high comedy.
kidbazooka1
If anyone in MMA has a chance agianst a top boxer or former top boxer for that matter it would have to be Anderson Silva.

Silva isn't your typical MMA fighter the guy has real good techincal skills and is extremely accurate with his punches. He is also known to have a tough chin never being down in his career witch is pretty rare for an MMA fighter. But where talking about pure boxing here it's gonna be tough for Silva if Jones decides to get on his bicycle and run but if Jones stands there and trades with Silva then he couldb be in big trouble. Silva has that one punch KO power that if landed could put a muthaf*cker down hard.

Logic says Jones takes this but like I said if anyone stands a chance it's Anderson Silva.

As for the people talkin sh*t about Silva the guy is p4p #1 in his sport and has the balls to call out an all time great boxer regardless of the fact that Jones is past his prime that is still a big step up in class for an MMA fighter.

I give Silva credit because unlike Floyd's little publicity stunt into the world of pro wrestling Silva is actaully stepping up agianst a real fighter in a real sport, that is no joke.
BigG
Silva would seriously be shocked at Roys handspeed. He'd look like a clown vs. Roy..
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 14 2008, 02:27 AM) [snapback]382379[/snapback]
Silva would seriously be shocked at Roys handspeed. He'd look like a clown vs. Roy..

May be so but if Silva lands on the chin Jones will go night night. Also Silva is huge at 6'2" in person though he looks more like 6'3".

I doubt the fight will come off but I really hope it happens. Im sure they would do good numbers considering both MMA and Boxing fans would be there to support there fighters.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 14 2008, 02:27 AM) [snapback]382379[/snapback]

Bro, Silva is fast too. If Tarver could land clean on Roy, I know Silva can. I have no idea what would happen in this fight, but Silva is big, strong, fast, and the conditioning these guys work to attain is unmatched. Let's not forget how athletic Silva is. He is extrememly athletically gifted. I can see Silva giving Roy huge fits. But there is no tellin what would happenen once they get into the ring. But if Anderson takes what Roy gives and sluffs it off and comes forward, I truly think that Roy would get KOed.

Just watch the stand-up and notice the reflexes. And remember Jones is not prime anymore. Anderson is naturally gifted, as was Roy.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I_107aDVxPk
Douchebag
I honestly believe that a more fair match-up is Anderson Silva vs. Jermain Taylor. At least Taylor still has his reflexes intact.
BigG
Please do not compare Silvas boxing skills to Tarvers. Dude, Silvas has yet to fight a world class boxer..and your gonna put him in with Roy Jones? I'm sorry, this would be a mismatch in boxing. Roy would make him look like a total clown. In MMA, it's a different story.

That video showed me kneeing dudes grappling, etc..the dudes he was knocking out with his hands were coming in wild walking into shots....Silva will also be wearing BOXING gloves..so expect him to get slower.
JD
Richard Hall is a better boxer than Anderson Silva.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 15 2008, 12:08 AM) [snapback]382492[/snapback]
Please do not compare Silvas boxing skills to Tarvers. Dude, Silvas has yet to fight a world class boxer..and your gonna put him in with Roy Jones? I'm sorry, this would be a mismatch in boxing. Roy would make him look like a total clown. In MMA, it's a different story.

That video showed me kneeing dudes grappling, etc..the dudes he was knocking out with his hands were coming in wild walking into shots....Silva will also be wearing BOXING gloves..so expect him to get slower.

Well, it might look like we will find out. I'd pay for this one. You may be indeed right. But I wouldn't count Silva out so blatantly.
Now, I am not saying that Silva is a great boxer. I am saying he has great natural ability, reflexes, and exceptional punching power. Remember, Roy did everything wrong in terms of textbook boxing. But his reflexes and speed allowed him to get away with it. The Roy of old would school Silva. But Roy is off. Let's not gauge him off a fight against a awr-torn welterweight who hadn't fought in years. Silva is a big, lanky, awkward guy. It's not like Silva is a guy that just wrestles and wants to take a stab at stand-up. The guy can fight standing up. For me, to hear that it would be a total mismatch, at the stage Roy is at, just sounds funny. This is a very intriguing match-up.
Southeastpaw
BTW, Silva does have a professional boxing win under his belt. A second round KO victory. Now that may not mean much. But he has tested the waters.
BigG
Sorry bro I know Silvas your boy but I'm gonna have to count him out against Roy or against any world class boxer for that matter.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 15 2008, 02:22 AM) [snapback]382500[/snapback]
Sorry bro I know Silvas your boy but I'm gonna have to count him out against Roy or against any world class boxer for that matter.

Silva IMO is currently the only MMA fighter who I give a chance at hanging with a top boxer no one else comes close.
AussieLad
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Mar 15 2008, 07:07 AM) [snapback]382502[/snapback]
Silva IMO is currently the only MMA fighter who I give a chance at hanging with a top boxer no one else comes close.

Once upon a time i would have added in vitor belfort, because his combination of handspeed and power would have made him hard for anyone to deal with in a pure punching match. But he has faded
Elijah
Rome had it right, this MMA/Boxing talk is stupid.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Mar 15 2008, 04:46 AM) [snapback]382508[/snapback]
Once upon a time i would have added in vitor belfort, because his combination of handspeed and power would have made him hard for anyone to deal with in a pure punching match. But he has faded

Vitor was a badass in his early UFC days and being that he was only 19 at the time he looked to have great future but I think once he lost to Couture he was never mentally tha same agian.
HaydelHammer
Roy by stoppage. No thai clinch or rear naked chokes allowed.
Method
you don't think a guy with limited boxing skills could beat a guy with superior skills?

Maoussa vs. Harris is another example (in addition to Forrest / Mayo).
BigG
One of Vitors best wins was over Tank Abbott...nuff said..lol..

It would be an embarrassment if Roy lost to Silva in a boxing match.
basicjab
This would be a huge payday for Silva, saw their paychecks on fightnews, they get a fraction of what they would if they fought somebody like Roy. Even if Silva lost via total embarrassment he would still make more in this fight than he would his entire career at MMA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.