Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monkey Business
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
thehype
QUOTE(Coyote Duran @ Apr 7 2008, 12:21 PM) [snapback]385319[/snapback]
At least they have Dan Horgan's inflammatory piece on Jesus Chavez to fall back on. thumbsdown_anim.gif

LOL. I saw that...times must be tough.
Tha Docta

think i remember an andre berto interview not too long ago where it sounded like leon interviewing himself. it was basically berto saying how leon was doing it big and driving around in a maserati, etc. not really much boxing discussed, just a few lines trying to make leon sound like a big time player.
Coyote Duran
QUOTE(thehype @ Apr 7 2008, 12:43 PM) [snapback]385321[/snapback]
LOL. I saw that...times must be tough.

I guess! Horgan said he left DHB to get paid. From the looks of those e-mails, he went to the wrong place!
Coyote Duran
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Apr 7 2008, 01:06 PM) [snapback]385323[/snapback]
think i remember an andre berto interview not too long ago where it sounded like leon interviewing himself. it was basically berto saying how leon was doing it big and driving around in a maserati, etc. not really much boxing discussed, just a few lines trying to make leon sound like a big time player.

And why, really? How many fighters are really fascinated by how we're doing? And that's not a slight by any means. They just have bigger fish to fry.
thehype
QUOTE(Coyote Duran @ Apr 7 2008, 02:44 PM) [snapback]385328[/snapback]
I guess! Horgan said he left DHB to get paid. From the looks of those e-mails, he went to the wrong place!

Well he ain't getting paid by Leon...that's for sure.

As Brad Cooney found out, if you ain't bringing interviews that generate money, then your ass ain't getting paid....

Much more to follow later tonight....check back often and remember where you heard it first.

laugh.gif
Byrd Man
one thing that always intrigued me was whenever I'd see an interview and the fighter was just slobbering all over BT and Leon. Hopkins for example in some interview started the interview off saying something to the effect of Boxing Talk is the only place to be, or some shit like that.

And it just made me wonder what the fuck was going on in his head because that totally sounded like a suckup type response, ya know? Now it becomes a bit clearer. lol

Coyote Duran
QUOTE(thehype @ Apr 7 2008, 03:20 PM) [snapback]385341[/snapback]
Well he ain't getting paid by Leon...that's for sure.

As Brad Cooney found out, if you ain't bringing interviews that generate money, then your ass ain't getting paid....

Much more to follow later tonight....check back often and remember where you heard it first.

laugh.gif

Count on it, Hype! I didn't realize I was missing out on so much! thumbsup_anim.gif
Mixnutz
Man, this is some good stuff. I hate to sound like I am endorseing inter-website beef but it's captivating to hear and see how one egomaniac is lining his pockets in the name of providing a news outlet. Hella good stuff Hype.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2349...88ad334f9e5a132
WindyCityP
QUOTE(Mixnutz @ Apr 8 2008, 01:43 AM) [snapback]385364[/snapback]
Man, this is some good stuff. I hate to sound like I am endorseing inter-website beef but it's captivating to hear and see how one egomaniac is lining his pockets in the name of providing a news outlet. Hella good stuff Hype.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content2349...88ad334f9e5a132

That Vanessa Juarez doesn't look bad at all. Is there any fully naked pictures of her on the net?
thehype
LEON VS. COONEY: TALE OF THE TAPE

Edited by Hype
hardhead
QUOTE(WindyCityP @ Apr 8 2008, 12:31 AM) [snapback]385367[/snapback]
That Vanessa Juarez doesn't look bad at all. Is there any fully naked pictures of her on the net?

fa real cuz, that little chick is fine..
Bhopreign
Me and a bud knew Leon was all about the money a long time ago. My buddy is still waiting on his BTalk shirt lol, always wondered how 5 dollar memberships provide food on the table, their cant be that many members on the site, unless promotional companies pay them for advertising, anyway from being going to the site for years and listening to interviews and video, it was easy to tell what kind of guy Leon was. He seems like that white guy you had growing up who always thought he could do real brother stuff and get away with it like he was one.
stateofthegame
I remember this Cooney thing because I was in Little Rock with Greg when it was going on and Cooney did deliver on his promise and e-mailed this entire conversation to everyone.
Douchebag
I don't want to pass judgement on any of these people because the I don't know any of them personally, but this shit is very sketchy. GL is milking it for all it's worth but he is hustling backward IMO.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ Apr 8 2008, 03:47 AM) [snapback]385403[/snapback]
It's cool that the board gets more new members that sign up to participate in gossip rather than members signing to talk boxing.

You can't talk boxing all the time. The shit will get stale so I don't have a problem with this kind of stuff as long as it doesn't dominate the message board.
Spyder
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 8 2008, 08:57 AM) [snapback]385412[/snapback]
You can't talk boxing all the time. The shit will get stale so I don't have a problem with this kind of stuff as long as it doesn't dominate the message board.

Fitz's point was that there are more people signing up to gossip than we've had signing up to talk boxing.

Maybe they'll stay Fitz. dntknw.gif
Tha Docta
dont know about the new signups, but this shit is entertaining. keep it coming.
thehype
Leon vs. Cooney

Edited by Hype
rusty_trombone
wow, both of these guys seem to be very professional.
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 8 2008, 11:40 AM) [snapback]385429[/snapback]
wow, both of these guys seem to be very professional.

LOL

I was thinking the same thing while reading it.

That said...this struck me seeing the photos side by side...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anyone else?
Douchebag
Wow, those emails reek of bitchassness. I just couldn't bring myself to this kind of exchange if it where a serious issue.
AKay
YOWSERZ!!!
Banned from TV!
Byrd Man
BITCHASSNESS!!!! LOL

The CEO
QUOTE(JD @ Apr 8 2008, 12:13 PM) [snapback]385431[/snapback]
LOL

I was thinking the same thing while reading it.
That said...this struck me seeing the photos side by side...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Anyone else?

OOF!

Damn...that's deep, JD....Ren and Stimpy came out of the closet in their final season..

Nailed.
JD
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 8 2008, 01:16 PM) [snapback]385435[/snapback]
OOF!

Damn...that's deep, JD....Ren and Stimpy came out of the closet in their final season..

Nailed.

LOL...did they?

I had no idea.

Honestly, it was a strict physical thing.
The CEO
Yeah...they actually did.......and that was the end of them.
Tha Docta
god i cant get enough of this shit. as much as i cant stand greg, brad does come across as being a bit of a bitch regarding his tapes. im still surprised that someone hasnt tossed greg a good ol fashioned ass kicking.
JD
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Apr 8 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]385438[/snapback]
Yeah...they actually did.......and that was the end of them.

LOL...

You learn something everyday.
Bhopreign
Man how can you have somone to write for you and you dont pay them, and why is B.C still over there, after these emails it would seem he was done. Leon seems to care about nobody but himself, the nerve of the guy.
Coyote Duran
QUOTE(Bhopreign @ Apr 8 2008, 01:44 PM) [snapback]385448[/snapback]
Man how can you have somone to write for you and you dont pay them, and why is B.C still over there, after these emails it would seem he was done. Leon seems to care about nobody but himself, the nerve of the guy.

Dude, that's a real good question. Cooney's so much better than that!
Mixnutz
True, but for real, BC and GL sounded like a high school couple breaking up in those emails. Not the most flattering light for either one of them.
Obama1
It's an honor and a duty to join this well deserved smack-down of "Vanilla Ice, Jr." Leon is a total beat-off (I happily put the little turd in his place, mano y mano). I've got two words for this poor man's Kevin Federline: SPELL CHECK. This wanna-be has more misspelled words, typos, poor grammar and horrible syntax than anything I've ever seen. Doesn't fuzz nuts have an editor or proof reader. He's a 1st class hater and a world class sh*t bag. He didn't even post the results of last Friday's ESPN2 FNF...those of you who can read between the lines know why... fuck.gif
Coyote Duran
QUOTE(Obama1 @ Apr 8 2008, 08:21 PM) [snapback]385470[/snapback]
It's an honor and a duty to join this well deserved smack-down of "Vanilla Ice, Jr." Leon is a total beat-off (I happily put the little turd in his place, mano y mano). I've got two words for this poor man's Kevin Federline: SPELL CHECK. This wanna-be has more misspelled words, typos, poor grammar and horrible syntax than anything I've ever seen. Doesn't fuzz nuts have an editor or proof reader. He's a 1st class hater and a world class sh*t bag. He didn't even post the results of last Friday's ESPN2 FNF...those of you who can read between the lines know why... fuck.gif

wink.gif laugh.gif drinks.gif
thehype

To: bthompson@fighthype.com
Subject: WOW
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:59:30 +0000

Ben,

Wow, yes I forwarded a private email to Greg of yours and I apologized more than once for doing that to you. It's one thing to not except the apology, I can live with that, because it was my fuck up for sure. But what you have done to me by posting my private emails to Greg on a message board that thousands will read far exceeds what I did to you. You are 100 times the asshole that I will ever be for doing that to me. Your rift between Leon and yourself is yours, not mine.

Let this be fair warning...if ANYONE gainfully employed by Greg Leon is planning on sending me an email bitching and crying about something that I did, you can expect to see that email posted here on OUR message board because, quite frankly, I enjoy sharing things with the "30 monkeys" who post here.

Okay, that being said, payback's a bitch, isn't it Bradley.

Look, I'm sorry you feel upset about your "private emails to Greg" being posted, but let's just keep it real. How can those emails be "private" if I was being copied on all of them? In fact, you KNEW I was being copied on them. Let me refresh your memory...

Date: 2006/12/20 Wed PM 6:21:41 EST
To: betii@fuse.net
Subject:

Ben:

I don't expect a reply from you, in fact I would be surprised if I got one.
With that said, I see your fearless leaders is CCing all of his lovely, and
professional emails to me, to you. I have no hard feelings towards you at all,
but as you can see by Greg Leon's arrogance that things have soured with me and
ole G. I decided to leave Boxingtalk for numerous reasons, none of which had
anything to do with you, so again no hard feelings. I have been asking Greg Leon
for literally MONTHS for my tapes back, and all I have gotten in response is
emails littered with insults, and arrogance from the guy. Boxingtalk is a
popular site, nobody can doubt that, but for me? integrity is more important
than popularity. Good luck to you Ben, again no hard feelings.

Brad C
I don't know...call me crazy, but if those emails were intended to be private between you and Leon, then I'd probably be a little upset with Leon for sending them to me in the first place. But whatever. So I replied to your email...

Date: 2006/12/20 Wed PM 10:19:41 EST
To: bradcooney1@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re:

Hey Brad,

No hard feelings with me...although you're a bit mistaken...he's hardly my
leader. Whatever issues Greg has with others, those are his to deal with. I keep
his personal business separated from mine. You're not the first person that Greg
has butted heads with and I'm sure you won't be the last, but that has nothing
to do with me so hopefully we can stay in contact. Good luck with everything.
Hope to keep getting updates about you and your work through MySpace.

Take care,

Ben

So as we both already know, your "private emails to Greg" weren't private at all. In fact, you even went so far as to forward those "private emails" to everyone on the boxingtalk staff, including Jeff Young, Percy Crawford, Darren Nichols, James Alden and several others. In fact, that's what prompted Alden's departure from boxingtalk, and ultimately from boxing for good. Don't remember? Oh...don't worry...I got ya covered...

>>> <bradcooney1@bellsouth.net> 12/11/06 9:46 AM >>>
To the Boxingtalk team, I have resigned from Boxingtalk. I asked for a little
compensation for all of my hard work and efforts, and here's the response that I
got from G Leon
concerning my resignation letter. You can be the judge for
yourself. I for one no longer will put my time and effort into a site that
generates the kind of money that Leon is making, and not be compensated fairly.
Good luck to all of you.

Brad C

Of course, I spared us the rest of that email because we've already seen them, but Bradley, please don't cry me a river over some emails that you claim to be "private" when you willingly sent those same emails out to the public to begin with. If anything, you should be happy that I only posted them over here for our "30 monkeys" to see as opposed to posting it over at Pacland where, for some reason unbeknownst to me, you're worshipped like a god. I'm quite sure they would be disappointed to know that someone who claims to be so high on integrity...someone who once said "there will be no coming back"...folded faster than a cheap lawn chair for just $10/interview. What was it that you said:

"Here's another rock of reality I'll throw, all of the money in the world doesn't make up for integrity Greg."

"Greg you have a popular website, and you make good money, but I would trade all of that to preserve my integrity."

Pffffft. Pretty sad that just $10/interview is all it took to make you start singing a different tune.

But look...you're right...my beef isn't with you, it's with Leon. If you can just put your initial reaction aside and actually take the time to see what I'm doing, you might realize that, although it might be a little at your expense, I'm trying to show EVERYONE exactly how your boy treats those people who work so diligently for him. I mean, it wasn't that long ago when you were saying the exact same thing. If he's treating the people who "grind" for him like that, surely you've GOT to be just a little concerned about how he might be treating some of the fighters he now "advises" or those he might "advise" in the future...unless, of course, you really aren't concerned with some of the problems in the sport...and if you're not, then I'd have to say that YOU are the one who's 100 times the asshole than me.

But hey...whatever. If you can go to bed at night knowing that you "grind" for someone who called you a "disloyal journalism degreeless website hopper" and shit on you as bad as he did, then hey, I'm not going to lose any sleep over posting some emails that you yourself first shot off to the entire boxingtalk staff. Next time you speak to Leon, tell him you've got another word he can add to his list of names for you....SELLOUT!

Speaking of words, if you do talk to him (assuming he has enough time in his busy schedule to speak with you), please, please, please tell him to quit throwing that word "nigga" around...it's extremely insulting...especially considering what you know about him and how he treats people. I mean, Ishe...come on...are you really his "nigga"? I mean, maybe you are...but are you really? Man, it's just so refreshing to see someone like Obama out there...and yet, there's still some of us who think it's "cool" to allow whatever the hell Leon is claiming to be, whether it's his race or his title of "advisor" or "president", to call us "nigga". Call me crazy, but something just doesn't seem right with that. To be honest, as freely and loudly as he throws the word around, I'm not so sure I'd want to do business with him if I were a major company. In the wrong place and at the wrong time, he could be construed as a racist. It's definitely not cool to be associated with a racist.

Okay, okay, okay...I'm trippin'...just typing out loud....I'm getting waaaaay off track so I'm done preaching now.

Oh, and for the record, it's pretty sad to see you cats over there working so hard for someone that I know none of you really like. Throughout the years, I've heard you all bitch, cry and complain about him on a consistent basis (some just days ago) and yet, I always tried to help each and every one of you out as much as possible...stood by all of you, fought for some of you and told you things that I probably shouldn't have in order to help you squeeze a little blood out of that turnip Leon....only to see you turn around and email said information to the one person who didn't need to see it. Pfffffft. After doing that, you really think I care if you think I'm an asshole?

fuck.gif

Like I said, just be glad I didn't post it on Pacland...after all, that's what your boss would've done. Oh wait...my bad...he would've just posted it on his front page.

fuck.gif

Remember where you heard it first...or second...or third...shit, you've been preachin' it yourself for years so don't be mad at me now just because I'm co-signing what you were trying to tell all of the boxingtalk staff years ago.

fuck.gif fuck.gif

Now quit reading our message board...Leon is going to be pissed knowing you were wasting precious time with us monkeys when you could have been bangin' out a hot exclusive.
Coyote Duran
QUOTE(thehype @ Apr 8 2008, 11:31 PM) [snapback]385483[/snapback]
Let this be fair warning...if ANYONE gainfully employed by Greg Leon is planning on sending me an email bitching and crying about something that I did, you can expect to see that email posted here on OUR message board because, quite frankly, I enjoy sharing things with the "30 monkeys" who post here.

Okay, that being said, payback's a bitch, isn't it Bradley.

Look, I'm sorry you feel upset about your "private emails to Greg" being posted, but let's just keep it real. How can those emails be "private" if I was being copied on all of them? In fact, you KNEW I was being copied on them. Let me refresh your memory...

I don't know...call me crazy, but if those emails were intended to be private between you and Leon, then I'd probably be a little upset with Leon for sending them to me in the first place. But whatever. So I replied to your email...
So as we both already know, your "private emails to Greg" weren't private at all. In fact, you even went so far as to forward those "private emails" to everyone on the boxingtalk staff, including Jeff Young, Percy Crawford, Darren Nichols, James Alden and several others. In fact, that's what prompted Alden's departure from boxingtalk, and ultimately from boxing for good. Don't remember? Oh...don't worry...I got ya covered...
Of course, I spared us the rest of that email because we've already seen them, but Bradley, please don't cry me a river over some emails that you claim to be "private" when you willingly sent those same emails out to the public to begin with. If anything, you should be happy that I only posted them over here for our "30 monkeys" to see as opposed to posting it over at Pacland where, for some reason unbeknownst to me, you're worshipped like a god. I'm quite sure they would be disappointed to know that someone who claims to be so high on integrity...someone who once said "there will be no coming back"...folded faster than a cheap lawn chair for just $10/interview. What was it that you said:

"Here's another rock of reality I'll throw, all of the money in the world doesn't make up for integrity Greg."

"Greg you have a popular website, and you make good money, but I would trade all of that to preserve my integrity."

Pffffft. Pretty sad that just $10/interview is all it took to make you start singing a different tune.

But look...you're right...my beef isn't with you, it's with Leon. If you can just put your initial reaction aside and actually take the time to see what I'm doing, you might realize that, although it might be a little at your expense, I'm trying to show EVERYONE exactly how your boy treats those people who work so diligently for him. I mean, it wasn't that long ago when you were saying the exact same thing. If he's treating the people who "grind" for him like that, surely you've GOT to be just a little concerned about how he might be treating some of the fighters he now "advises" or those he might "advise" in the future...unless, of course, you really aren't concerned with some of the problems in the sport...and if you're not, then I'd have to say that YOU are the one who's 100 times the asshole than me.

But hey...whatever. If you can go to bed at night knowing that you "grind" for someone who called you a "disloyal journalism degreeless website hopper" and shit on you as bad as he did, then hey, I'm not going to lose any sleep over posting some emails that you yourself first shot off to the entire boxingtalk staff. Next time you speak to Leon, tell him you've got another word he can add to his list of names for you....SELLOUT!

Speaking of words, if you do talk to him (assuming he has enough time in his busy schedule to speak with you), please, please, please tell him to quit throwing that word "nigga" around...it's extremely insulting...especially considering what you know about him and how he treats people. I mean, Ishe...come on...are you really his "nigga"? I mean, maybe you are...but are you really? Man, it's just so refreshing to see someone like Obama out there...and yet, there's still some of us who think it's "cool" to allow whatever the hell Leon is claiming to be, whether it's his race or his title of "advisor" or "president", to call us "nigga". Call me crazy, but something just doesn't seem right with that. To be honest, as freely and loudly as he throws the word around, I'm not so sure I'd want to do business with him if I were a major company. In the wrong place and at the wrong time, he could be construed as a racist. It's definitely not cool to be associated with a racist.

Okay, okay, okay...I'm trippin'...just typing out loud....I'm getting waaaaay off track so I'm done preaching now.

Oh, and for the record, it's pretty sad to see you cats over there working so hard for someone that I know none of you really like. Throughout the years, I've heard you all bitch, cry and complain about him on a consistent basis (some just days ago) and yet, I always tried to help each and every one of you out as much as possible...stood by all of you, fought for some of you and told you things that I probably shouldn't have in order to help you squeeze a little blood out of that turnip Leon....only to see you turn around and email said information to the one person who didn't need to see it. Pfffffft. After doing that, you really think I care if you think I'm an asshole?

fuck.gif

Like I said, just be glad I didn't post it on Pacland...after all, that's what your boss would've done. Oh wait...my bad...he would've just posted it on his front page.

fuck.gif

Remember where you heard it first...or second...or third...shit, you've been preachin' it yourself for years so don't be mad at me now just because I'm co-signing what you were trying to tell all of the boxingtalk staff years ago.

fuck.gif fuck.gif

Now quit reading our message board...Leon is going to be pissed knowing you were wasting precious time with us monkeys when you could have been bangin' out a hot exclusive.

Methinks I just pissed myself... ohmy.gif
Byrd Man
*flavor flav voice* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
STEVENSKI
Man this gets better by the second.

Remember where you heard it first.
Imperius3
So what were Cooney's tapes anyway?
Byrd Man
The Last Dragon, Gymkata and Black Eagle
WindyCityP
Great stuff Hype! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Imperius3
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Apr 9 2008, 02:10 AM) [snapback]385494[/snapback]
The Last Dragon, Gymkata and Black Eagle

I was thinking Back To The Future, Hook, and E.T.
WindyCityP
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Apr 9 2008, 09:20 AM) [snapback]385497[/snapback]
I was thinking Back To The Future, Hook, and E.T.

C'mon man ...........Back to the Future was it back in the day. That was Meths favorite movie right next to Wall Street.
Imperius3
Yeah, but still.

I mean I wouldn't blame Cooney for being pissed if we were talking Indiana Jones.

But Back To The Future you could rent for $0.99 any day.
Method
Naw, it was the Molly Ringwald Box Set - 16 Candles, Pretty in Pink, and The Breakfast Club!
Tha Docta
hype, i have to thank you for making my day just a little more enjoyable with this thread. keep this shit comin.

i imagine that brad is a little upset because he looks like a big pussy. but apparently he is just that. he sent your email to greg and now hes upset about this? you should have told him that he is the load that his mother should have swallowed.
AKay
lmaoooo @ the molly ringwald box set lol
thehype
http://squarecircle65.blogspot.com/2008/04...on-by-brad.html

BOXINGTALK.COM RESIGNATION By Brad Cooney

How ugly people can be in the boxing industry... my oh my, it's just amazing. There's a war going on between Greg Leon of Boxingtalk.com and Ben Thompson of Fighthype.com and yours truly got dragged into the middle of it. Ben Thompson decided that he would post several emails that I sent to Greg Leon onto his message boards in an act to expose Greg Leon. This with all of the bullshit that I had to deal with, with that OTHER site, and frankly, I am just tired. All this writer wants to do is to interview the warriors that step into the ring, and do so without having to deal with the ugly politics, and personal wars that go on beneath the radar.

Can you believe that a grown 40 yr old man who owns a website and is a self proclaimed perfectionist called me "slim" and talked about me eating too many twinkies? Fat jokes? Are you kidding me? This is something a 5 yr old would do, but a 40 yr old? pretty amazing. It appears that the venom that some people retain, and won't let go of is abundant.

I have resigned from Boxingtalk.com and will pop back up shortly somewhere where I can get back to enjoying what I do. Boxingtalk has mad potential, and it's owner Greg Leon will coninue to bring big time interviews to you there. I left for my own reasons, and have no hard feelings towards Boxingtalk. I'll keep you posted when and where I will be back. Keep it here though, I'll be updating and posting some interviews here as well.

Brad Cooney

Well that was certainly unexpected, but good for you Bradley...stick with that integrity.

clapping.gif

I do ask one thing though....you think maybe you could change the following sentence:

"Ben Thompson decided that he would post several emails that I sent to Greg Leon onto his message boards in an act to expose Greg Leon."

To something like that:

"Ben Thompson decided that he would post several emails that I sent to Greg Leon, which he in turn forwarded to Ben Thompson and I later forwarded on to the entire boxintalk staff, onto his message boards in an act to expose Greg Leon."

Also, maybe you could an add a link to this thread to help people get a better understanding of exactly what was said.

laugh.gif

Oh...and for the record...I wouldn't necessarily say that you were "dragged into the middle of it." I mean, like I said, it wasn't really about you...those two-year-old emails were used just as an example. I don't think anyone said anything negative about you until you called me an "asshole"...once you said that, then you put yourself into a little tit-for-tat with me. But make no mistake, my issue with Leon has nothing to do with you and your definitely not in the middle of it.
The CEO
sniff.....sniff......sniiiiiiiif

smells like burgers fryin' up in here....I'll go get some Beer.

CyruS
Tha Docta
best thread ive ever seen on this board. poor brad. cant believe he said greg is gonna keep getting big time interviews though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.