Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeremy "The Hammer" Mulder vs Yusaf Mack
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigJuicyHog
Undefeated Phenom, Jeremy Mulder, off of a decision victory against former champ Harold "The Hoodlum" Grant will take on Yusaf Mack. The man who just beat Richard "The Juggernaught" Johnson for the title. Mulder is 20-0.
Maxy
Its a difficult one because although Mulder looked fairly impressive against The Hoodlum, Harold is on a bad run and basically seems to have been found out at the top level. Mack looked brilliant in beating The Juggernaut and is one of the league's most unsung fighters.

Bigjuicyhogs gym have high hopes for Mulder and obviously rate him but Mack has been in with the best so I feel he will retain his title via a solid points decision.
Blayde
Yusaf has really been upping his game lately. Hes one of the best in our gym now after he has only been the guy who had a knockout victory over Deep Freeze. And he can fight anywhere from 154 to 175, so hell have a lot of work to do in the future.

Thats definitely one of the biggest fights this week.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Mar 31 2008, 11:49 AM) [snapback]384694[/snapback]
Yusaf has really been upping his game lately. Hes one of the best in our gym now after he has only been the guy who had a knockout victory over Deep Freeze. And he can fight anywhere from 154 to 175, so hell have a lot of work to do in the future.

Thats definitely one of the biggest fights this week.

If Mack can box at 175 Deep Freeze wants to fight him in a rubber match.
Blayde
Win or lose against Mulder, Mack would accept the challenge.
CyruS
Why pay $89.99 in HD for a Fake Heavyweight Title Match?
Get the Real Championship Match
For Charity TONIGHT!
With the returning Touch oF SleeP.
Is Angus greater than cancer? No. Do it for the children.
CyruS

Have you seen my smile?
Touch oF SleeP returns TONIGHT vs. The Real World's Heavyweight Champion!
Blayde
LOL laugh.gif

Mack wants a TOS rematch!
CyruS

Don't Angus And I Look Alike?
Touch oF SleeP vs. The Real World's Heavyweight Champion Tonight Live on PPV!
SCORE A KNOCKOUT PUNCH ON CANCER FOR CHARITY!
Maxy
Mack-Mulder III will determine who the best really is. I've got to go with Mulder, he looks like the real deal.
BigJuicyHog
If Mulder defeats Mack again, he will take on the plodding but dangerous former champ Diez Punos.
Maxy
Mulder got sparked!!

I thought he'd win the rubber match and it appeared like he was en-route to a decision but Mack unloaded and that was that!

So what's happening now? Is it Mack-Mulder 4 or is Mulder going to fight Cortez?
Blayde
Mack vs. Mulder is always a great battle. Unfortunately though because of some injury type of stuff Yusaf Mack has lost some weight and will be fighting at welterweight for his next bout laugh.gif

Now that was not planned but it happened, so Mack has officially vacated his middleweight championship.
BigJuicyHog
Well Mulder will be wanting to fight for the vacant title. Mulder knocked Mack down right before getting KOed himself. Another good fight between two tough fighters.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.