Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kindred "Spirit" Cole vs. "Awesome" Awesome
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Blayde
On Sunday another big championship fight will take place in the legendary bantamweight division that was dominated by Hall of Famer HWG back in the days. Now its heating up again as the reigning champion Kindred Cole will defend his title against former Junior Flyweight, Flyweight and Super Flyweight champion Awesome who was able to get the title in every division he fought so far except the strawweight division.

Cole just got the title by beating future hall of famer Montiel twice, Awesome just beat Conway and Donaire for the Junior and the Super Flyweight Championship. In his latest bout for the Super Flyweight Title Awesome weighed in 1 pound under the limit at 114.

Cole career highlights:
W UD x2, L UD Montiel
W KO11 Xolani Ntese
L UD, W UD No Fear
W UD Oba Oronko x2
W UD Ricardo Reyes
L UD, D Z Gorres
L KO9 HWG
L MD Apuro Herrera

Awesome career highlights:
W MD x2 Donaire
W KO11, D, L UD Conway
L KO12, W MD, W KO2, W MD Reggie Hope
L MD Lupe Fiasco
L KO9 Skipton
L SD Julio Cesar Duran
L UD No Fear
W, L, D Malcom Tuacao
BigG
L SD Julio Cesar Duran

Ouch...laugh.gif
Blayde
Yeah, Awesome had some ups and downs in his career biggrin.gif
Maxy
I've obviously gone with my man Cole to win this one but I know the fight is laced with pitfalls for him. "Awesome" will come at him no doubt, looking to exert his superior strength and power on the champion. Kindred is blessed with skills and has a solid beard however so I'm hopeful he'll be able to whether a few rocky moments and triumph over 12 rounds.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.