FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD
These dudes are in some serious shape.

REUTERS/Steve Marcus

REUTERS/Steve Marcus

REUTERS/Steve Marcus

REUTERS/Steve Marcus
BrutalBodyShots
Marquez to me looks a little better than usual. Pacquiao looks like a physical freak as always, no surprises there.

kidbazooka1
Marquez is more cut than usual his abs were crazy cut just like Pac's.
rusty_trombone
Castillo should use these guys as examples of how to not be a lazy ass.
Southeastpaw
I think that Castillo might have made weight for his last fight if he would have just wiped away the excess mustard he had off his mouth.
torvix2000
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Mar 15 2008, 05:14 AM) [snapback]382497[/snapback]
I think that Castillo might have made weight for his last fight if he would have just wiped away the excess mustard he had off his mouth.

LOL!!!
jerika27
I must say first of all I am african american so I'm am not biased towards any fighter, but just a fan of the sport. Paquiao is an amazing fighter. JMM proved heart and good tactical skills in this fight. I belive Pac Man won the fight based on watching the fight live...but I also accept if the ring side judges voted JMM to win. As much as fans would like boxing to be judged quantitatively (punch count, etc.,) it cannot be done; it is not an exact science. There are too many other details that weigh in on a judges score cards...Mexican fans have alot of pride in their fighter, so I understand that it is hard to accept the judges decision...Phillipino fans (some) are quick to dismiss JMM's talent in this sport. I hope all fans simply enjoy the chessmatch these fighters brought for all of us to see and I think one thing is clear that we can all agree on... Great fight, and looking forward to a 3rd fight, hopefully this one would be clearly decisive/without controversy...
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(jerika27 @ Mar 17 2008, 06:48 PM) [snapback]382989[/snapback]
\I belive Pac Man won the fight based on watching the fight live...but I also accept if the ring side judges voted JMM to win.

They didn't vote Marquez to win... Pacquiao got the decision.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.