Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Michael Buffer - Tito Trinidad
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Al Hata

Sup fellas,

I'v been looking around the web for a video of Michael Buffer introducing Tito Trinidad in the ring. You know the DE PEEUUUUUUUURTO RIIIIIIIIICO, FELIX, TITOOOOOO, TRINIIIIIIDADDDD. I can't find it on youtube. I was hoping somebody here might have it.
BrutalBodyShots
Just curious... why?

Al Hata
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Apr 4 2008, 01:55 PM) [snapback]385014[/snapback]
Just curious... why?

......Because its great and I'd like to watch it.
Method
Look for that fight where Tito and his dad danced into the ring dressed like the Village People. I am sure that's on youtube, and you'll catch the intro.
BrutalBodyShots
Gotcha.
CreDog
"And now for the most famous phrase in boxing"

What a douchebag.....
Tha Docta
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 4 2008, 04:12 PM) [snapback]385038[/snapback]

What a douchebag.....

yeah, wtf was that all about?? its like he just wanted to pat himself on the back. the guy has the easiest job in the world and feels the need to say something like that?
gods son
is it true about Buffer? He is having throat surgery?

daboxer610
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Apr 4 2008, 11:24 AM) [snapback]385007[/snapback]
Sup fellas,

I'v been looking around the web for a video of Michael Buffer introducing Tito Trinidad in the ring. You know the DE PEEUUUUUUUURTO RIIIIIIIIICO, FELIX, TITOOOOOO, TRINIIIIIIDADDDD. I can't find it on youtube. I was hoping somebody here might have it.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SofFSeJddww&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SofFSeJddww&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
daboxer610
QUOTE(Method @ Apr 4 2008, 01:53 PM) [snapback]385027[/snapback]
Look for that fight where Tito and his dad danced into the ring dressed like the Village People. I am sure that's on youtube, and you'll catch the intro.

THATS THE NIGHT WHEN HE FOUGHT HOPKINS REPRESENTING THE FIREFIGHTERS AND OFFICERS THAT LOST THERE LIVES IN 9/11
Method
VILLAGE PEOPLE, MOTHERFUCKER. Watch him dance. Straight out of the Blue Oyster Bar! YYYYYYYY MMMMMMMM CCCEEEEEE AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY Its fun to stay at the YYYYYYYYY MMMMMM CCCCCEEE AAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Click Here>>>>>>>Tito's Tribute to The Village People<<<<<<<Click Here
salvador
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 4 2008, 04:12 PM) [snapback]385038[/snapback]

What a douchebag.....

It's almost sad. Douchebag is the perfect description. You almost have to wonder if he's in contract negotiations with HBO or something.

I've always preferred "The Classy" Jimmy Lennon Jr. because I've never seen him interviewed anywhere. All he is is the guy who announces fighters. There's some mystery to him and he hasn't diluted the idea of himself.
BrutalBodyShots
Jimmy can't get through an introduction though without his voice cracking like a 13 year old.

Tha Docta
what about don kings guy that looked like the predator??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.