Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Fear makes history!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
No Fear has made history by becoming the first ever 5-Division World Champion with his near shutout win victory over now former Jr. Featherweight Champion Slanger Jr.

Now the new Jr. Featherweight Champion of the world, No Fear was in tears immediately in the post fight interview. He dedicated the fight to all his friends and family. When asked if he would retire, No Fear said he would not just yet and told us to stay tuned to the post fight press conference.

Post Fight Press Conference :

QUOTE(No Fear - First Ever 5-Division World Champion)
I have now done the impossible. You all have no idea the joy I feel. As far as retirement, I think it is near, however, there is still one last challenge to take on. If he is out there listening I am hoping he will grant me a shot. I want to lay down a challenge for the Featherweight Championship of the World, against the Undefeated Yuriorkis "Face of Arena" Gamboa. That is all. Thank you.

clapping.gif
Maxy
Frankie Skipton was quick to praise No Fear for his accomplishment:

"I would like to be one of the first to congratulate No Fear on his historic achievement.

If anyone deserved such success it is him. He is an inspiration to all of us, especially us smaller fighters and I am proud to say I am a good friend of his.

It is also an honor to tell my children that I shared the ring with the great man and I am touched that he has offered to help support me in future fights.

They need to build a statue of this man. He is a living legend.

I would also like to dispel the myth that I was upset over my form since I helped train No Fear....this is not true.

Like I said, its an honor to know him and I have nothing but respect for him. The man can do no wrong in my eyes.

Respect."
The CEO
Monumental win for No Fear, C....but not so fast on the retirement....I believe he's supposed to give one of Blayde's boys a shot next...and then Slanger Junior wants a rematch...remember, he chose No Fear to defend against...giving him the opportunity that made History...
CyruS
After No Fear finishes up his challenge against Gamboa at 126, he will return to 122 and give rematches.
Blayde
Well No Fear shouldnt have got that shot because Gamboa vs. Barnes should have happened first. But Gamboa is fine with that, no one can complain about having No Fear in his record.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.