Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Judah's plans..makes an announcment"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
"listen foolz, uknowmsayin...ive done many fuckin things in my career knahmean? first of all, i knocked out my younger brother jabdiel to become the 140 pound champion! uknowmsayin? i gave mike taylor..not 1...knowmsayin....no 2....knowmsayin...but 3 beatdowns...not just any beatdown though....i gave him dat...C-C-C-C-C-CROOOOKKKKLLYN style beatdown!!!!! yea, das my son right there! knowsayin... i had my warz with cotto, maussa, mcpheerson, running man....i done it all!!!!!!! uknowmsayin...

fuck wat u heard n*gga, SUPA JUDAH is p4p da best...BROOKLYN made a fukin statue of me.....i have a fuckin stadium named after me to..

but i always wanted to do something, knowmsayin...WIN DA MUHFUCKIN' WELTERWEIGHT TITLE!!!!!!

LIGHTS OUT, kokaine....just muhfuckin warning fools, wen da MUHFUCKIN dark lord..sets his muhfuckin mind on something..yall got no choice but to FUCKIN OBEY ME!!!!! yall dont want to fuck wit me! now after i get past dis muhfuka...i forgot his fukin name..some muhfukin european or whatever u knowmsayin? im comin for one of u bitchasses....

WE GON PUT THIS SHIT ON ppv....Zab "SUPAH" JUDAH vs. one of u foolz....whoever has da belt..

what u say foolz...im offering u tonz of cash....yall kno u make dat money when u fight me..knowmsayin....i gets dat paper...right now im having a problem paying child support muhfukaz...we gon do this shit..for BROOKLYN and the world...so fuk what u heard!

SUPA JUDAH IS BACK knowmsayin

PEAAAACE OUT..BK 4 EVA

laugh.gif
CyruS
Lights Out said he has accepted your challenge. Even though Lights Out is not even the champion he has accepted, he believes he is the champ already and that KoKaine should just hand over the belt. laugh.gif
Maxy
Well if you put it like that KoKaine will do as he's told...

laugh.gif
CyruS
Why pay $89.99 in HD for a Fake Heavyweight Title Match?
Get the Real Championship Match
For Charity TONIGHT!
With the returning Touch oF SleeP.
Is Angus greater than cancer? No. Do it for the children.
BigG
Zab Judah:

"wat the fuk is this TOS promotion doing in my thread yo....get this shit off...befo u make me ANGRY"

shit should be

Zab Judah vs. whoever bitchazz muhfuka wins the welterweight title
$40.00

uknowmsayin..I RUN DIS SHIT...yo CHad Dawson...better be selling my crack boy

Im soo hood yall IM SOO HOOD!"
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
CyruS

Have you seen my smile?
Touch oF SleeP returns TONIGHT vs. The Real World's Heavyweight Champion!
CyruS

Don't Angus And I Look Alike?
Touch oF SleeP vs. The Real World's Heavyweight Champion Tonight Live on PPV!
SCORE A KNOCKOUT PUNCH ON CANCER FOR CHARITY!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.