Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: (VIDEO) PAQUIAO-MARQUEZ 2 POST-FIGHT PRESSER
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ: "I CAN GO TO 135, 140, I DON'T CARE...I JUST WANT TO FIGHT HIM AGAIN"

"The fight is not one round, it's twelve rounds...I don't know what you got to do win a fight," stated an upset Juan Manuel Marquez as he made it clear that he felt he won more rounds and deserved the victory over Manny Pacquiao. Check out what else he had to say as he talks more about the very close split decision loss and his desire for an immediate third fight at 135 or even 140.

watch video

http://www.fighthype.com/videopopup.php?aid=2223

FREDDIE ROACH: "I THOUGHT THE KNOCKDOWN WAS THE DIFFERENCE"

"I thought the fight was very close...I'm not the only one who thinks we won the fight," stated world-class trainer Freddie Roach as he talked about Manny Pacquiao's split decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez. Check out what else he had to say as he talked more about the fight and made it clear that Pacquiao would no longer be fighting at 130.

watch video

http://www.fighthype.com/videopopup.php?aid=2224

BOB ARUM: "WHAT NACHO SAYS IS CRAP"

"Be man enough to accept the verdict of the judges...I don't care how you scored the fight, but let 'em know that what they've done is not right," declared a heated promoter Bob Arum as he expressed his anger over the accusations of a controversial decision. Check out what went down as Team Marquez walked out on the press conference.

watch video

http://www.fighthype.com/videopopup.php?aid=2225

MANNY PACQUIAO: "KNOCK ME OUT AND YOU WIN"

"I hope you really enjoyed the fight tonight," stated newly crowned WBC super featherweight champion Manny Pacquiao as he talked about his close split decision victory over Juan Manuel Marquez. Check out what else he had to say as he talks more about the fight, his thoughts on a third clash and whether or not the cut he suffered will affect his tentatively scheduled June 28th fight with David Diaz.

watch video

http://www.fighthype.com/videopopup.php?aid=2226

kidbazooka1
I'll be very suprised if Manny gives Marquez the rematch.

I feel for Marquez he should be 2-0 agianst Manny not 0-1-1.
Don Flamenco
Hype,

the ARUM video's been taken down. Is there another one, or can someone tell me what happenned?
Chi-Town
Pacquiao said after the fight that this "business" is over in terms of fighting Marquez. I took the way he phrased it to mean that he finds Marquez very difficult to fight and that he has no interest in fighting him again.

Bob Arum is a self-contradicting Snake
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Mar 17 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]382953[/snapback]
Pacquiao said after the fight that this "business" is over in terms of fighting Marquez. I took the way he phrased it to mean that he finds Marquez very difficult to fight and that he has no interest in fighting him again.

i took it as he won the fight and is looking for more lucrative options. if JMM gets him the most money, then thats the fight that will get made. i think manny is on his way to a ricky hatton fight.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Mar 17 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]382953[/snapback]

I agree, I'll be suprised if Manny gives Marquez the rematch.
Nobudius
Manny or Arum?

No offense to Pac, but I don't find him to be the clever type that maneuvers around his career wisely.

I said this in another thread, but I don't sympathize with JMM as some of you do-he friggin' delayed this second meeting for years. You can't just demand an immediate rematch-he knows how the game can be played, b/c he played it himself.

Btw, Pac has faced Barrera, Morales, & JMM for a combined seven times! lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.