Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bruce Buffer
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
PUERTOROCKS
Bruce Buffer watching Katsidis vs Casamayor thinking to himself:

Wow this is way more exciting than MMA...................................
thehype
I doubt it. Bruce is diehard MMA. He enjoys his boxing, but he's diehard MMA all the way.
Tha Docta
bruce was really thinking "I hope my brother dies soon so that I dont feel like a red headed step child my whole life"
thehype
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Mar 25 2008, 01:45 PM) [snapback]383785[/snapback]
bruce was really thinking "I hope my brother dies soon so that I dont feel like a red headed step child my whole life"

LOL. I doubt that one too...Bruce is pretty much the business mind behind Buffer Enterprises. He's the driving force behind Michael's business and career moves so I don't think he's ready for that quite yet.

On top of that, if you've ever seen him at a UFC card, he's got just as many fine ass honeys coming up to him as most of the fighters do...in fact, right now, he might be more of a celebrity than Michael is.

Surprising, but true.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(thehype @ Mar 25 2008, 02:55 PM) [snapback]383793[/snapback]
LOL. I doubt that one too...Bruce is pretty much the business mind behind Buffer Enterprises. He's the driving force behind Michael's business and career moves so I don't think he's ready for that quite yet.

On top of that, if you've ever seen him at a UFC card, he's got just as many fine ass honeys coming up to him as most of the fighters do...in fact, right now, he might be more of a celebrity than Michael is.

Surprising, but true.

yeah, hbo did a piece on michael buffer not too long ago and mentioned bruce handling the business affairs. think he handles everything and just tells michael when to show up. personally, i dont think bruce is all that good of an announcer.

i was a little suprised from the hbo piece when i found out that michael sounds like a complete fag when not announcing. i expected him to have a booming voice, but the man sounds like clay aiken.

thehype
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Mar 25 2008, 03:35 PM) [snapback]383797[/snapback]
i was a little suprised from the hbo piece when i found out that michael sounds like a complete fag when not announcing. i expected him to have a booming voice, but the man sounds like clay aiken.

It's even more shocking when you hear it in person. First time I met him, I had the "Scooby Doo Huh?" look on my face when I heard his real voice.
PB_EDDIE
The real issue here should be- PLEASE keep Bruce Buffer OUT of boxing!

His disgusting voice has already poisoned the UFC ... theres no reason why it has to poison boxing as well ! please tell him to handle the enterprises affairs and stick to Only that.

i swear its like hearing nails on a chalkboard !
BrutalBodyShots
Bruce sucks as an announcer compared to Michael.

TheWhiteBuffalo
Bruce is a million times better than Jimmy lennon Jr.

I do not like Bruce, but he is a decent announcer. He just sounds like he struggles to maintain that voice. His brother is so much more smooth and convincing.

But might I add, that Michael Buffer is way overpriced. AND he looks really strange these days with the plastic surgery, truckload of makeup, and that really fake tan.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Mar 29 2008, 10:32 AM) [snapback]384461[/snapback]
I do not like Bruce, but he is a decent announcer. He just sounds like he struggles to maintain that voice.

I think that's what irritates me the most. It's like he's trying to hard, which you can see clear as day which takes away from his announcing.

Jimmy is garbage. The dudes voice still cracks like a 13 year old at least 1-2 times during his announcements. I'm amazed that he still has a job for that simple fact alone.

Method
Bruce Buffer is one of the chillest cats you'll meet...genuinely a really good guy.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Method @ Mar 29 2008, 12:30 PM) [snapback]384476[/snapback]
Bruce Buffer is one of the chillest cats you'll meet...genuinely a really good guy.

I don't doubt that. I just think he sucks as an announcer.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.