Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ouma-K9 Spoiler...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Ouma just lost another decision to K9 Bundrige from the contender..

Ouma is probably done.

I love & respect Ouma for the fact that he is a living success story. He went from having a nightmare childhood to World Champion boxer and he has mad heart. Kind of sad to see him keep losing...
Douchebag
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 29 2008, 04:03 PM) [snapback]384489[/snapback]
Ouma just lost another decision to K9 Bundrige from the contender..

Ouma is probably done.

I love & respect Ouma for the fact that he is a living success story. He went from having a nightmare childhood to World Champion boxer and he has mad heart. Kind of sad to see him keep losing...

He just doesn't have "it" anymore. As far as boxing goes anyway.
hardhead
Ouma has definitely fallen off, to lose to a guy like Bundrage who's so one dimensional/limited is pretty bad. Bundrage doesn't do anything else but jab/right hand occasionally. Good win for Bundrage though, I like the guy on the contender and he's getting everything he can out of skills and the exposure from the show that's for sure. I don't know if there's anything Ouma can do to regroup but in some of the middle rounds he actually started taking control being aggressive throwing combinations but he just didn't do it enough. I had him losing by 1 point(7-5 Bundrage). The old Ouma would've swarmed the hell out of Bundrage probably to a clear UD.
kidbazooka1
Damn I thought Ouma was gonna crush K9.

He may have lost his hunger.
Mean Mister Mustard
Ouma looks to me like one of those old school fighters, loses some and wins some. He'll be back with a good win and then lose again.
thefloatingmonkey
Yeah Ouma looked very sluggish, threw very few punches, and just didnt' look like he really wanted to be there. Not sure if he can get it back or not. That is 3 losses in a row.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.