Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bigjuicyhog has its first champion!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
The "Juggernaught" who was let go by two gyms earlier in his career has found new life with Bigjuicyhog's Gym.....and a World title! He avenged an earlier career points loss to Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant with a brutal 10th round KO. Grant's face was badly mangled in the process. Johnson was happy to get another shot and finally make good on his potential.
Maxy
Johnson always had the stats to beat Grant so when the fight was made I figured he'd give him hell. I was hoping you would opt for anything but a counter punching game plan because I knew it would give the Hoodlum problems...

Oh well...
BigJuicyHog
I was the one thing I knew I could do that would give me a good chance to win. I think that Hoodlum could have outboxed Juggernaught in a slapping match so I went with the counter punching method.
BigG
Great win...Hearns somewhat exposed Hoodlum didnt he...
BigJuicyHog
Funny thing is that Hoodlum isnt even the best MW in my Gym...Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder is.
Maxy
Hoodlum-Juggernaut III is all set for Sunday!

Trilogy ending bout.
BigJuicyHog
Should be a good one. Im sure Hoodlum is coming to fight. BTW did you get me press releases for the other fights that I need to have scheduled?
Maxy
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Mar 20 2008, 10:55 AM) [snapback]383246[/snapback]
BTW did you get me press releases for the other fights that I need to have scheduled?

Yeah, I've done them.
BigJuicyHog
Thanks man...Big G has been lazy with the fight scheduling as of late smile.gif
Blayde
Yeah congratulations, good to see a new champion. 160 is pretty wide open right now.

And Yusaf Mack wants the winner.
BigJuicyHog
I also have undefeated Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder waiting in the wings, but he will have to wait for Juggernaught to lose to get his shot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.