Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Hated T.V. personalities
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
streetlion1
-#3. Jim Rome: An arrogant lil lame who probably never played a sport in his life!

-#2. Bill "the bigot" O'Rielly: Enough said.

-#1. Glenn Beck: A racist bigot just like Bill but to a different extreme!

Those are the ones I really cant stand with Joe Rogan getting honorable mention.
Don Flamenco
Bill O'Reilly

I don't know when and how he got to be an expert on anything. I still remember him being on inside edition
Don Flamenco
jim rome too. sometimes i'm forced to listen to him and you just want to tell the guy to spit it out already. fucker takes 2 and a half seconds between each word every time he speaks

Chris Meyers too

Fuck that puto
Mean Mister Mustard
Smells like liberal muff in here.
Spyder
I don't really hate anyone on TV except for maybe Andrew Lessman...that guy is an ASSHOLE!!! I want to knock the mullet off of his head...I swear he is like the real life American Psycho.

I wouldn't mind fighting Dr Rey either...

thumbsup_anim.gif
ElectricTwinkie
Mr. T

The A-Team was like 100 years ago, no one cares about you anymore!!!
Don Flamenco
I haven't heard of him doing anything in the LAST 10 years.

Care to share where you saw him?
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Mar 13 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]382333[/snapback]
I haven't heard of him doing anything in the LAST 10 years.
Care to share where you saw him?

I pity the fool, FOOL!
JD
Rosie O'Donnell
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Mar 13 2008, 02:26 PM) [snapback]382309[/snapback]
I don't really hate anyone on TV except for maybe Andrew Lessman...that guy is an ASSHOLE!!! I want to knock the mullet off of his head...I swear he is like the real life American Psycho.

I wouldn't mind fighting Dr Rey either...

thumbsup_anim.gif

Damn, why do hate the question man?

I'd hate Bill O'reilly if he wasn't proven to be such a joke. I really hate alot of newspeople, basically all of the foxnews people. Almost all of the CNN people, especially Nancy Grace. I actually don't mind Joe Scarborough or Keith Olberman. In fact I think I might hate almost everyone on TV except for a few, like Rob & Big and a few others.
BigG
Bill O'Reilly pisses me off...he can be an annoying bitch and he attacked Nas. What a dick.
JD
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Mar 14 2008, 04:12 AM) [snapback]382385[/snapback]
TYRA BANKS!! I think she is fucking hot as !!..got a great face body n titties!!..BUT she is sooo fuckin annoying! I can not hack her personality! She comes across as really fake and a no it all! She is trying to establish her self as having brains and not just a pretty face, but she tries getting a point across or makes a statement which ends up turning into a question lol!!

That douchbag that host the colbert report gets on my fuckin nerves!!!

Tyra Banks is the most self important, no talent bitch I have ever seen. It is a joke...she makes me irate.

Steven Colbert is fantastic...you have that one all wrong. LOL...love that guy.
Spyder
Oh man...a lot of you guys REALLY hate Bill O'reilly...

How can you hate on a man that takes on the evil Geraldo Rivera? laugh.gif

streetlion1
QUOTE(JaRaNDa @ Mar 14 2008, 03:12 AM) [snapback]382385[/snapback]
TYRA BANKS!! I think she is fucking hot as !!..got a great face body n titties!!..BUT she is sooo fuckin annoying! I can not hack her personality! She comes across as really fake and a no it all! She is trying to establish her self as having brains and not just a pretty face, but she tries getting a point across or makes a statement which ends up turning into a question lol!!

That douchbag that host the colbert report gets on my fuckin nerves!!!

Also for the aussie posters..Rove is one of the biggest tools i've seen!!!

mmmm..Tyra Banks.. how she acts really wouldnt get on my nerves...after all its not her personality I'd be bangin anyway laugh.gif thumbsup_anim.gif
JD
I am surprised that Sean Hannity does not get any of the hate that Bill O'Reilly does.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Mar 14 2008, 10:33 AM) [snapback]382401[/snapback]
I am surprised that Sean Hannity does not get any of the hate that Bill O'Reilly does.

He is equally as big of a joke, and for that matter Colmes is a douche also
Spyder
QUOTE(JD @ Mar 14 2008, 10:33 AM) [snapback]382401[/snapback]

That's probably because it's really hard to find fault in Hannity's arguments, while Bill O'reilly tends to shoot off his mouth a little too carelessly.
JD
LOL...Hannity is so deluded.

And yeah...so is Colmes.

They all suck.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Mar 14 2008, 12:48 PM) [snapback]382413[/snapback]
That's probably because it's really hard to find fault in Hannity's arguments, while Bill O'reilly tends to shoot off his mouth a little too carelessly.

Yeah, Hannity is a pillar of truth
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 14 2008, 01:11 PM) [snapback]382418[/snapback]
Yeah, Hannity is a pillar of truth

LOL
hardhead
QUOTE(JD @ Mar 14 2008, 02:33 PM) [snapback]382401[/snapback]

I would put him over O'Reilly most definitely even though both annoy the shit out of me. Fox as whole is SO biased/right wing it's not even funny. My dad is Republican so I've had to listen to a lot of this shit for years. Myself I go back and forth with MSNBC and CNN(Lou Dobbs/Anderson Cooper mostly). What irks me the most about O'Reilly and especially Hannity is they often use the "I'm a conservative/Repubulican, you're a Democrat/left winger/pussy so I will bully the shit out of you instead of debating the argument" Hannity does this ALL the time and that's why I would love to slap that shit eating grin off his fat face. Hannity to me uses much of the same catch phrase, rhetorical arguments as O'Reilly to try and prove his point. I put Hannity at the top because to me O'Reilly has a little bit more of a likable personality(notice I said little). I know he's not T.V. but Rush Limbaugh tops them all by leaps and bounds, I sometimes listen to him just so I can hear what type of shit he's spewing and he never fails to disgust me.

Don't know if he's a personality but I fucking loathe Joe Rogan that dude is a complete fucking joke of a commentator..
Spyder
If we had this thread a few years ago, I'd bet that the answers would be along the lines of...John Madden, Bill Walton, Joe Theisman...

Politics has become a part of pop culture to the point that it has surpassed sports...who would've thought that GW would be the man to make the people care about politics?

clapping.gif

(The boards have been kinda slow lately...this should wake 'em up)

laugh.gif

rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Mar 14 2008, 06:14 PM) [snapback]382457[/snapback]
If we had this thread a few years ago, I'd bet that the answers would be along the lines of...John Madden, Bill Walton, Joe Theisman...

Politics has become a part of pop culture to the point that it has surpassed sports...who would've thought that GW would be the man to make the people care about politics?

clapping.gif

(The boards have been kinda slow lately...this should wake 'em up)

laugh.gif

yeah, i guess it took blatant abuses of executive power, starting an illegitimate war, almost an entire administration having to resign for some sort of illegal activity, watching a city get devoured by a hurricane, spending like madmen while cutting the taxes of your friends and an energy policy that was created in a sealed room by the heads of 5 major companies... just to start, will get people involved.

Thank you W for motivating the people!
hardhead
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Mar 15 2008, 01:34 AM) [snapback]382470[/snapback]
yeah, i guess it took blatant abuses of executive power, starting an illegitimate war, almost an entire administration having to resign for some sort of illegal activity, watching a city get devoured by a hurricane, spending like madmen while cutting the taxes of your friends and an energy policy that was created in a sealed room by the heads of 5 major companies... just to start, will get people involved.

Thank you W for motivating the people!

Post of the day, sums up my feelings exactly. I would straight spit on that fucker if I knew I wouldn't get killed by the secret service soon after....
Spyder
Come on boys, what's all the hate for?

laugh.gif

Where's the Warlord? He never misses this train...

laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Mar 15 2008, 09:55 AM) [snapback]382519[/snapback]
Come on boys, what's all the hate for?

laugh.gif

Where's the Warlord? He never misses this train...

laugh.gif

he's busy hating in the mma section
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.