Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arthur Abraham
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
Did anybody catch Arthur Abraham's ring entrance?
That might have been the gayest entrance of all time!!!!!

He came out to an all girl band singing "I'm not that kind of girl"
moscow bear
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Mar 29 2008, 11:08 PM) [snapback]384497[/snapback]
Did anybody catch Arthur Abraham's ring entrance?
That might have been the gayest entrance of all time!!!!!

He came out to an all girl band singing "I'm not that kind of girl"

yes you are right: he is definitely gay and he fights like one: just 20 kos in 25 fights!
D-MARV
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Mar 29 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]384499[/snapback]
yes you are right: he is definitely gay and he fights like one: just 20 kos in 25 fights!

No reason to catch feelings. I didnt say he was gay, I said his entrance was gay! Also I prolly could have knocked out the 20 guys he Knocked out! LOL
moscow bear
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Mar 29 2008, 11:41 PM) [snapback]384502[/snapback]
No reason to catch feelings. I didnt say he was gay, I said his entrance was gay! Also I prolly could have knocked out the 20 guys he Knocked out! LOL

you are "prolly" an idiot
D-MARV
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Mar 29 2008, 06:46 PM) [snapback]384505[/snapback]
you are "prolly" an idiot

thumbsup_anim.gif Ok Dude!
BigG
So whats going on in the fight? I just checked the record of Abrahams opponent and he dropped 2 close decisions to the guy Miranda KO'd.
D-MARV
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 29 2008, 07:00 PM) [snapback]384512[/snapback]
So whats going on in the fight? I just checked the record of Abrahams opponent and he dropped 2 close decisions to the guy Miranda KO'd.

Well Arthur just Knocked the daylights out of him in the 12th. Be he didn't look that impressive throughout the fight
Douchebag
The feelings that get cought around here over the most trivial shit is disgusting.
D-MARV
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 29 2008, 07:05 PM) [snapback]384514[/snapback]
The feelings that get cought around here over the most trivial shit is disgusting.

Yeah Tell me about!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 29 2008, 06:05 PM) [snapback]384514[/snapback]

Get used to it or leave rookie.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Mar 29 2008, 09:22 PM) [snapback]384527[/snapback]
Get used to it or leave rookie.

I'm no rookie, Just because you don't know me doesn't mean that I haven't been doing this shit for years. Thats why none you "VETS" can fuck with me. neway AA isn't legit in my eyes and the second he feels froggy and crosses the atlantic his bitchassness will be exposed.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Mar 30 2008, 06:27 AM) [snapback]384560[/snapback]
I'm no rookie, Just because you don't know me doesn't mean that I haven't been doing this shit for years. Thats why none you "VETS" can fuck with me. neway AA isn't legit in my eyes and the second he feels froggy and crosses the atlantic his bitchassness will be exposed.

Spoken like a true rookie.

On a more serious note, the middleweight division is a little thin right now. Wright is not fighting, Taylor may reside at 168, Miranda is also at 168 and there are no really exciting challengers for Pavlik. Now usually in boxing it's the guy we least expect who beats the undefeated champion but I really can't imagine HBO its panties wet at the thought og Pavlik-Sturm or Pavlik-Castillejo. Then again, they might not have a choice.

But lucky for them there is Abraham, a hard punching undefeated fighter right there for Pavlik. Abraham's last opponents have posed no threat to him but he does have significant wins over Eastman, Ikeke and Miranda. This is the only big fight to make at 160 and hopefully HBO realizes that at this point.
JD
I happen to like Abraham as a fighter. He is fundamentally sound, has that high guard D, is good at creating angles, and he can punch very well. A Pavlik - Abraham fight would be very entertaining in my opinion.

Elvin Ayala is far from special, but he can handle himself in there just fine and he had never been down before.
BrutalBodyShots
Abraham is an overall solid fighter, and I'd expect him to make a good fight with any top guy. I just wish he'd fight more meaningful fights sooner rather than later.

Blayde
Abraham said that he definitely wants Miranda again and Pavlik. Seems to be the plan to make Abraham-Miranda in summer on the Pavlik card!?

Id like to see that rematch, but it probably wouldnt be at 160 for the IBF title. Kinda strange as the fight is supposed to prepare Abraham for the middleweight unification against Pavlik ...
CreDog
@ 160 Pavlik vs Abraham is the only fight to make.

And to give you an idea how much of chin Abraham has, he was fighting Miranda with a broken jaw.

Although Pavlik will have the height advantage, Abraham fought a 6'4' Ikeke and knocked him out.

Big Slim Sweet
Shame on you Cre, JD, Brutal, Mustard and Blayde for talking serious boxing. Didn't you know this was another thread dedicated to the feminine bitchassedness of Eurotrash posers? nono.gif

I've never seen Abraham fight yet myself but from everything I've read he sounds legit. Looking forward to finally seeing him on the Pavlik undercard in June, if not against Miranda then someone else respectable.
D-MARV
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Apr 1 2008, 11:22 AM) [snapback]384739[/snapback]
Shame on you Cre, JD, Brutal, Mustard and Blayde for talking serious boxing. Didn't you know this was another thread dedicated to the feminine bitchassedness of Eurotrash posers? nono.gif

I've never seen Abraham fight yet myself but from everything I've read he sounds legit. Looking forward to finally seeing him on the Pavlik undercard in June, if not against Miranda then someone else respectable.

Let me make one thing clear!
I thought the entrance that Abraham chose was pretty gay! That doesn't knock the fact that he is a really good fighter who is very capable of competing with the very best the sport has to offer. I have never said anything bad about the european boxers! I have high respect for there fighters and enjoy watching them in action. This thread was created for laughs, nothing more, nothing less. So before people take this thread the wrong way I just had to set the record clear. If it causes that much of a problem then close the thread! Im not taking any shots at european fighters. I just thought the entrance was really funny! If Floyd Mayweather were to come out to Destiny's Child singing Independent Women, I would have created the same Thread!
Tha Docta
abraham is a good fighter, but it is true that he has some of the gayest ring entrances. i didnt see his last entrance, but it sounds like its even gayer than his entrance to the smurf music with the smurfs in tow.

only other ring entrance that was that bad is Wladmir's when he used tina turners "simply the best" as his entrance music.

you can just picture Wladmir & Vitali cruising through the hills of california in their convertable blasting that song as the wind blows through their hair.
CreDog
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Apr 1 2008, 09:43 AM) [snapback]384740[/snapback]
I thought the entrance that Abraham chose was pretty gay! That doesn't knock the fact that he is a really good fighter who is very capable of competing with the very best the sport has to offer. I have never said anything bad about the european boxers! I have high respect for there fighters and enjoy watching them in action. This thread was created for laughs, nothing more, nothing less. So before people take this thread the wrong way I just had to set the record clear. If it causes that much of a problem then close the thread! Im not taking any shots at european fighters. I just thought the entrance was really funny! If Floyd Mayweather were to come out to Destiny's Child singing Independent Women, I would have created the same Thread!

I hear ya marvel... You know these posts morph into something that usually has nothing to do with the gist of the original post...

I might be in the minority, but I'm entertained by some of these ring entrances--- I used to crack up at the Prince-- I watched a fight where he literally danced behind a screen that showed his sihloutte for like 5 minutes!!

Remember when King Arthur came out with the "Smurfs"
D-MARV
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 1 2008, 12:03 PM) [snapback]384742[/snapback]
I hear ya marvel... You know these posts morph into something that usually has nothing to do with the gist of the original post...

I might be in the minority, but I'm entertained by some of these ring entrances--- I used to crack up at the Prince-- I watched a fight where he literally danced behind a screen that showed his sihloutte for like 5 minutes!!

Remember when King Arthur came out with the "Smurfs"

Yeah the Smurfs was funny!

I always get a kick out of Cory Spinks Entrances
Douchebag
LMAO @ you guys derailing this thread for no reason. You got people talking a bitchassnes when it wasn't even mentioned in the thread before they brought it up. Not to mention the evil clown man who thinks he has real clout on an internet message board. Oh BTW clown man quit looking at my profile theres nothing to see there........SMH.

Like I said on not high on Abraham and probably wont be untill he fight La Pantera again. He says he wants well maybe he will make me liar prove that he does have spine. If so, who cares it's just my opinion anyway.
CreDog
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 1 2008, 10:21 AM) [snapback]384745[/snapback]
LMAO @ you guys derailing this thread for no reason. You got people talking a bitchassnes when it wasn't even mentioned in the thread before they brought it up. Not to mention the evil clown man who thinks he has real clout on an internet message board. Oh BTW clown man quit looking at my profile theres nothing to see there........SMH.

Like I said on not high on Abraham and probably wont be untill he fight La Pantera again. He says he wants well maybe he will make me liar prove that he does have spine. If so, who cares it's just my opinion anyway.

you are a moron... LOL
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Apr 1 2008, 10:43 AM) [snapback]384740[/snapback]

No worries man, I was just having fun. I know your original post was just making fun of his ring entrance, which it sounds like I would have laughed at myself had I seen it.
AussieLad
So now european fighters are bitcasses until they have a rematch with miranda.... gee, kessler has some work cut out for him to get The Conscience's monkey avatar off his back LOL
Douchebag
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Apr 1 2008, 06:29 PM) [snapback]384768[/snapback]
So now european fighters are bitcasses until they have a rematch with miranda.... gee, kessler has some work cut out for him to get The Conscience's monkey avatar off his back LOL

What the fuck do they put in water in Australia to make your ass so dumb..........SMH @ u following me around still talkin about comments that I made in a thread that has been dead for two days already. I made a thread in Smacktalk that you and straydog can use to get my attention if you want so quit derailing legit threads with this mickey mouse bullshit.
AussieLad
Just stirring up the ants to watch them scurry... LOL

I heard a rumour that Sakio Bika offered to fill kesslers shoes, but miranda declined... the bitch ass
The Original MrFactor
I'd like to see Winky Wright and Arthur Abraham fight. I saw Abraham/Miranda way back when... What a mess that was. I've seen Abraham fight some other folks that I've never heard of. my assesment is, the jury is still out. He looked good against Miranda in spurts. Miranda aint the end all be all though. Lets get Abraham and Wright together. I think Winky would be a true litmus test for Abraham.
AussieLad
I hope the pavlik fight comes through. Arthur is alright, but he will get KO'd and cement pavlik as the number 1 in the division
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ Apr 1 2008, 07:50 PM) [snapback]384774[/snapback]
That's not going to catch on around here. So you can stop with that. There isn't any teenage girls on this board.

You make the mistake of thinking I give a fuck what catches on around here....Why are you guys making this thread about me anyway?
Big Slim Sweet
I'm behind on the internet lingo. What does SMH stand for?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Apr 2 2008, 10:19 AM) [snapback]384814[/snapback]
I'm behind on the internet lingo. What does SMH stand for?

Shake My Head.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 2 2008, 06:51 AM) [snapback]384807[/snapback]
You make the mistake of thinking I give a fuck what catches on around here....Why are you guys making this thread about me anyway?

If you want an honest response to this question, my answer would be that you're pretty new to the board (at least under the monikor you're using, maybe you've been here before as someone else, I don't know)... and honestly, you've made yourself a bit of a target with some of the statements you've made, and come off as a bit of a hothead. Most of the posters on this board have been here awhile, so when someone new comes around saying some of the stuff you've said, it attracts attention.

Have fun with it is my advice. Don't take it personally. To use a wrestling analogy (since I've been thinking about wrestling a lot these past few days), think of yourself as a new heel to the league who's generating a lot of heat. Besides, things get kind of dull around here when everyone's agreeing on everything anyway.

Now, someone tell me what SMH stands for please?

Quick edit: Didn't see you already responded. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.