Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lanky "Maxy" Gawn vs. CyruS "Iron" ViruS - The Rematch : Return Of Iron!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Sunday April 13, 2008 is an event man fans from the beginning of the league has been waiting for!

The Heavyweight Rematch clash that marks the return of one of the most feared fighters in the history of the game, CyruS "Iron" ViruS.

Former 2-Time Heavyweight Champion Of The World, Lanky "Maxy" Gawn (32-3-0 14KOs) takes on CyruS "Iron" ViruS (20-2-0 18KOs) in his return to the big time events.

Everyone recalls when Iron was the most dominate World Heavyweight Champion ever, knocking out every #1 contender in his titanic reign. On August 19, 2007 he was upset by Lanky Gawn when Iron dropped a UD loss and the World Heavyweight Championship to him. This is marked as the birth of the Giant Super Heavyweight ERA that has dominated the World Heavyweight Championship picture since then.

Iron went to prison after losing his crown and did not return to have a fight until over 4 months later.

Iron has since fought no names and even lost a match via DQ over a questionable low blow, however he avenged that defeat with a first round knockout.

For all the betters out there, Iron has not made it out of the first round since August 19 of last year. So his stamina is put into question.

Lanky Gawn Career Highlights :

L KO 1, W TKO 4, W KO 7, W KO 11 CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS - avenged his defeat
W UD 12, W UD 12 "Big Daddy" Riddick Bowe - solid win over top contender
W UD 12 CyruS "Iron" ViruS - to win the world heavyweight championship
W KO 4, L UD 12 Harold "Harry" Angus - knocked out undefeated Cruiserweight champion Angus in fight 1. Lost his 2nd heavyweight title in the 2nd fight.
W UD 12 Max Kellerman - solid win over the former cruiserweight champion and future world heavyweight champion.
W UD 12 "Iron" Mike Tyson - solid win over the contender
W UD 12 James "The Reaper" Roper - solid win over the long time top contender
W UD 12 dark heaven - solid win over the top contender

-----------

Iron Career Highlights :

W KO 8, W KO 8 Monte "Where My Money" Montegomery - fight 1 in a battle of undefeated contenders. Fight 2 title defense.
W KO 10 Ben Wallace - to win the world heavyweight championship
W UD 12, W KO 11, W UD 12 James "The Reaper" Roper - solid wins over the #1 contender.
W KO 9 "Big Daddy" Riddick Bowe - solid win over the top contender
W KO 7 Shawn Bradley - simply for knocking out the 7 foot 1 inch 295 pound giant.
L DQ 1, W TKO 1 Tomato King - avenging a bogus DQ loss in dominating fashion.

-----

Place your bets on the return!
The CEO
Lanky is feeling good despite his loss to Angus....he may have been "stunned" according to the results, but he told me he was never hurt....now he knows he can give and take with the power punchers and rock them back...it was a great learning experience for both Lanky and myself...

Lanky by clear UD or late TKO.
Maxy
I still think Lanky has a lot left in the tank. I knew he could punch, he just doesn't load up very often but CEO, those stats he has are damn impressive for a 6ft 10" heavyweight boxer and I believe he will be too good for Iron and knock him out.
CyruS
QUOTE(Iron - Former Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
Lanky Gawn, I want to throw down your kid and stomp on his testicles, and then you will know what it is like to experience waking up everyday as me. And only then will you feel my pain. (Iron looks at female reporter) It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know...

The CEO
I don't know why...but that quote always gets me...laugh.gif

QUOTE(Lanky Gawn)
Yeah...that's a good one, SS...makes me laugh too...(stays pokerfaced)...but as you see...I don't laugh on the outside...The Lanky One laughs on the inside....and speaking of inside...you try to rush me, Iron...you're gonna get one of these...

(Gawn throws a VICIOUS right uppercut to the chandelier above his head....shattering it and shorting all the lights out in the press room)

CRACK! POP!! SNAPPLE!! SNAPPLE!!

(the fans and reporters put their lighters up and start with the slow chant..."lanky...Lanky...LANKY....LANKY!! LANKY!!!!"
CyruS
QUOTE(Iron - Former Heavyweight Champion Of The World)
I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me. When I got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined. However, I am getting paid Millions to smash Lanky and I will. I could knock Lanky out in the third round but I want to do it slowly, so he would remember the night for a long time.
CyruS
Iron gets knocked out for the first time in his career in the 4th round.

He was later seen fornicating with a female reporter.
The CEO
laugh.gif

I was even surprised by the result....The only fighter to KO Iron does look very, very good on his resume....I think I've found the perfect plan for Lanky.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.