Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Freddy gets his Groove back.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
Ever since Carlos "El Apostle" Maussa was struck down by the hands of Zab "Lord" Judah, Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson has been in a constant state of rebuilding.

Since then, he has defeated 6 men by KO...some of them being names in the division...Jaidon "Da Don" Judah, "Let's Go Get It" Virus, Rock Allen, and most recently...Josh Joshua.

He also has a clear 8-4 win over Floyd Mayweather, Jr. from Rivado's Tribe.

We have had setbacks in that time as well...2 clear losses against Ray De Los Santos right after Maussa's passing, a wrong side of the draw against Jerome Jameson, and a 115-113 loss against Muckles Reilly.

There are only two things on McPheerson's mind now...being Undisputed at Light...and moving up to 140 on a quest for some more Gold.

and just so you know...I honestly believed that Freddy would beat Carlos in their fight...kinda like how Larry did Muhammad....but I guess he couldn't bring himself to use his finishing instinct on his beloved mentor...his huge Heart was hindering him.

Now he has NO Heart....and when I say he has "NO Heart", I mean he would choke someone's grandmomma and look her in the eyes as she took her last breath...

I want to look over his options before you schedule a fight for him though...pray to God it's not one of your Lightweights...laugh.gif
CyruS
Freddy will get fingered ( no homo) if he tries to step into the ring with Guzman. laugh.gif
The CEO
Freddy has what it takes to beat Guzman...a couple more skill points wouldn't hurt though...it's really all about me finding that perfect recipe to suit him best...
BigG
I Know McPheerson got his shit together when Judah said he had to hold it down FOR Maussa. McPheerson deserves a title shot soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.