Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who would win a fight between Lennox & Wlad?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
I'm happy for Lennox that he is enjoying life and staying retired, but I would love to see him fight Wlad after he unifies more belts. It would be so interesting because they have the same trainer and fight in the same style. Which one could impose his will upon the other? I'm taking Lennox because he's the better athlete with the bigger punch, but it would be a good one.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Col Reb @ Mar 28 2008, 01:10 PM) [snapback]384317[/snapback]
I'm happy for Lennox that he is enjoying life and staying retired, but I would love to see him fight Wlad after he unifies more belts. It would be so interesting because they have the same trainer and fight in the same style. Which one could impose his will upon the other? I'm taking Lennox because he's the better athlete with the bigger punch, but it would be a good one.

You do realize that Lewis hasn't fought in 5 years right? And it's not like he's been training during that time either.

A Prime Lewis vs Wlad is an easy Lewis by KO pick... but against a retired Lewis you've GOT to favor Wlad if there were to fight today.

Method
God as much as I hate him, and hate to admit it, that's how little I think of Wlad Klit. Lennox Lewis would mae him his bitch. Wlad ia the biggest pussy on earth.
Douchebag
LL would win because he does everything that Wlad only better and he has heart.
D-MARV
I hope we are not talking about the same fat Lennox that does B.A.D!

Wlad wins if they were to fight.

Now Lennox in his prime would be a different story, he KOs Wlad then
Maxy
Yeah Lennox won't fight again but if they were to fight prime for prime it's a mismatch, a one sided destruction and Lewis would have his hand raised after only a few rounds.

We do miss Lewis because he pisses on everyone who is around today.
JD
I will take Wlad over the nearly 43 year old, inactive for 5 years, Lennox Lewis.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(JD @ Mar 28 2008, 02:52 PM) [snapback]384347[/snapback]
I will take Wlad over the nearly 43 year old, inactive for 5 years, Lennox Lewis.

Yup. I'm amazed that some see it the other way.

buford54
Prime to prime, as much as I hate to say it, I'd pick Lewis.
Wlad has all the tools to beat him, but not the heart.

If you could somehow combine Vitali's heart/chin with Wlad's skill, then you'd have an unstoppable fighter.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(JD @ Mar 28 2008, 02:52 PM) [snapback]384347[/snapback]

I will take a fat 43 yr old Lennox Lewis over Wlad even if Lennox only trains for 3 days before the fight. hell, i might even pick a 60 yr old george foreman over wlad.

i think everyone is underestimating just how much of a pussy wlad is.

if we are talking about both guys being in their primes, then I will assume this thread is some sort of joke.
AussieLad
Heart heart schmart...

Wlad got up several times to beat Sam Peter, he tried to get up vs Sanders... i cant see why people are questioning his heart. Its his chin that is suspect. If your basing it on his fight vs Sultan, which was all jabs, blame the retarded gameplan by steward.

Wlad gets KO'd vs prime lewis. If wlad had Vitali's chin, it would be much tougher for lewis, a decision win
Tha Docta
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Mar 28 2008, 05:53 PM) [snapback]384374[/snapback]
Heart heart schmart...

Wlad got up several times to beat Sam Peter, he tried to get up vs Sanders... i cant see why people are questioning his heart. Its his chin that is suspect. If your basing it on his fight vs Sultan, which was all jabs, blame the retarded gameplan by steward.

Wlad gets KO'd vs prime lewis. If wlad had Vitali's chin, it would be much tougher for lewis, a decision win

i dont think its wlads chin, the man is just deathly afraid of getting hit. when someone gets close he panicks. wlads last fight was the week before marquez vs vazquez, and while watching vazquez walk through fire to get his shots off i was thinking that wlad would have simply called it a night and folded up. i dont think he has the tough fighter mentality that turns talented fighters into great fighters.

and as much as i disliked lennox lewis, the man had heart. watch his fight with mercer and briggs and you will see a man that doesnt quit. he is and has always been too much man for wlad to deal with.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Mar 28 2008, 08:05 PM) [snapback]384387[/snapback]
i dont think its wlads chin, the man is just deathly afraid of getting hit. when someone gets close he panicks. wlads last fight was the week before marquez vs vazquez, and while watching vazquez walk through fire to get his shots off i was thinking that wlad would have simply called it a night and folded up. i dont think he has the tough fighter mentality that turns talented fighters into great fighters.

and as much as i disliked lennox lewis, the man had heart. watch his fight with mercer and briggs and you will see a man that doesnt quit. he is and has always been too much man for wlad to deal with.

I dont think it's Wlad's heart that's in question! I believe he has Heart. He has never turned down a challenge he has always been willing to fight the best! Like someone mentioned earlier, he was down 3 times against Peter and he Got up to win the fight! He went on to Fight a guy (Lamon Brewster) who previously stopped him in 5 rounds and completely dominated him! Wlad has shown some heart.
Wlad just has a weak chin. He knows it, Steward knows it thats why he has the style that he does. He doesn't like to get hit on the chin, but who does!

Also, you compared Wlad to Vasquez! name me any Heavyweight that can take half the punches that Vasquez took in his fight against Marquez. Get my Point?
you're talking over a 100 pound difference
Col Reb
I'm talking about them fighting with Lennox taking 9-12 months to ween himself back into shape and a full training camp. I really think that Lennox could pull it off. The question is, whom would Manny train?
Warlord
I think the referee would win.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Col Reb @ Mar 28 2008, 09:49 PM) [snapback]384392[/snapback]
I'm talking about them fighting with Lennox taking 9-12 months to ween himself back into shape and a full training camp. I really think that Lennox could pull it off. The question is, whom would Manny train?

You do know that if we gave Lennox 9 to 12 months to train he will be near 44 years of age and he wouldn't be fighting Michael Moorer!
AussieLad
QUOTE(Col Reb @ Mar 29 2008, 01:49 AM) [snapback]384392[/snapback]

In that case i want to change my vote to Wlad by KO. I also thought it was prime vs prime.

Lennox was a great fighter, but he was having trouble getting into shape for his last fight. Even with a years prep, the years of inactivity would be too much
Method
Lennox Lewis ALL DAY LONG. NOW, THEN, in 5 years from Now. I hated Lewis, He fought like a big pussy at the first sign of a guy showing aggression, but he's is not as HUGE a pussy as Wlad is. I don't give a fuck HOW out of shape. How inactive. You guys did see Corrie Sanders and Bitch tits BOTH KO Wlad, right?

You did just see Wlad's last fight where he concentrated, intently, I might add, for 12 rounds, on knocking a guy's glove down the entire fight. It was as if someone hypnotized him before hand and brainwashed him into thinking points were scored in this manner.

Lennox knocks Wladdy the fuck out inside of 8. A guy his same size, with power, better fundamentals, and a bit of a better chin? Klit going the fuck to sleep.
Like I said, I hated Lewis. No, not cuz he's a Brit, but because I don't think he fought to his size. He was a puss, but gentlemen, I havbe never seen a bigger pussy the likes of Wlad Klitchko.

Brute, JD, Im sorry we disagree here, but this is just my honest sentiment. Lennox would starch that palooka.

...Fuck, man, I'd almost go as far to say I'd take current George Foreman over Wlad (given a prolonged training camp). Anybody with balls, decent fundamentals, and power can ruin this guy. It does not take a fitness guru to do it. It's already been done on more than one occassion, and almost done a few times more.

And guys, if Im wrong, big fucking deal. It's Wlad and Lennox we're talking about here. Who cares.
AussieLad
The glove thing and the jab thing vs sultan was stewards fault. Stupidest gameplan ive seen in years, and i suppose wlad shares some of the blame for following it. He shouldve been able to knock sultan out fairly easily
rusty_trombone
i think it's a pick'em fight, it's not like lennox didn't have his own struggles against some weaker opposition. his chin has been touched a couple of times
BrutalBodyShots
I'm very surprised by that pick Method.

Even with 5 years out of the ring you're that confident in Lewis?

torvix2000
Lennox didn't give Vitali a rematch because he was getting older. And that was eons ago. What now?
Method
I'm very surprised by that pick Method.

Even with 5 years out of the ring you're that confident in Lewis?

I don't think much of either guy, but I think SO MUCH LESS of Wlad. It's easy for me to be confident when I don't really care about the guys.

Brute, I could be wrong. Im not gonna sit here and trump my view on it, because I don't care all that much, but it's just how I see it.

Im not only confident in Lewis after a 5 year layoff, I'd be confident in Lewise 3 years from now.

Wlad Klitchko SUCKS. S-U-C-K-S!
TheWhiteBuffalo
You guy's love to hate on Wladimir.

Exactly how would Lennox ever beat a prime Wladimir, when Vitali Klitscko almost murdered Lennox back when he was actually active?!?!?!

Vitali beat the hell outta Lennox, and there is no disputing that it was a brutal and tough fight for the Brit. It is also common knowledge that Wladimir was, and still is today, the more talented Klitschko brother. Therefore, Lennox struggling against Vitali would certainly spell doom if he ever fought Wladimir. You guys love to cling on to the past, but the statistics do not lie.
Method
Statistic do NOT lie, and statistics prove that, more often than not, if you can tap Wladdy's chin, he will lie down faster than a Thai hooker.

It is also common knowledge that Wladimir was, and still is today, the more talented Klitschko brother.

That is NOT common knowledge. That USED to be the common belief, but all of the KD's and KO losses that Wladdy suffered at the hands of bitch tittied palooka's dispelled that former widely held belief.

Wladdy may have been the more atheletically gifted, but he lacks balls and a chin, adn I will go on record and say that Wladomir has NEVER EVER come CLOSE to putting on the spirited performance that his brother put on in his losing effort against Lennox Lewis. That is not for dispute.

Wladomir Klitchko is absolute garbage. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. That is not hating. That is stating what should be the obvious to everybody.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Method @ Mar 29 2008, 12:37 PM) [snapback]384477[/snapback]
Wladomir Klitchkp is absolute garbage. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. That is not hating. That is stating what should be the obvious to everybody.

So i guess Chris Byrd, Lamon Brewster, Sam Peter were all garbage as well.

Wlad is far from great but he is not garbage
Tha Docta
QUOTE(TheWhiteBuffalo @ Mar 29 2008, 10:25 AM) [snapback]384460[/snapback]
You guy's love to hate on Wladimir.

Exactly how would Lennox ever beat a prime Wladimir, when Vitali Klitscko almost murdered Lennox back when he was actually active?!?!?!

Vitali beat the hell outta Lennox, and there is no disputing that it was a brutal and tough fight for the Brit. It is also common knowledge that Wladimir was, and still is today, the more talented Klitschko brother. Therefore, Lennox struggling against Vitali would certainly spell doom if he ever fought Wladimir. You guys love to cling on to the past, but the statistics do not lie.

vitali almost murdered lennox?? you have got to be kidding me. if the fight wasnt stopped, lennox would have eventually punched vitali's eyeball out of his head.

wladmir has a better offensive arsenal than his brother, but vitali is the much tougher fighter of the two. wladmir is not mentally tough, and he doesnt take punches well at all. if wladmir was as tough as you claim, he wouldnt have avoided a rematch with ross purrity. he waited until lamon brewster hadnt fought in a year and was blind in one eye before he gave him a rematch.

wladmir looks good against b level fighters, but even old man lennox would beat the piss out of him right now. if you gave lennox 2 weeks to train he would beat wladmir and make it look easy. of course thats if wladmir doesnt have a heart attack when lennox throws his first punch.
AussieLad
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Mar 29 2008, 07:51 PM) [snapback]384488[/snapback]
if you gave lennox 2 weeks to train he would beat wladmir and make it look easy.

Tha Docta needs to consult a doctor. Theres obviously an sphincter where his brain should be... LOL
Tha Docta
sometimes i wonder who is more mentally tough, wladmir or zab judah.

wladmir is the best heavy we have now, but hes still a pussy. ill stick to my belief that lennox lewis will always beat him.
torvix2000
When a fight got stopped on cuts, there should... or must... be a rematch. Even if the cut was caused by legitimate punch.

Casamayor-Corrales I was a perfectly good example. Corrales was losing on points even before he got stopped on cuts. But CASAMAYOR gave him a rematch.

Vitali was winning on points, he got stopped by cuts and suddenly LENNOX thought that it's time to retire when his excuses were simply "LACK OF TRAINING" related.

etc.
BGv2.0
I'm assuming this is between an active Lewis of several years ago. IMHO the Lewis that fought Rock the second time and Tyson... fighting the Wlad of the last 2 years or so

IMHO is a carbon copy of lewis/Grant. Wlad may have more skill and potential talent than his older brother, but he does not have the chin of Vitali.

I think Lewis would take it to him and end it within 3 rounds.

I mean Lewis was the one who called Sanders prior to the fight and told him to take it to him....so we know he himself would have handled it the same way.

My gut actually says Lewis by TKO in 1.....due to Sanders getting it done in 2....but Sanders most likely hits harder than Lewis and is a shorter more explosive fighter than the tall often uncordinatecd Lewis.

BUT....Lewis in 3 IMHO is a pretty fair pick.

Now if you are talking about TODAY....I would say Wlad by SD or very close UD. No way do I see Wlad KOing Lewis, because even the thought of return fire puts him on the defensive, and if Lewis could handle the bombs his older brother threw, then I think he could handle the occasional right from a tentitive Wlad. The key here would be Lewis's inactivity. Even though I KNOW Lewis to be the better fighter....he's been inactive for 5 years and is in his mid 40s.....I think that would make for a slightly more active Wlad due to the age and youth and activity....BUT with the old lion prioviding enough return fire to keep it VERY close over 12.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Mar 29 2008, 06:23 PM) [snapback]384519[/snapback]
When a fight got stopped on cuts, there should... or must... be a rematch. Even if the cut was caused by legitimate punch.

First off, that last part of your statement is absolutely ridiculous. A dude getting stopped because his opponent is punching holes in his face does not have an automatic mandate for a rematch.

Now in the case of Lennox-Vitali, you might have a point had LL chosen to keep fighting yet avoided the rematch. But he didn't. He was 38, clearly in decline, already a first ballot HOFer who had beaten every other fighter he'd ever faced, and decided to call it a career for good. That's it.
Boxingjunkie
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Mar 28 2008, 09:52 PM) [snapback]384410[/snapback]
The glove thing and the jab thing vs sultan was stewards fault. Stupidest gameplan ive seen in years, and i suppose wlad shares some of the blame for following it. He shouldve been able to knock sultan out fairly easily

No doubt this was a terrible game plan. Wlad had no reason to be scared of Sultans power. I still give credit to Manny for at least trying to get Wlad to ko him or something, but Wlad never did listen.

Prime for prime, Lewis KO. Right now Wlad by KO.
thefloatingmonkey
Can't believe so many people voted for Lennox knocking out Wlad. He is an old man now, and hasn't fought forever. Just don't see him beating Wlad.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(thefloatingmonkey @ Mar 30 2008, 12:16 AM) [snapback]384544[/snapback]
Can't believe so many people voted for Lennox knocking out Wlad. He is an old man now, and hasn't fought forever. Just don't see him beating Wlad.

I agree. I feel everyone that is picking Lennox is turning back the clock 5-7 years in their minds... similar to the way people always picked Tyson when he was years past his prime based more on exciting moments they recalled from his prime.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Mar 30 2008, 03:02 AM) [snapback]384547[/snapback]
I agree. I feel everyone that is picking Lennox is turning back the clock 5-7 years in their minds... similar to the way people always picked Tyson when he was years past his prime based more on exciting moments they recalled from his prime.

myself, its not so much that i see a young lennox, its that i dont think wlad can handle a big strong fighter that can punch. just seeing wlad run away from anything that sultan threw was hilarious. i say even an old lennox could land enough to stop wladmir. if lamon brewster can make wladmir collapse from exhaustion, then lennox could make him fold as well.

even though wladmir won the peter fight, he was almost KO'd and showed once again that if your able to land, theres a good chance he will fold.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Mar 30 2008, 11:06 AM) [snapback]384569[/snapback]
myself, its not so much that i see a young lennox, its that i dont think wlad can handle a big strong fighter that can punch. just seeing wlad run away from anything that sultan threw was hilarious. i say even an old lennox could land enough to stop wladmir. if lamon brewster can make wladmir collapse from exhaustion, then lennox could make him fold as well.

even though wladmir won the peter fight, he was almost KO'd and showed once again that if your able to land, theres a good chance he will fold.

True, but I wouldn't think a mid 40's, out of shape Lewis would have enough stamina to be in the fight long enough to land enough meaningful punches. Lennox never had great stamina to begin with... but when out of shape (Rahman I, Vitali etc.) he was always huffing and puffing after just a few rounds. I certainly don't think 5 years later that stamina would be any better.

torvix2000
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Mar 30 2008, 03:21 AM) [snapback]384536[/snapback]
First off, that last part of your statement is absolutely ridiculous. A dude getting stopped because his opponent is punching holes in his face does not have an automatic mandate for a rematch.

Yes!!! That's true. But would you hide behind that concept? Of course you can. Lewis did!!!

Marquez was literally shredding Vasquez's face to pieces but he gave him a rematch.
Casa was beating Corrales' lips to shiit but still he gave him a rematch.
Pacquiao was beating Barrera to death and there was a rematch.
Morales was beating Pacquiao convincingly and there was a rematch.

It it's money then Lewis would have earned a lot in the rematch. If it was honor then Lewis could have gained more honor and erased any minute trace of controversy in a rematch.

But if he said he's getting old, then that would be fine.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Mar 30 2008, 10:45 PM) [snapback]384652[/snapback]
Yes!!! That's true. But would you hide behind that concept? Of course you can. Lewis did!!!

Marquez was literally shredding Vasquez's face to pieces but he gave him a rematch.
Casa was beating Corrales' lips to shiit but still he gave him a rematch.
Pacquiao was beating Barrera to death and there was a rematch.
Morales was beating Pacquiao convincingly and there was a rematch.

It it's money then Lewis would have earned a lot in the rematch. If it was honor then Lewis could have gained more honor and erased any minute trace of controversy in a rematch.

But if he said he's getting old, then that would be fine.

I myself have always thought that the issue of a rematch for this fight was more or less due to sour grapes from boxing fans or Vitali fans that were upset with the outcome due to the fact that Vitali did put up a game effort. I think the people that are still to this day screaming about a needed rematch....are the same people that would scream for a third....if the same exact thing happened in the second fight (as in Lewis winning...but Vitali being game).

I think they would argue for another fight UNTIL they got their desired outcome.

In all of those fights you mention there is one MAJOR aspect they lack......all of those guys remained active. Lewis retired...and has never stepped foot in the ring aagin.

As a previous poster stated....had Lewis stayed in the game and not allowed a rematch...THAT WOULD be worthy of question. But that is not the case.

There are some things that were very apparent for that fight....Lewis was without doubt in the twilight of his career, he was not in the best condition, and he had been inactive for a long period of time prior to the fight. After the Tyson fight he took a year off to ponder retirement. This tells you the man was legit in thinking about walking away WELL BEFORE the fight with Vitali....that being said....IMHO Vitali fans and fight fans in general should be thinkful they even got the first fight!

He took the fight on short notice (as did Vitali) and he got the win via stoppage due to the damage his punches did to his opponents face....the opponent was tough and showed heart when many questioned it.....

For an old veteran that was in the last days of his career....for me I understand the logic of saying "Holy shit....that was way tougher than it used to be....that was too close...I think I'm gonna call it a day on that one". For sure when he was pondering it well before the actual fight.

I myself think it's something we don't see enough of in the fight game.

I love that fight...I'm a fan of HWs.....and personally would not have minded seeing a rematch....but when Lewis said he was done....I respected that and understood why. Not for one second did I question his right to retire off that tough fight.
Tha Docta

I think people forget that lennox was training to fight Kirk Johnson when the vitali fight was made at the last second. im guessing he was in just as bad of shape as he was when he faced rahman the first time.
torvix2000
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Mar 31 2008, 05:41 AM) [snapback]384667[/snapback]
In all of those fights you mention there is one MAJOR aspect they lack......all of those guys remained active. Lewis retired...and has never stepped foot in the ring again.

Perhaps there is animosity towards him was due to the fact that he always sprout every now and then dishing out answers to interviews telling people how he would have knocked out this heavy or that heavy.. always have something bad to say. Ali was the real monkey but he respected the current generation of heavies.
torvix2000
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Mar 31 2008, 01:10 PM) [snapback]384677[/snapback]
I think people forget that lennox was training to fight Kirk Johnson when the vitali fight was made at the last second. im guessing he was in just as bad of shape as he was when he faced rahman the first time.

I also thought so. He isn't old during that time. He should have opted for the rematch.

With regards to Marquez-Vasquez. If the rematch ended again in Vasquez being stopped on broken nose, then I'd conclude that Vasquez will always lose due to injury caused by punches. I'll never scream for a third fight.

Had Lewis rematched Vitali and stopped him on cuts even if Vitali is winning prior to stoppage, then I'd say that Lewis will stop him on cuts 10 out of 10 times and I'd never scream for a third fight.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Mar 31 2008, 12:41 AM) [snapback]384667[/snapback]
I think they would argue for another fight UNTIL they got their desired outcome.

I agree. I think a lot of the sour grapes from the non-rematch come from the fact that many boxing fans just hated Lennox and were really hoping to see him get KO'd again, and not to go out on top the way he did. I've even read it said before that Lennox had an obligation to pass the torch (read: lose) before retiring.
buford54
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Mar 31 2008, 10:51 AM) [snapback]384685[/snapback]
I also thought so. He isn't old during that time. He should have opted for the rematch.

With regards to Marquez-Vasquez. If the rematch ended again in Vasquez being stopped on broken nose, then I'd conclude that Vasquez will always lose due to injury caused by punches. I'll never scream for a third fight.

Had Lewis rematched Vitali and stopped him on cuts even if Vitali is winning prior to stoppage, then I'd say that Lewis will stop him on cuts 10 out of 10 times and I'd never scream for a third fight.

That's been Lenny's excuse for years. So he was undertraining for Kirk Johnson too. We saw what Rahman did to him the last time he did that.
Vitali had the fight switched on him at the last minut also.
He just didn't have the habit of changing his training based on the opponent like Lewis did.
BGv2.0
QUOTE(buford54 @ Mar 31 2008, 10:55 AM) [snapback]384689[/snapback]
That's been Lenny's excuse for years. So he was undertraining for Kirk Johnson too. We saw what Rahman did to him the last time he did that.
Vitali had the fight switched on him at the last minut also.
He just didn't have the habit of changing his training based on the opponent like Lewis did.

I think that's why the guy retired. He flat out said it was harder and harder to train for guys he did not see as a challenge. At the time...did anybody really think Kirk Johnson on his best day could have beaten Lewis? I don't think it had to do with any "habit".....it had to do with getting older and simply not being able to put in what you once did.

BigG
I think a PRIME Lennox Lewis-Wlad Klitschko would have basically been another Lewis-Grant. Wlad is certainly more talented then Grant, but his chin is just as bad. I hate Lewis, but for a big guy, he had a pretty quick right hand and with Wlad being so straight up and stiff, I just can't see him standing up to one of Lewis' bombs. This is of course the motivated, in-shape Lewis. Not the one who came in half-assed vs. Hasim Rahman the first time.

D-MARV
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Apr 2 2008, 09:01 PM) [snapback]384876[/snapback]
I think a PRIME Lennox Lewis-Wlad Klitschko would have basically been another Lewis-Grant. Wlad is certainly more talented then Grant, but his chin is just as bad. I hate Lewis, but for a big guy, he had a pretty quick right hand and with Wlad being so straight up and stiff, I just can't see him standing up to one of Lewis' bombs. This is of course the motivated, in-shape Lewis. Not the one who came in half-assed vs. Hasim Rahman the first time.

Hey Biggeorge,
Grant went right after Lewis thus leaving himself open to get caught! Wlad would never go after Lewis! Lewis would have to hunt him down and land. Lewis would win by Late Stoppage
streetlion1
Lennox wins...no question. Wlad is good but he isnt Vitali.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.