Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monkey Business
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
thehype
QUOTE(Asian Sensation @ Aug 15 2008, 05:52 PM) [snapback]400736[/snapback]
Scott Shaffer, who really is one of the coolest people I've met in boxing, is no longer affiliated with DBE as far as I know.

That's not what I heard...unless something has changed in the past few weeks. Maybe he's just representing Lou DiBella fighters now...like Kermit Cintron (who he just helped in that legal case with Bobby Bostick) and Monte Barrett. Don't get me wrong...it has been a while since I've had my ear on the pulse of what's going on at btalk, so maybe he has ended his association (although again, that's not what I'm hearing). I definitely know that I was told to create the fake alias Hector Linares for Shaffer to use because of his association with DiBella. I'm not really sure of the last time Shaffer may have used that fake alias, but I do know I saw it pop up in regards to Zab Judah:

JUDAH TO HAVE STITCHES REMOVED TOMORROW
By Hector Linares

Michael Shinefield, manager of former undisputed welterweight champion Zab "Super" Judah, has informed Boxingtalk.com that Judah will have the 50 stitches that prevented him from facing Shane Mosley on May 31 removed tomorrow afternoon. "It's a shame we couldn't reschedule the fight with Mosley. All we needed was another two weeks and we would have been good to go. Zab is looking forward to facing the best available as soon as possible," stated Shinefield. When asked about Zab's expected return, Shinefield responded by saying, "Zab will be ready to go as early as the end of June or early July. We're going to see what's out there for him and make the biggest and best fight for him and his fans."

For the record, Scott Shaffer and "cool" should not be in the same sentence. Nice guy...yes...but cool...I don't think so. Not exactly sure of how closely you've had to work with him, but I've known Scott since 2004 and "cool" isn't exactly a word that I'd use to describe him. Maybe "nice", but not "cool". I guess it depends on who you're comparing him to though as there are quite a few "uncool" people in boxing.
caneman
Ben, I don't know if you are anyone would be interested but I know a local place that does some cool stuff & I priced baseball jersey's @ $38 I think it was for like 20 of them & the price dropped with the more you bought. The only thing was is they were cotton which is very comfy but don't last like nylon does! I'd be glad to help if I am needed bro! Kinda FYI!
Asian Sensation
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 15 2008, 06:12 PM) [snapback]400741[/snapback]
That's not what I heard...unless something has changed in the past few weeks. Maybe he's just representing Lou DiBella fighters now...like Kermit Cintron (who he just helped in that legal case with Bobby Bostick) and Monte Barrett. Don't get me wrong...it has been a while since I've had my ear on the pulse of what's going on at btalk, so maybe he has ended his association (although again, that's not what I'm hearing). I definitely know that I was told to create the fake alias Hector Linares for Shaffer to use because of his association with DiBella. I'm not really sure of the last time Shaffer may have used that fake alias, but I do know I saw it pop up in regards to Zab Judah:

For the record, Scott Shaffer and "cool" should not be in the same sentence. Nice guy...yes...but cool...I don't think so. Not exactly sure of how closely you've had to work with him, but I've known Scott since 2004 and "cool" isn't exactly a word that I'd use to describe him. Maybe "nice", but not "cool". I guess it depends on who you're comparing him to though as there are quite a few "uncool" people in boxing.

The latest that I've heard from him is that he's with Sauerland Events now. I still feel he is a very cool guy, then again I'm no authority there myself.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 15 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]400733[/snapback]
B. Artest interviews Monte Barrett today, and its got at least 2 references to Greg in there laugh.gif

haha,does that surprise you??
XL1022
You gotta admit the work ethic this dirtbag has.

He even pretends that there is a B. Artest. LMAO.

G. Leon forwarded me your email. Thank you for your interest, but FYI, I'm not Greg. Having him as a mentor is helpful when it comes asking the right questions. I hope this puts your mind as ease. Thank you for reading, keep supporting BoxingTalk. -B.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2008, at 9:15 PM, "boxingtalkg@yahoo.com" <boxingtalkg@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: "W W" <-------->
>> Date: August 18, 2008 8:06:47 PM EDT
>> To: boxingtalkg@yahoo.com
>> Subject: B. Artest, You really think people are THAT stupid?
>>
>> You really think people in the boxing industry are that stupid to NOT realize that your ****** ass is just making a fictional name up so that the conflict of interest doesnt play into factor since "B. Artest" supposedly is doing these interviews that you do?
>>
>> Not only are you not giving a fuck about the fans or the boxers with these locked interviews that are just straight garbage, you used boxingtalk as a medium for you to become a advisor so you could steal MORE money from fighters.
>>
>> **** YOU GREG LEON.
thehype
QUOTE(XL1022 @ Aug 18 2008, 10:48 PM) [snapback]401122[/snapback]
You gotta admit the work ethic this dirtbag has.

He even pretends that there is a B. Artest. LMAO.

G. Leon forwarded me your email. Thank you for your interest, but FYI, I'm not Greg. Having him as a mentor is helpful when it comes asking the right questions. I hope this puts your mind as ease. Thank you for reading, keep supporting BoxingTalk. -B.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2008, at 9:15 PM, "boxingtalkg@yahoo.com" <boxingtalkg@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: "W W" <-- ------>
>> Date: August 18, 2008 8:06:47 PM EDT
>> To: boxingtalkg@yahoo.com
>> Subject: B. Artest, You really think people are THAT stupid?
>>
>> You really think people in the boxing industry are that stupid to NOT realize that your ****** ass is just making a fictional name up so that the conflict of interest doesnt play into factor since "B. Artest" supposedly is doing these interviews that you do?
>>
>> Not only are you not giving a fuck about the fans or the boxers with these locked interviews that are just straight garbage, you used boxingtalk as a medium for you to become a advisor so you could steal MORE money from fighters.
>>
>> **** YOU GREG LEON.

LOL @ "G. Leon forwarded me your email."

If he forwarded the email to B. Artest, then how come you still don't see any email address at the end of those interviews to send questions and comments to?

Send questions and comments to: ????????

You would have thought that he would have come up with a fake Hotmail address by now.

laugh.gif
caneman
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 19 2008, 12:50 PM) [snapback]401174[/snapback]
LOL @ "G. Leon forwarded me your email."

If he forwarded the email to B. Artest, then how come you still don't see any email address at the end of those interviews to send questions and comments to?
You would have thought that he would have come up with a fake Hotmail address by now.

laugh.gif

Let alone ditch yahoo years ago rolleyes.gif that's the most spammed Email account that I know of!
FireStarter
Love em or hate em, Fake interviewer or not, gotta admit the kid has the means to make that dough. Can't knock the hustle.
thehype
QUOTE(FireStarter @ Aug 19 2008, 05:14 PM) [snapback]401193[/snapback]
Love em or hate em, Fake interviewer or not, gotta admit the kid has the means to make that dough. Can't knock the hustle.

Does he though?

You can knock it if you know how much dough that really is.

laugh.gif

And LOL at another NY IP and registering with his email address.

laugh.gif
Vodoo
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 19 2008, 04:29 PM) [snapback]401195[/snapback]
Does he though?

You can knock it if you know how much dough that really is.

laugh.gif

And LOL at another NY IP and registering with his email address.

laugh.gif
Are you trying to say that Firestarter is once again G posing as someone else?
thehype
QUOTE(Vodoo @ Aug 19 2008, 08:00 PM) [snapback]401206[/snapback]
Are you trying to say that Firestarter is once again G posing as someone else?

KookedKrack
LMAO@can't knock the hustle you would think that boxers now a days are smarter than this

get em hype!
Vodoo
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 20 2008, 09:37 AM) [snapback]401249[/snapback]

Yeah, believe it or not I had already looked at that before I even read your follow up post and was wondering if it was him before that.

I was only asking because I wasn't sure if you knew his ip address or not.
STEVENSKI
Firestarter is the hoaxstarter.
thehype
Date: Mon Jun 20 12:17:16 CDT 2005
To: gleon@boxingtalk.net
Subject: hahahahahaha

Got a picture here Chee, just delivered this morning. Not sure if you saw it already, but remember where you saw him first! He will likely deny that it is him, but it is 100% him. I would deny it was me too if I looked this much of a fag.?Rick

taunt.gif

LOL. Awwwwww, the memories. As I was going back through some messages, I ran across this old note that Rick Reeno (boxingscene.com) sent to Leon. This is really pretty meaningless, but it did give me a chuckle...especially considering the merger between Maxboxing and Boxingscene and the fact that ol' Chee still does some stuff for Max. Then again, I'm not even sure if Max and BScene are still partnered up as I thought Doug mentioned something in his mailbag about a split. Either way, I wonder if ol' Reeno still feels the same about Chee. LOL.
thehype
More memories...

-----Original Message-----
From: vze2bxtt@verizon.net [mailto:vze2bxtt@verizon.net]Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 11:48 AM
To: thehype@boxingtalk.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: I Would Like to See ...]

get the number and send it to me...or give them my number, I'll do the interview....G
>
> From: thehype@boxingtalk.net
> Date: 2004/08/19 Thu PM 03:39:42 GMT
> To: gleon@boxingtalk.net
> Subject: [Fwd: Re: I Would Like to See ...]
>
> Yo,
>
> Do you want to do a quick interview with Andre Berto? Since Scott does the
> Olympic Updates, maybe he can do it.
>
>
> ---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
> Subject: Re: I Would Like to See ...
> From: ********@*******.com
> Date: Thu, August 19, 2004 9:43 am
> To: thehype@boxingtalk.net
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I spoke with Andre Berto recently. He said he would love to interview
> with you all. Do you have a contact number that we may call you at?
> Thanks again, KS

I always smile whenever he likes to pump the fact that he was one of the first to do an interview with him. Can't knock the hustle....unless, of course, you were instrumental in making the hustle possible.

laugh.gif
caneman
laugh.gif Classic stuff Ben...you should consider making a hall of fame/shame forum & we could put a bunch of stuff in there!

Hell a thread you started made the Hall of Fame/Shame on max & went 17 pages...I am pretty sure you know that cause of Ernie if nothing else! thumbsup_anim.gif

http://forums.maxboxing.com/index.php?showtopic=16383
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 20 2008, 09:37 AM) [snapback]401249[/snapback]

He needs to worry about his shitty site over trying to come onto a superior site and try to talk shit back to us for him doing such a bad job on btalk..He needs to go find a interview or maybe if he was smart enough,start some chats again..He must feel real cool coming on here trying to act like it's not him and be the only person to defend himself..Greg,it's too obvious,no one on here wants to defend you..If it weren't for Hype,you wouldn't of made the money you did..Hype,you gotta send me your e-mail addy again,I tried it and it didn't work..
thehype
editor@fighthype.com
D-MARV
Is that really Greg? LOL
caneman
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Aug 20 2008, 10:48 PM) [snapback]401302[/snapback]
Is that really Greg? LOL

who else would still use a yahoo addy? Look @ the IP addy to! Where ya been D?
Byrd Man
Ishe beats Cotto because styles make fights? What kind of cliché is that? Would that be the same “style” that has recorded 2 Ko’s in the last five years! Last time I checked Miguel Cotto was a touch better than Carlos De La Cruz and Oscar Gonzalez. That is the most ridiculous prognostication I have ever read. That fight would go off at -10,000 Cotto. That advice will land Ishe in the hospital and a guaranteed retirement party. I pray that fight never happens. Cut bait- I’d be shocked if he lands on Friday night fights and a 10k payday.

Leon's Response: Ishe has a chance to beat Cotto because styles make fights. Cotto isn't going to have the easiest time finding him and if Ishe counters effectively when he makes Cotto miss, he's very capable of outboxing him. That fight would land Ishe more money than he's ever made before while getting him one step closer to a title shot. Taking the fight would be a no brainer, I'm not sure the Cotto people will accept, but I am sure that the Bobfather and I have spoken about it more than once so we'll find out.

lol
Coyote Duran
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 20 2008, 08:27 PM) [snapback]401287[/snapback]
taunt.gif

LOL. Awwwwww, the memories. As I was going back through some messages, I ran across this old note that Rick Reeno (boxingscene.com) sent to Leon. This is really pretty meaningless, but it did give me a chuckle...especially considering the merger between Maxboxing and Boxingscene and the fact that ol' Chee still does some stuff for Max. Then again, I'm not even sure if Max and BScene are still partnered up as I thought Doug mentioned something in his mailbag about a split. Either way, I wonder if ol' Reeno still feels the same about Chee. LOL.

I totally remember that, Hype! in fact, today, Chee posts links for Boxing Scene.

That was around the time a poster at DHB was doing a round-by-round, but biting it from a Boxing Scene poster; almost verbatim. I got involved, defending our poster; while saying some pretty regrettable things to Reeno. I was totally wrong on that one as well. I did apologize and not so long after, Chee and Rick buried the hatchet.

I think you're right about Max's and Scene's split. I was surprised because it happened so soon.
thehype
QUOTE(Coyote Duran @ Aug 21 2008, 07:53 PM) [snapback]401381[/snapback]
I totally remember that, Hype! in fact, today, Chee posts links for Boxing Scene.

That was around the time a poster at DHB was doing a round-by-round, but biting it from a Boxing Scene poster; almost verbatim. I got involved, defending our poster; while saying some pretty regrettable things to Reeno. I was totally wrong on that one as well. I did apologize and not so long after, Chee and Rick buried the hatchet.

I think you're right about Max's and Scene's split. I was surprised because it happened so soon.

Hey...wassup Coyote...yeah man, I remember that. Reeno was PISSED about that...didn't he demand some kind of formal apology on the website or something like that? I don't remember all the details, but I definitely remember a big argument about some guy copying a Boxingscene rbyr.

Awwwwww, the memories.

I gotta admit...it's a pretty funny picture of Chee (assuming it's him...which Reeno swore 100% that it was and considering the source he got it from, I believe it's him too). Not quite as bad as Rick made it out to be though. LOL. Still though, when I saw it, I felt like I was looking at a picture of Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster...Chee's like the most elusive guy in boxing. I think there might be a few guys that have been doing stuff over at DHB for quite a few years that still don't know what he looks like...or even what his real name is. LOL.

Funny stuff...all good though.

LMAO @ "Nervous-Yet-Toothy Guy"

laugh.gif
AKay
hahahah you know i remember all that shyt too. the whole round by round incident and the infamous CHEE pics.

ehh no biggie though I got in alot of spats defending btalk/Greg across the net.

Fighthype fills that role for me now without the need to beef with anyone.

Wil

Coyote Duran
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 21 2008, 08:56 PM) [snapback]401396[/snapback]
Hey...wassup Coyote...yeah man, I remember that. Reeno was PISSED about that...didn't he demand some kind of formal apology on the website or something like that? I don't remember all the details, but I definitely remember a big argument about some guy copying a Boxingscene rbyr.

Awwwwww, the memories.

I gotta admit...it's a pretty funny picture of Chee (assuming it's him...which Reeno swore 100% that it was and considering the source he got it from, I believe it's him too). Not quite as bad as Rick made it out to be though. LOL. Still though, when I saw it, I felt like I was looking at a picture of Big Foot or the Loch Ness Monster...Chee's like the most elusive guy in boxing. I think there might be a few guys that have been doing stuff over at DHB for quite a few years that still don't know what he looks like...or even what his real name is. LOL.

laugh.gif

Oh, that Tessitore. LOL! He almost tripped over me after the photo. biggrin.gif

I've actually spoken to Chee a number of times on the blower. I do know his real name too. That was actually an accident! He is pretty enigmatic, tho.'

Coyote Duran
QUOTE(AKay @ Aug 21 2008, 09:37 PM) [snapback]401407[/snapback]
hahahah you know i remember all that shyt too. the whole round by round incident and the infamous CHEE pics.

ehh no biggie though I got in alot of spats defending btalk/Greg across the net.

Fighthype fills that role for me now without the need to beef with anyone.

Wil

Jeez, good times, huh? LOL! What can ya do?

How've you been? I heard you were a bit on the ill side a bit ago. If that's the case, glad you're better. smile.gif
AKay
Im good man thanks for asking. Im still ill but improving.

I'm not as mean now too lol.

Will
Coyote Duran
QUOTE(AKay @ Aug 21 2008, 09:54 PM) [snapback]401412[/snapback]
Im good man thanks for asking. Im still ill but improving.

I'm not as mean now too lol.

Will

And I'm not as wide-eyed and unprofessional now. drag.gif

Well, that'll knit itself in time, man. Keep the faith; that is if faith is a thing you dig keeping. I have to be fair to one and all. LOL!

Vodoo
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 21 2008, 08:56 PM) [snapback]401396[/snapback]

Awwwwww, the memories.

laugh.gif

Hey, Hype back in the day did you have any dealings or know any ins and outs about boxing.com? That was the first site I started message boarding on. Then I went to boxingtime.com. Both of them have since folded.
Byrd Man
Anyone else notice this?

Greg Leon has been saying REPEATEDLY to anyone who will listen, and surely many that won't, that there is NO WAY that the Oscar/Pac Man fight would go down. He would come close to ridiculing people who would bring it up.

So last Thursday the fight was announced.

No Mailbag since then. No DAILY mailbag since then, tomorrow being a full seven days.

lol

I can't wait to see what letters he writes...er...answers when the Daily Mailbag returns. ha ha
Fitz
lazy2.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I think Greg had better get back on his 'grind' real quick.

It's funny did you guys read that mailbag (yes i still do read his mailbags) the one right after it looked like the Goldie/Pacman negotiations had fallen apart where some guy was blowing smoke up Greg's ass telling him he must have a crystal ball or something because everyone else in the sport and media was reporting it as a definate possibility.

And Greg's reply was along the lines of 'no I don't I just have a unique position in this industry which allows me insights most regular fans don't get.'

Well I'm paraphrasing of course but along those lines.

Must be a real unique position!! It's good for the boxers whom he 'advises' to know that their man has his finger right on the pulse!!!!!!

My problem with the site nowadays is that it has no consistency.

The mailbag you don't see for often weeks at a time and then it appears three times in two days. And the lack of coverage they gave Cotto/Margarito was simply disgraceful.

Greg has often said that it's really only the hardcore fans that surf the internet regularly and log-on to sites like his. Well here was the Number One fight of the year for most hardcore fans and he couldn't even be arsed covering it.

Why? Was he too busy thinking up new ways to insult Dan Rafeal over an article that to be honest most of the boxing community had already forgotten about? I mean Allan who?

It just feels like a partime hobby for him now (which I suspect it is) and he only really uses it as a promotional tool (which I KNOW it is, B. Artest anyone?) for the fighters he now 'advises'.

Sad cos it used to be a great site back in the day.
caneman
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Sep 3 2008, 11:05 PM) [snapback]403049[/snapback]
Anyone else notice this?

Greg Leon has been saying REPEATEDLY to anyone who will listen, and surely many that won't, that there is NO WAY that the Oscar/Pac Man fight would go down. He would come close to ridiculing people who would bring it up.

So last Thursday the fight was announced.

No Mailbag since then. No DAILY mailbag since then, tomorrow being a full seven days.

lol

I can't wait to see what letters he writes...er...answers when the Daily Mailbag returns. ha ha

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/can...uckingcares.jpg

Fitz
QUOTE(caneman @ Sep 4 2008, 10:39 PM) [snapback]403091[/snapback]

I don't like Greg either just like everyone else, he showed people who were part of his site little respect. But seriously, how long is this going to go? This board is going to start looking like the bitter ex-gf soon though, lol.
caneman
QUOTE(Fitz @ Sep 4 2008, 09:34 AM) [snapback]403095[/snapback]
I don't like Greg either just like everyone else, he showed people who were part of his site little respect. But seriously, how long is this going to go? This board is going to start looking like the bitter ex-gf soon though, lol.

In some circles it is being talked about like that already & while we might know what the deal is....many outsiders don't & that's when talk starts & from that can come negative back leash & I personally don't wanna see that happen. I have heard the jaded lover thing but many changed their prospective after reading the beginning of this thread but whatever!
Fitz
QUOTE(caneman @ Sep 5 2008, 12:21 AM) [snapback]403097[/snapback]
In some circles it is being talked about like that already

Well there you go.
dj necrogenic
Fuck that, Greg didnt break up with us... We broke up with him.... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I wanna hear more though, I love all the insider shit that goes on. Who knew internet boxing sites were such soap opera's I LOVE IT!!! More Hype More... You keep promising more exposes but I havent seen one in a while
Byrd Man
It may be played out, but if someone puts themselves up as more knowledgeable than others and rips people who dare think otherwise, they need to be spotlighted when they fall on their face and then runs and hides instead of facing up to that.

And the fact that out of 17 items on their front page, 16 are press releases and one is a members only interview with Roy Jones Jr.?????

smh
JonnyBlaze
Any new news Hype??Boxingtalk needs to be taken outta business..Who wants to sign up for a membership for interviews you only can read??I bet he still promises memebers chats that will never happen..hahahaha..Sorry Greg,Floyd retired and theres not much more ya can suck outta him,no one wants to talk to him anymore ya fruitpop..
thehype
ZAB JUDAH'S MANAGER IN PRISON?

Michael Shinefield, CEO of PEMG (Premier Event Management Group) and the last known manager of former undisputed welterweight champion Zab Judah, has been charged with 11 counts of fraud/misappropriation of investor funds. Shinefield, managing partner of Got The Tickets, a ticket brokering agency, and his partner John Mills allegedly duped investors of more than $6 million each. Plaintiffs say both Shinefield and Mills deceived them into investing personal funds into their company's account for the purchase of blocks of tickets to major events, most recently the April 19th Hopkins vs. Calzaghe boxing card, with the promise of high returns on their investment through the re-selling of tickets to third-party vendors. Instead, Shinefield and Mills allegedly diverted the funds and used them for their own personal benefit.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3836.html

Looks like that "partnership" with PEMG wasn't such a great idea after all.

laugh.gif
thehype
Because the case involves money, I heard the feds will be digging into ALL of Michael Shinefield's business ventures...

Booking No.: 1601678 Last Name: SHINEFIELD First Name: MICHAEL Middle Name: LOUIS

Sex: M Race: W Date Of Birth: 04/07/1972 Age: 36 Hair: BRO Eyes: BRO Height: 602 Weight: 220

Charge Level: F (Felony)

ARREST
Arrest Date: 08/27/2008 Arrest Time: 1525 Arrest Agency: 4234 Agency Description: LAPD-BNCO/FORG DIVISION

Date Booked: 08/27/2008 Time Booked: 1707 Booking Location: 4273 Location Description: LAPD - JAIL DIVISION

BAIL
Total Bail Amount: NO BAIL Total Hold Bail Amount: NO BAIL Grand Total: NO BAIL

HOUSING LOCATION
Housing Location: NORF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 11/06/2008 Assigned Time: 0831 Visitor Status: 0

Facility: PITCHESS DETENTION CENTER NORTH FACILITY
Address: 29320 THE OLD ROAD City: CASTAIC

Public Visiting Guidelines Facility Visiting Schedule

COURT
Next Court Code: S117 Next Court Date: 12/15/2008 Next Court Time: 0800 Next Court Case: BA29568501

Court Name: L A SUPERIOR COURT DEPT 117
Court Address: 210 W. TEMPLE STREET Court City: LOS ANGELESUPT

RELEASE
No Information On Release Date.

HOLD
Hold Agency: FBI Agency Name: FEDERAL BUREAU INVEST. Case No.: CR0801310 Number Of Hold: 1

D-MARV
QUOTE(thehype @ Nov 20 2008, 11:49 AM) [snapback]412060[/snapback]
ZAB JUDAH'S MANAGER IN PRISON?

Michael Shinefield, CEO of PEMG (Premier Event Management Group) and the last known manager of former undisputed welterweight champion Zab Judah, has been charged with 11 counts of fraud/misappropriation of investor funds. Shinefield, managing partner of Got The Tickets, a ticket brokering agency, and his partner John Mills allegedly duped investors of more than $6 million each. Plaintiffs say both Shinefield and Mills deceived them into investing personal funds into their company's account for the purchase of blocks of tickets to major events, most recently the April 19th Hopkins vs. Calzaghe boxing card, with the promise of high returns on their investment through the re-selling of tickets to third-party vendors. Instead, Shinefield and Mills allegedly diverted the funds and used them for their own personal benefit.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3836.html

Looks like that "partnership" with PEMG wasn't such a great idea after all.

laugh.gif

LOL... Not a good look!
thehype
LMAO @ Leon asking Brad Cooney for Freddie Roach's phone number...and LMAO even harder for Brad telling him to get lost.

That's hilarious.

Things are coming full circle.

laugh.gif
AKay
WOOOO @ HYpe resurrect this thread!
thehype
Credit to JLUVBABY for finding this little gem...

Team FightHype candidate fo sho.

laugh.gif
thehype
Brad if you weren't important strangers would not attempt to attack you. You can't feed into people especially when they appear to be graduates of the Ben Thompson school of Bitterness for the Bitchass. - G. Leon, July 28, 2010 at 9:18pm

laugh.gif

I see somebody is still thinking about little 'ol me.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.