Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do you think Chris Byrd would do against the winner of BHOP-Cal?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
This is the fight I'd love to see after the April 19 fight. I think Byrd poses serious problems for either guy, but I'd love to see how they'd handle the former HW champ. I think Cal will beat BHOP, but I don't know if he could handle Byrd, who may be the total package at LtHW.
Byrd Man
I wish they would announce something soon. I don't think he's gonna go after Bernard or Calzaghe right away. He'll take a fight to get used to the weight, and then probably go after one of the top guys.

I like his chances though.
U.S. Champ
We all know Chris would present major obstacles for anyone in the division which is why Tarver is already ducking him. Byrd vs Hopkins, Byrd vs Calzaghe, Byrd vs Jones Jr, and Even Byrd vs Glen Johnson after his upcoming homicide of Chad Dawson would be good fights that I would pay to see
streetlion1
No way Johnson beats Dawson!

-I think after B-hop destroys Calzaghe he'll either finally go beat the hell outta RJJ or retire.
-So Byrd V.S. Dawson would be a fight I'd wanna see.
U.S. Champ
You and I both know B.Hop Wants no part of My boy Roy Jones Jr the best P4P of our generation
streetlion1
QUOTE(U.S. Champ @ Mar 22 2008, 05:19 AM) [snapback]383398[/snapback]
You and I both know B.Hop Wants no part of My boy Roy Jones Jr the best P4P of our generation

RJJ cant lace Bernards boots at this point..I would love to see them fight now! RJJ best P4P of our generation is an arguable point but arguable is about it...the majority of his competition were bums..plumbers..etc....how about 2nd most over-rated P4P in this generation..right behind Pretty Boy Duck-artist.
Byrd Man
That was always the only knock on RJJ and Floyd in my opinion (aside from their arrogance) was that they ducked people often and tended to fight people who were "made to order". Either past their primes "NAME" fighters, or fighters who were seen as good, but nowhere NEAR as good as them.

Very little risk taking.

At least Chris Byrd, say what you will about him, never ducked anyone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.