Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Pikey to fight Kimbo
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway has verbally agreed terms to fight Kimbo Slice in an historic strawweight vs heavyweight clash next Sunday. Kieran, an Irish gypsy who grew up fighting on the streets, believes he can not only beat Kimbo but knock the big man out.

This fight is a done deal unless Kimbo backs out.
Maxy
Waiting for the go-ahead?
CyruS
What a mismatch of epic proportions laugh.gif
BigG
Well, Pikey called out Kimbo in front of Kimbo's people and Kimbo accepted. Pikey was tough but he never was the smartest guy around.
Maxy
The Pikey has got big balls but he is gonna need a step ladder to even hit Kimbo. It's a mismatch but The Pikey just wanted to prove that he really doesn't fear any man alive.
Blayde
Too bad how The Pikey's career is coming to an end... that will end in a vicious knockout. Pikey could have also fought Miguel Torres for the vacant 106 pound crown.
Maxy
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway has been training for his strawweight vs heavyweight bout against Kimbo Slice by getting into brawls at pubs in Boston.

Reports state he was seen headbutting a man at a bar on the outskirts of the city, breaking his victims nose and later, surrounded by a 20 strong group of fellow Irish gypsies he was seen threatening to glass a man outside a nightclub in the center of Boston.

He was later seen staggering down the street insulting passers by as he swigged from a half empty bottle of Jamesons Irish whiskey. He is said to be relishing the history making fight and reiterated his long held desire to fight Zab Judah at lightweight.

On Kimbo he drunkenly told a local reporter, "I'll cut his throat, spill his blood on the pavement and spit in the eye of his fat friends!"
Blayde
QUOTE(Awesome)
Im sad to see something like this happen. Conway was a great champion in the past, but now he is no good for the sport of boxing. Hes ruining our sport! There are a lot of opportunites for great fights in the lower weight classes and what is he doing? Hes just looking for the money no matter what he has to do. Its a shame but I guess after losing to me he realized he doesnt have his A game anymore.
BigG
laugh.gif

Zab "Super" Judah is saddened at the current state of Kieran Conway, who was certainly the best strawweight in his time and maybe of all time.

Kieran has now been reduced to a drunkard doing freak shows.

The CEO
QUOTE("Doo Doo" Brown)
Hey yo!...The Finisher just FUCKED Conway UP in the press room yo...blood, bone, bitches...ALLLLLAT shit...that was McPheerson's daddy Conway busted at that bar!

SHIT'S SERIOUS!!
Maxy
McPheerson, I have to re-iterate, fucked up one of them other Conways...Conley Conway whose just a punching bag.

Kieran likes the hype thats being generated and has vowed to "do a number on Kimbo!"

Do I believe he will?

laugh.gif
Maxy
Kieran "The Pikey" Conway, outweighed by 124Ibs and almost a foot and a half shorter than Slice produced a remarkable performance to knock out Kimbo in round 11.

Nobody thought he had a chance but The Pikey is one mean street fighter!
BigG
Kimbo Slice was 10-0 in street fights (including a win over Holmes) and is now 6-1-0 in WeBL.

A humbled Kimbo gave Pikey his loaf of bread as an award for his perfomance.

This isn't the last time Kimbo-Pikey meet.

laugh.gif
CyruS
Wait..... wtf? Pikey won? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Incredible.
BigG
I am really puzzled myself. How the fuck did Pikey get such strenght at Heavyweight?
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Apr 13 2008, 07:50 AM) [snapback]386036[/snapback]
I am really puzzled myself. How the fuck did Pikey get such strenght at Heavyweight?

Pikey was always confident he would be too much for Kimbo. He'd been having bar room brawls in Boston all week in the build up to the fight and he said that the whiskey he drank in the dressing room was enough to numb the pain from Kimbo's punches.

laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif

Something just isn't right. Were going to make an investigation. Pikey must have been on roids...
Blayde
LOL I cant believe what happened ... Hows Awesome gonna be able to take on The Pikey now!? laugh.gif
BigJuicyHog
Lol this is as funny as Oxy Con Mon-Tunney. When is Pikey gonna get his shot at the HW title smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.