Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Lights Out - Zab "Super" Judah World Welterweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Sunday April 13, 2008 marks a hall of famer's will to dare for more greatness.

A Top Pound For Pound Fighter, Reigning and Defending 3-Time Welterweight Champion Of The World, CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS (23-7-1 15KOs) puts his title on the line against Former 2-Time Jr. Welterweight Champion Of The World and Hall Of Fame Fighter Zab "Super" Judah (28-14-3 22KOs)

Will Lights Out finally stop losing his welterweight title on his first defense and clean out the HOFer? Or will Zab Judah claim the welterweight championship????

Lights Out Career Highlights :

W TKO 7 Joshua Clottey - solid win in a battle between top prospects
W KO 12 Ronald Hearns - solid win over future 2 division world champion
W KO 7 Little Daddy Fame - solid win in a batte between top prospects
W UD 12 Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke - solid win over the contender
W TKO 2, W KO 10 Edson Berto - solid win over top contender in world title eliminator. Wins Welterweight Title in fight 2.
W UD 12 Luis Collazo - For the Welterweight Title
L UD 12, L KO 2, W TKO 6 Smooth Eddie Chaplin - loses title in fight 1. avenges losses with a TKO victory in fight 3.
L KO 6, W UD 12 Maxy KoKaine - loses welterweight title in fight 1. avenges loss and regains the welterweight title for the 3rd time in fight 2.

-------

Zab Judah Career highlights :

L MD 12, L SD 12, L UD 12, W TKO 6 CyruS "Running Man" ViruS - lost jr. welterweight title in fight 3. avenged his losses with knockout win in fight 4.
L UD 12, W KO 11 Wolfgang Georg Hegel - avenges defeat on the former world champion.
W KO 2, W KO 1 Jabdiel Judah - wins jr. welterweight title for the first time in fight 2.
L KO 9, W UD 12, W KO 2, W UD 12 - avenges defeat and wins jr. welterweight title for the 2nd time in fight 4.
W UD 12, W TKO 12 Buddy McGirt - solid win over the top contender.
W TKO 2 Ronald Hearns - solid win over the future 2 division champ
L KO 8, W TKO 5 Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson - avenges defeat to the former world champion
L KO 4, W UD 12, W KO 7 Carlos "El Apostle" Maussa - avenges defeat to the former world champion and HOFer and helps kill Maussa with the combination of Maussa's cancer.
W KO 1 William Joppy - KO win over the future world champion.
W TKO 9 Pavel "The Spy" Molotov - solid win over the contender.
L UD 12, W KO 11 Sigmund Kraab - avenges defeat to the long time top contender.
W KO 1 Paul Malignaggi - KO victory over the future first ever undisputed jr. welterweight champion

----------

PLACE YOUR BETS!
The CEO
They say to always bet on black...and Zab Judah is THE BLACKEST....so it's elementary...lol

Judah by KO.

BigG
Zab Judah:

"yo Lights Out, u comin' to MY muhfuckin hometown, BK, to try whoop me in front of my fellow brooklynites!? MUHFUCKA, u know what KRS1 said about brooklyn, BROOKLYN keep on takin' fool! a BROOKLYNTE is gonna TAKE yo muhfuckin title...and that brooklynite iz da DARK LORD!!!!!!!!!! u comin' into hostile territory foo'...we dont play here in BK! so ima give u a nice welcome fool...ima knock yo ass out and send u back to Jersey with a muhfuckin ICE PACK!!!!!!!!!

if u aint know, my city and I are the truth! what!!?!?

at the end of day, im still gon' be too hood for yo ass lights out! yall aint PREPARED for a muthafuckin killa like me! ima make yo' stay at BK a brutal one!

P4P da best yah heard! BROOKLYN GONNA TAKE YO TITLE LIGHTS OUT!"
CyruS
QUOTE(Lights Out - 3 Time Welterweight Champion Of The World)
You can kiss my ass Zab. You a shot fighter son! You OLD DAWG! Move off to the side and know yo damn role you fuckin bum! You aint got what it takes to step in the ring with me! Ima whip yo ass you milk dud lookin mufucka! I DONT LIKE YA DAWG! IMA KICK YO ASS INFRONT OF YO OWN DAMN MAMA WHO SITTING IN DA FRONT ROW. YOU AINT GOTTA WHAT IT TAKES TO BEAT A MAN LIKE ME! WORD!
BigG
Zab Judah:

"dont be scuuuured Lights OUT...actually there is a muhfuckin reason for u to be SCURRED.....cuz i aint shot!!! i been torturing everyone at my gym 160 below foo'. mothafucka, u did it. U DID IT...theres something deep inside me..uknowmsayin...something dark..called THE WRATH OF ZAB...in dis fight...i will release da wrath of zab..that means its SEEK and destroy until i tap dat chin foo!

knowmsayin....like i said foo, yall aint prepared to deal with someone as hood as me! KOKAINE aint good foo! BERTO aint hood like me! Smooth eddie chapplin aint HOOD like me! u done it now lights out!

BK gonna witness a slaughter!"

(Crowd Chants)*Judah! Judah! Judah!*(Crowd Chants)
CyruS
I've been makin all my sparring partners wear a Zab Judah mask. I've been beating the livin shit out of these fucks. Matter of fact. I plan on rollin down to brooklyn in a few days. Ima pay yo girl a visit. NAH MEAN! I got Running Man's High Def camera ready for the recording! WOOOOORRRDDDDD!
The CEO
The Hood is strong within these two....this could be a fucking WAR!!
BigG
yo LIGHTSOUT...if u keep quiet and listen...the thousands and THOUSANDS of BROOKLYNITES are chanting their fellow BKnite, zab judah's NAME!!!!

*Judah! Judah! Judah!*

lights out, my girl is hidden foo'....shes mine and mine only! but guess what foo...i dont think no GIRL could resist me and me if i DECIDE to flirt and seduce them foo'....yall betta not fuck around!

LIGHTSOUT, i might hurt yo' ass so bad and send u into a retirement so u can eat yo crispy cream donuts and get fat like yo boss TOS fool....
CyruS
My boss is CyruS not TOS ya heard. Secondly, you ugly dawg! Look at you! You wish you had my good looks ya bum! You wish you was a p4p fighter! You wish you was da welterweight champ of da world! Fact is dawg, you can wish and dream all ya want. Reality will hit ya ass on sunday in the form of my left hook right in yo damn face. Yo ass gonna be lookin up towards the lights wonderin... damn what happened? And that's when it will hit ya dawg, yo sorry ass got ended by lights out. YO LIGHTS GOT TURNED OUT. Ima run you over dawg. You dont belong in the same ring with the beast! I am p4p the man! After I beat yo ass, I'll prolly jump to 154 and beat that asshole Travis Simms! YEAH! IM LOOKIN PAST YA!
BigG
dis gon' be a war foo! im comin' for blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOOOOD!

yo...my man..WILLIAM SLOPPPPAAAAY JOPPPPPAYYY beat Travis Simms.....i kod Joppy in 1! u might be able to beat simms but you aint beating me foo!
CyruS
This ain't gonna be no war, this is gonna be a funeral! Yo funeral chump! You aint neva want to come back to the fight game after i whip yo ass. AYE, Im headin to brooklyn soon dawg, Ima find yo girl. I GOT RUNNIN MANS CAM READY! YEAH YOU GON BE MAD AFTER I KNOCK YO DAMN LIGHTS OUT AND WHEN YO ASS WAKES UP, ON THE BIG SCREEN WILL BE THE TAPE WITH ME AND YO GIRL! YEEAAAHHHHH!
BigG
Zab Judah:

"Yo lightsout, yo next stop after dis fight gon be mcdonalds and burger like yo mans TOS!!!! u gon BALLOON up foo! better not fuck around foo, after i knocks u out, i might offer yo girl chettah she wont refuse, and shell be with me!!!"
CyruS
Zab needs to go head wit dat nonsense. Ayo Zab! Go lose to Sigmund Kraab again. You AINT GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BEAT MY ASS! IMA WHIP YO ASS ALL OVER BROOKLYN! NEW JERRRZZZZ IS IN DA HOUSE! WE OWN THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS DA GIANTS! AND AFTA SUNDAY IMA OWN YO ASS, YA GIRLS ASS, AND BROOKLYN! WOOORRDDDD!
BigG
What Zab will do to Lights Out tonight wont be pretty....Lights Out made a SERIOUS error talking about Judah's beautiful wife.

Even if Zab losses, lights Out might gain 200...maybe 300 injury points tonight.

Lights Out is in ZAB'S backyard....Zab is gonna get nasty tonight.

Zabs entire fight plan is built to just physcially punish Lights Out...

Zab by KO.
BigG
AND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judah KO's Lights Out in round 12 to become the new Champ!

That was a vicious war...Judah gained 82 IP's..But like I said, Lights Out made a serious error talking about Zab's wife. Nobody can withstand the wrath of Zab.
Maxy
"Super" Judah produced a sensational performance.
CyruS
Lights Out has butter fingers when it comes to the welterweight title. Just when you think he might make it out of his first title defense, he loses it laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.