Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who "wins" betweens Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. The Big Show?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Byrd Man
So there were some thoughts on this I thought I'd put out there.

1. This is the most ridiculous fucking thing ever.

2. Who can possibly win this thing? If Floyd wins, that has to be a devastating blow to the fake wrestler The Big Show. how's he gonna continue to go out there when he's been beaten by a guy the size of his kneecap?

And if Floyd loses....well, I can't see that happening because his ego is so large, I can't imagine he would agree to lose.

3. If Floyd loses, does his perfect record go away? Does this count on his record? lol

4. I got nothing else, just wanted to say Fuck Floyd. lol
BigG
Theres gonna be some controversy.

Big show will accidentally knock the referee out cold, Leonard Eillebre will then interfere with the match and knock Show unconscious with a steel chair, Floyd will pin Show and right at that momment, the referee will regain consciousness and count 1, 2, 3, Floyd wins.

You know how Wrestling is.
Mean Mister Mustard
I'm sure the writers will come up with something that will satisfy both guys.
Byrd Man
good thing the Writers Strike is over, eh?
STEVENSKI
All I know is who would win in a real fight & that is enough for me.
BigG
Actually, Floyd could probably make Big Show look like a clown in real life. I dont think Big Show has any fighting skill whatsoever and a PRO BOXER..one as good as Floyd...is no joke. Big Show probably wouldn't catch Floyd with a punch.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
umm the dude is like 400 pounds. all he would have to do is grab floyd once, and it would be over. floyd could land 20 straight punches, but he'd better be on his bike. If it were a three round boxing match i agree, floyd would make him look foolish. In a non sanctioned bar style fight, floyd would get fucked up.
BigG
Yeah, if grappling is invloved, then yeah, he grabs Floyd, its over. But someone as slick as Floyd could make someone as skilless as Big Show look like a fool for a while. But size would probably win it in the end for Show. I mean, Floyd cant even reach his head.

In a 3 round boxing fight, Floyd would jab to the body, run, repeat and win a 3 round decision laugh.gif
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
of course it might take awhile, but eventually it would happen. Floyd would still have to get close enough to a 7 foot person to land a punch.
BigG
Did anyone see Big Shows "KO punch"? laugh.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_g50s04TPvY
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 30 2008, 10:09 PM) [snapback]384589[/snapback]
Actually, Floyd could probably make Big Show look like a clown in real life. I dont think Big Show has any fighting skill whatsoever and a PRO BOXER..one as good as Floyd...is no joke. Big Show probably wouldn't catch Floyd with a punch.

Actually Paul Wright was seriously considered boxing & was reckoned to be a pretty good heavyweight (not that that would be hard in todays day & age).

Anyway I said fight & in a fight he could pull Floyds arms off. That being said his career is coming to a end & he really despises PBf so maybe we will get lucky & he will actually seek to hurt PBF. I can only hope & pray.
JD
LOL...is this a discussion?

Floyd against some 240 dude who thinks he is tough...yeah, he embarrasses him in a fight and makes a mess of him.

Floyd against an athletic 440 pounder who also happens to know how to box a little bit, is strong as an ox, and is a star in the WWE for a living...PBF gets turned into a bag of sauce.
BigG
Big Show was reckoned to be a good Heavyweight? I didnt know he did boxed. Has he ever competed in anything or he just had a few sessions in the gym?
JD
Good? LOL...not so sure.

Stevenski is correct though...I had read somewhere that he boxed and contemplated a career.
BigG
LOL...Shaqs two cents on the "fight":

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ge_HlJa_2mQ

The CEO
lol...a bag of sauce..

As far as who wins.....historically....the high profile guest almost always gets over in this scenario...

but y'all need to know this...THE MOST important thing about this year's Wrestlemania is that Ric Flair is probably having his last match....against Shawn Michaels....and I totally expect them to steal the show.

I'd really like to see Flair win and retire on the spot instead of passing the torch...but once again...historically...a torch has to be passed.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 30 2008, 11:09 PM) [snapback]384599[/snapback]
Big Show was reckoned to be a good Heavyweight? I didnt know he did boxed. Has he ever competed in anything or he just had a few sessions in the gym?

From what I understand he was discovered when he was a college basketball player & then decided to be the next Andre the Giant. When he was out for a year or two he was training pretty hard in boxing & was meant to show a lot of promise. The funny thing is that heavyweight gloves would look like MMA mitts on him & be about as effective.

Obviously it is a work but from what I hear PBF has rubbed a lot of the WWE guys up the wrong way with his attitude.

Some of Big Shows quotes are classic.

I just want to embarrass the hell out of him."

I dont know what his camp have worked out, or what they think theyve talked people into doing, but they havent talked me into doing shit."

If he thinks he is going to walk through this match unscathed and come out like a princess, like he did on Dancing With The Stars, hes out of his frigging mind."

Im going to slap the skin right off his back."

Ive worked with other celebrities including Dennis Rodman but Ive never dealt with a character like this.

This guy just runs his mouth so much it is unbelievable. He is such a braggart. Hes all: Look at my watch, look at my cars, look at my million dollars in a hockey bag. I could burn a million dollars in a hockey bag too Ive done OK over the years but I dont have to do it. Im not a walking ball of insecurity like he is.

The CEO
I think Big Show is playing it up with those comments to create even a bigger buzz...I'm sure Floyd's team has a clause in their contract to prevent Show from breaking character and letting him have it stiff...
BrutalBodyShots
So is the Mayweather/Big Show "fight" over yet? If so what happened?
The CEO
Not on yet...been checking the stream here and there...huge venue at The Citrus Bowl...with a high energy crowd...and the performers are going all out so far...they know they have a lot of eyes on them tonight...
BigG
LOL At Flaris chest chops...WOOOOO!
thehype
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 30 2008, 07:16 PM) [snapback]384603[/snapback]
but y'all need to know this...THE MOST important thing about this year's Wrestlemania is that Ric Flair is probably having his last match....against Shawn Michaels....and I totally expect them to steal the show.

I'd really like to see Flair win and retire on the spot instead of passing the torch...but once again...historically...a torch has to be passed.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now that's what I'm talking about...now that's how you separate the real wrestling fans from the pretenders.

Flair and Michaels are fighting now.

I can't lie...I'm gonna be upset to see my boy Flair go. I know he's old as hell...but that's still my boy.
BigG
Hahaha, Michaels is about to do the "Sweet Chin Music".
BigG
Stream got cut off after Michaels did the Sweet Chin Music....Flair is so old but he can actually still put on good shows at least.
The CEO
MY STREAMMMMM!!!

FUCK!!
The CEO
QUOTE(thehype @ Mar 30 2008, 08:39 PM) [snapback]384612[/snapback]
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now that's what I'm talking about...now that's how you separate the real wrestling fans from the pretenders.

Flair and Michaels are fighting now.

I can't lie...I'm gonna be upset to see my boy Flair go. I know he's old as hell...but that's still my boy.

Yep. That's it, Hype...I appreciate good Pro Wrestling....and anyone who's in the know...knows Flair WAS Pro Wrestling.

Epic match from what I saw...he went out as well as he could against another legend...

and I don't wanna sound cliche....but this night certainly warrants the expression...

March 30th, 2008...The End of an Era.
BigG
Wait is the Undertaker the main event?
STEVENSKI
He had a saying "Diamonds are foever & so is Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
BigG
The newer generation of wrestlers like Orton, Batista, and Cena SUCK...
The CEO
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Mar 30 2008, 09:29 PM) [snapback]384619[/snapback]
He had a saying "Diamonds are foever & so is Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

That was one of my favorites from him, STEVEN...so much so...that I used to use it in sales pitches as a young manager at Cole-Haan...

"Diamonds are forever...and so are these socks."

laugh.gif

Shit worked...

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Mar 30 2008, 09:34 PM) [snapback]384621[/snapback]
The newer generation of wrestlers like Orton, Batista, and Cena SUCK...

That's why I don't follow it closely anymore, G....the WWE hasn't been consistently good in I don't know how many years...

who knows?....they might be making Floyd-Show the main event...lol
CyruS
Floyd going on now.

Edge-Undertaker is the main event for the world heavyweight title
BigG
Cant get the stream to work!
BigG
Its working now...interested to see what Money May does.
Big Slim Sweet
"They don't got to like it! But they better... Woooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Learn to love it!"

Has the main event started yet?
BigG
Money making his entrance...

BWAHAHAHAHA FLOYD COMING OUT TO HIS FUCKIN RAP SONG!
BigG
His rap song is pathetic.
The CEO
It is...glad the stream is sticking...lol
BigG
Ahahaahha..Did Floyd just jab Show in the fac eand they had to stop the action for a second?

Now Show is giving him the classic Show slaps to the chest laugh.gif
BigG
Floyds acting sucks laugh.gif
BigG
LOL Floyd using the steel chair
BigG
Well Floyd just knocked Big Show out with a right hand laugh.gif
CyruS
so since Floyd just KOed the big show with a right hand full of brass knuckles on PPV at wrestlemania.....

how many points do i get in the fantasy league?
BrutalBodyShots
Well this crap can only help Mayweather sell a few more PPV's next time out from wrestling fans. Good move for Mayweather.

The CEO
laugh.gif

The P4P #1 just took The Big Show to the streets.

That'll teach people not to challenge Money Mayweather...
BigG
I wonder if Vince will ever let Takers 16 year undefeated winning streak at WM end...
D-MARV
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Mar 30 2008, 10:16 PM) [snapback]384637[/snapback]
laugh.gif

The P4P #1 just took The Big Show to the streets.

That'll teach people not to challenge Money Mayweather...

Yeah,
Floyd Should be considered G.O.A.T! How many people can say they are a 6 weight class champ as well as a brutal KO over a 400 pound Giant! From what I saw tonight, Cotto wouldn't stand a chance
The CEO
I like Cotto...one of my favorites...but you do know that Money is better and would probably beat him, right?
CyruS
If Edge ends the streak this could go down as the night the wwe buried the past. laugh.gif

Flair done.

Takers streak done?

HHH and Cena done.

laugh.gif
The CEO
Weren't you the one who created Edge in WebL?...lol
thehype
That was one of the oddest round-by-rounds I've ever done.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.