Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest from Larry Holmes...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Holmes, still sitting out due to attacks from the vicious Kimbo Slice, had a few things to say:

*He is sorry to all the fans for his last performance. He did not even train and promises a more vicious type attack next time.

*He is the only REAL challenge for Dipsy Gawn....and when he gets out, that fight will happen.

*He predicted that Dark Heaven is going to KO Lanky Gawn late in the fight. Although Heaven got knocked out recently by Roper, who he feels is a top 5 Heavyweight, heaven according to him is the worst style matchup for Lanky. "It will be brutal in the late rounds."

*Iron and him will fight soon and he will crush him.
Maxy
With Dipsy seriously contemplating retirement the heavyweight division will be thrown wide open if he does go. Holmes will definitely be in the mix as will Alexeev and Angus. The winner of the Lanky Gawn - Dark Heaven bout will also have a strong claim to be the premier heavyweight out there right now and there are a few contenders on the up who could be serious threats in the not to distant future.

Right now Dipsy just wants to think things over before deciding what he will do but the rumour is he will retire this week.
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 17 2008, 05:47 AM) [snapback]382917[/snapback]
*He predicted that Dark Heaven is going to KO Lanky Gawn late in the fight. Although Heaven got knocked out recently by Roper, who he feels is a top 5 Heavyweight, heaven according to him is the worst style matchup for Lanky. "It will be brutal in the late rounds."

Well...I like Larry....but that's a bad prediction....Lanky made easy work of Roper the other week (120-108 across the board)...told me he wasn't hurt even once in that fight....and Roper is stronger than dark heaven.......

The Lanky One WILL rule the Heavyweight division under my nonchalant, yet effective tutelage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.