Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather: "Oscar don't like me at all...it's a real beef!"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
MAYWEATHER JR: "OSCAR DE LA HOYA DON'T LIKE ME AT ALL...IT'S A REAL BEEF!"

"Oscar De La Hoya don't like me at all. He truly dislikes me and I don't care too much for him. I don't like him at all either. It's a real beef," stated boxing's pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr., who was on hand at the ESPN studios to discuss his anticipated rematch with Oscar De La Hoya as well as his upcoming clash this Sunday with Big Show at Wrestlemania XXVI. Check out what else he had to say.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2325.html

I don't know if telling everyone that you beat Oscar with your C game is going to make them want to watch a rematch.

laugh.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
"I'm controversy. I'm just very, very controversy. You'll either get two ways. Either you love me or you hate me, but God love. Look where I'm at."

So god only rewards those he loves with money? Unbelievable.
oozemcbuck
in the words of george dubya bush -"fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...., no wait, um, uh, hmm, fool me once, ahh, uhm ... if you fool me once, it won't happen again..."
oozemcbuck
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 28 2008, 11:31 PM) [snapback]384422[/snapback]
"I'm controversy. I'm just very, very controversy. You'll either get two ways. Either you love me or you hate me, but God love. Look where I'm at."
So god only rewards those he loves with money? Unbelievable.

my pockets tell me god doesn't like me too much !!!
Mean Mister Mustard
Next time you're in church don't give any money when the plate goes your way.
JD
QUOTE(thehype @ Mar 28 2008, 11:25 PM) [snapback]384420[/snapback]
MAYWEATHER JR: "OSCAR DE LA HOYA DON'T LIKE ME AT ALL...IT'S A REAL BEEF!"

"Oscar De La Hoya don't like me at all. He truly dislikes me and I don't care too much for him. I don't like him at all either. It's a real beef," stated boxing's pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr., who was on hand at the ESPN studios to discuss his anticipated rematch with Oscar De La Hoya as well as his upcoming clash this Sunday with Big Show at Wrestlemania XXVI. Check out what else he had to say.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2325.html

I don't know if telling everyone that you beat Oscar with your C game is going to make them want to watch a rematch.

laugh.gif

Yes...it's a real beef...until September 21.
STEVENSKI
DLH is just a fighter?

Unlike PBF he is a genuine crossover star.
MarzB
Stevenski, aren't you the dude that thinks only "heavyweights" are the only viable boxers? Look, I'm not going to pretend to like everything Mayweather does because I don't.

But the way some of you all sound with your frequent hate of every little thing from his appearance to his comments is annoying.

I can clearly see why he doesn't like Oscar Dela Hoya. Atleast Floyd doesn't hide that he's an asshole where Oscar plays this utlra phony "Eddie Haskell" nice guy role but is a total snake.

He basically mentioned how when they were on Top Rank the animosity began and I can see that. Because when it's all said in done, Oscar can have all the money in the world but he can never buy the skills, conditioning that Mayweather has. Even if he gets his father who doesn't like him so there.

BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(MarzB @ Mar 29 2008, 01:14 PM) [snapback]384478[/snapback]
Stevenski, aren't you the dude that thinks only "heavyweights" are the only viable boxers?

I think you're thinking of BG.

kidbazooka1
QUOTE(MarzB @ Mar 29 2008, 01:14 PM) [snapback]384478[/snapback]
Stevenski, aren't you the dude that thinks only "heavyweights" are the only viable boxers? Look, I'm not going to pretend to like everything Mayweather does because I don't.

But the way some of you all sound with your frequent hate of every little thing from his appearance to his comments is annoying.

I can clearly see why he doesn't like Oscar Dela Hoya. Atleast Floyd doesn't hide that he's an asshole where Oscar plays this utlra phony "Eddie Haskell" nice guy role but is a total snake.

He basically mentioned how when they were on Top Rank the animosity began and I can see that. Because when it's all said in done, Oscar can have all the money in the world but he can never buy the skills, conditioning that Mayweather has. Even if he gets his father who doesn't like him so there.

Do you know Oscar personaly? because from the looks of things Mayweather is the one coming off like a dick everytime he opens his mouth not DLH.

Every chat/interview I hear from Floyd is the same f*cking story he's the GOAT, he's got all the money, no one is better than him, etc etc. Now tell me when have you heard Oscar act like such an ass? Yes he makes some buisness decision that we may not agree with but the guy has more class than Floyd could ever dream of.
Col Reb
If Floyd really wants to be a crossover superstar, he should put some fights on network tv. Then go back to ppv. I wish boxing would follow EliteXC's lead and sign a deal with a network. Since Floyd is on top, he should lead by example (however, I know there's no chance of this happening).
salvador
If Oscar sincerely dislikes Floyd, then Oscar will fight Cotto this fall and let Floyd prove to the world what a huge draw he is by fighting someone else like Quintana or Cintron.
daboxer610
QUOTE(salvador @ Mar 30 2008, 05:50 PM) [snapback]384596[/snapback]
If Oscar sincerely dislikes Floyd, then Oscar will fight Cotto this fall and let Floyd prove to the world what a huge draw he is by fighting someone else like Quintana or Cintron.

thts true,but i think every top fighter like cotto delahoya should not fight floyd cuz thats what he wants it to fight delahoya to make more millions.floyd will get his soon thumbsdown_anim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.