Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Paul Malignaggi vs. Jimmy Jack Judah Undisputed World Jr. Welterweight Championship REMATCH Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Sunday April 13, 2008 is a huge rematch in the deep and red hot 140 lbs. division.

A Top Pound 4 Pound Fighter, The reigning and defending first ever Undisputed Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World, Paul Malignaggi (26-7-0 10KOs) puts his titles on the line in his first defense against the #1 Contender, Jimmy Jack Judah (30-1-0 21KOs)

Malignaggi is fresh off his first round knockout victory over Floyd Mayweather Jr. to become the first ever Undisputed Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World. Jimmy Jack Judah is fresh off of his UD victory over 2 Division World Champion Luis Collazo in a Jr. Welterweight eliminator which including 2 knockdowns in the final round.

Will Malignaggi continue to ride his hot streak and retain his titles? Or will Jimmy Jack avenge his lone defeat and claim the undisputed championships and fulfill his potential?

Paul Malignaggi Career Highlights :

W UD 12 Junior Do Prado - gives the first loss to future world champion Prado.
W SD 12 Von Kaiser - gives the first loss to Kaiser in a battle of prospects.
W UD 12 Smooth Eddie Chaplin - gives the first loss to future world champion Chaplin
W KO 6 Pavel "The Spy" Molotov - knockout win over the former world champion
W UD 12 Buddy McGirt - solid win over the top contender
W UD 12 "Sublime" Buddy Shine - solid win over the former world champion
W UD 12,L KO 5 Mike Taylor - wins the lineal jr. welterweight title in fight 1.
L KO 9, W UD 12, W UD 12 Sigmund Kraab - gets revenge over the long time top contender.
W UD 12 Roland Navarette - solid win over the 2 division world champion & former #1 p4p fighter.
W TKO 9 CyruS "Running Man" ViruS - to win lineal jr. welterweight title for the second time.
W UD 12 Jimmy Jack Judah - takes the zero of 29-0 undefeated #1 contender.
W KO 1 Floyd Mayweather Jr. - to become the first ever Undisputed Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World when unifying his lineal title to Mayweather's world jr. welterweight title.

------

Jimmy Jack Judah Career Highlights :

W TKO 7 Carlos "El Apostle" Maussa - win over the hall of famer
W MD 12, W UD 12 Buddy McGirt - solid wins over the top contender.
W KO 11 Sigmund Kraab - solid win over the top contender
W UD 12, W UD 12 Floyd Mayweather Jr. - pair of wins/no contests over the future world champion.
W UD 12 Luis Collazo - win over the 2 division world champion

--------------

PLACE YOUR UNDISPUTED BETS!
BigG
Cyrus, you must be hating your creation, Paulie Malignaggi right about now. laugh.gif
CyruS
Yeah, I'm mad.gif

but even though you took my creation to the undisputed jr. welterweight championships...

I took your creation Joan Guzman and took him all the way to #1 p4p laugh.gif

We are on even ground.

But still......

DAMN YOU MALIGNAGGI!
BigG
Don't hate on Paulie..he is just a humble kid living a childhood dream.

But then again he beat your 3 top fighters at 140 back to back so yeah I guess you got a good reason too. laugh.gif

PAULIES GONNA WHOOP JIMMY JACK JUDAH'S ASS FOR BROOKLYN.

CyruS
QUOTE(Jimmy Jack Judah - #1 140 Pound Contender)
I GOTSS TAAAAA WIIINNNN FOOOO DDAAAA SOOUUTTHHEERRNNNN JUUUUDAAAAHHHSSSSSS
CyruS
Malignaggi put on a boxing display as he defeated Jimmy Jack again with wide scores of 120-109, 120-112, 119-111.

There is no #1 contender because Ngoudjo and Floyd Mayweather Jr. fought to a draw so they are having a rematch to decide.

Malignaggi will have to face the next available contender.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.