Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shots fired.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Smack Talk
Douchebag
I didn't count on the enemy having a Mod on their side. That is bullshit, but nothing that I can't handle. Feel my wrath Aussie scum.
hitman harding
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 2 2008, 01:54 PM) [snapback]384824[/snapback]
I didn't count on the enemy having a Mod on their side. That is bullshit, but nothing that I can't handle. Feel my wrath Aussie scum.

I know Fitz can be a bitch ,But thats normal for a boy from Sydney. The rest of the country is exempt
Douchebag
Is that what happens around here.? Taking credit for shit when the author doesn't authorize it...........tisk, tisk, Fitz. I could easily embarrassed you there................I specifically said all of you.
Warlord
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 12 2008, 11:46 PM) [snapback]385977[/snapback]
Is that what happens around here.? Taking credit for shit when the author doesn't authorize it...........tisk, tisk, Fitz. I could easily embarrassed you there................I specifically said all of you.

The only one I see you easily embarrassing is yourself.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Warlord @ Apr 13 2008, 03:19 AM) [snapback]385996[/snapback]
The only one I see you easily embarrassing is yourself.

Yet another thread that you follow me to. You truly have no shame. LOL at your life.
ElectricTwinkie
lol, this board is like living in a two room house with siblings:

"stop following me asshole!"
"fuck you, I'm here to take a piss"
Douchebag
QUOTE(ElectricTwinkie @ Apr 14 2008, 02:17 PM) [snapback]386215[/snapback]
lol, this board is like living in a two room house with siblings:

"stop following me asshole!"
"fuck you, I'm here to take a piss"

Thats funny but seriously tell this fucker to stop following me around. Watch his bitchass respond to this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.