Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Marquez call Pac out in the phillipines!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
kidbazooka1
Marquez was present at the Penalosa/Vorapin fight this past saturday. I was shocked by the huge applause that Marquez recieved when he was introduced.

Marquez was also interviewed in a filipino talk show and also called Manny out agian hopefully this puts pressure on team Pacqiuao to take the fight before Marquez starts to decline.

Marquez confronts Pac
CreDog
Damn... He sounds desperate and obsessed. I watched the clip and thought it was a claseless gesture....

Regardless or not of who you thought won, Marquez is acting as if he almost knocked Manny out and he ran out of time.

BTW, they love Morales in the Philippines and treated Larios like a king!!
Douchebag
You can't really blame Marquez, I mean what other fights does he have left at this point.
gods son
lol awwwww!!!!!

its part of the sport and it shows the sportsmanship.. go there face to face and ask for a rematch!!
CreDog
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 7 2008, 09:03 AM) [snapback]385315[/snapback]
You can't really blame Marquez, I mean what other fights does he have left at this point.

Good Point, Manny is his cash cow and somewhat vice versa.

Tha Docta
marquez knows that if he doesnt put 100% of his efforts into getting a rematch that it wont happen. odds are that it wont happen anyway, but its really his only chance. it reeks of desperation. marquez made 1.5 mil for the rematch and will probably make peanuts against anyone else willing to face him at 130lbs.

kidbazooka1
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 7 2008, 10:47 AM) [snapback]385314[/snapback]
Damn... He sounds desperate and obsessed. I watched the clip and thought it was a claseless gesture....

Regardless or not of who you thought won, Marquez is acting as if he almost knocked Manny out and he ran out of time.
BTW, they love Morales in the Philippines and treated Larios like a king!!

Desperate and obsessed? why I am not suprise to hear that from you.LOL

If the roles were reveresed I bet the Pac guys would say Marquez is scared and wants no part of Manny.

Marquez like most knows that he won that fight Im sure part of it is the money(which fighter doesn't fight for the money)but also to prove that he is the better fighter.

Sh*t just take a look at the link below and you'll see how most of the experts scored the fight, many of Pacqiuao's own country men thought Marquez won aswell thats say's alot.

Marquez/Pac score's
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 7 2008, 01:20 PM) [snapback]385325[/snapback]
Marquez like most knows that he won that fight Im sure part of it is the money(which fighter doesn't fight for the money)but also to prove that he is the better fighter.

If Marquez were content 'knowing' that he won the fight the way you've been trying to claim yourself to be then he wouldn't be begging for a rematch.

Goes back to the argument in the previous thread. Manny officially won the fight and is seen as the winner. Marquez wants to fight again to try and avenge his loss.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Apr 7 2008, 02:23 PM) [snapback]385326[/snapback]
If Marquez were content 'knowing' that he won the fight the way you've been trying to claim yourself to be then he wouldn't be begging for a rematch.

Goes back to the argument in the previous thread. Manny officially won the fight and is seen as the winner. Marquez wants to fight again to try and avenge his loss.

Yes even though most thought he won it's still not official im sure he would like to make it official by getting the rematch.

Manny on the other hand looks like he wants no part of Marquez. When Marquez was jokeing around by asking for a pen and paper for the contract Manny looked all nervous and sh*t. Pac himself even said that he was lucky that night to get the decision.

And if Manny really thought he could/did beat Marquez why won't he take the rematch asap since he can't make more money fighting anyone else, but just like he said he got luck by getting the "W" he knows he can't beat Marquez so why risk it.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Apr 7 2008, 02:23 PM) [snapback]385326[/snapback]

What kind of backward ass logic is this? I were to get robbed in a fight I would want to fight the rematch as soon as possible to show the world who the better man really is. I don't think Marquez will be content untill he gets the official W over Pac-Man.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 7 2008, 02:47 PM) [snapback]385330[/snapback]
What kind of backward ass logic is this? I were to get robbed in a fight I would want to fight the rematch as soon as possible to show the world who the better man really is. I don't think Marquez will be content untill he gets the official W over Pac-Man.

exactly.
Tha Docta
manny had a draw against marquez, then beat him in the rematch. those are the facts. even the experts that had marquez winning admit that the fight could have gone either way and have no problem with the decision. there were plenty of people that scored the fight for manny as well. the rematch should have taken place well before this year but marquez and his team of retards wanted to fight chris john instead to prove a point.

a rematch would be nice but i dont see it happening anytime soon. manny's going up to 135 and will make plenty of money without marquez.
CreDog
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 7 2008, 12:20 PM) [snapback]385325[/snapback]
Desperate and obsessed? why I am not suprise to hear that from you.LOL

If the roles were reveresed I bet the Pac guys would say Marquez is scared and wants no part of Manny.

Sh*t just take a look at the link below and you'll see how most of the experts scored the fight, many of Pacqiuao's own country men thought Marquez won aswell thats say's alot.

Marquez/Pac score's

The roles were reversed you idiot.... Marquez didn't take the initial rematch remember?? Or did you forget.. Don't speak for me moron, I didn't call him scared---- but oh yeah, I'm sure you were saying it was political right??

I don't give a shit what your score card was... showing me that the "boxing experts" thought Marquez won is absurd... Remember 2 "professional judges" had Pac winning-- it is what is-- so deal with it you whiny bitch...

Why am I not surprised you created a post like this LOL--- Your definitely a shit for brains.....
CreDog
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 7 2008, 12:47 PM) [snapback]385330[/snapback]

If you were to get robbed??? This wasn't a robbery--- He wants a rematch for MONEY....You said it yourself, who else would he fight for that kind of $$?

Tha Docta
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 7 2008, 04:09 PM) [snapback]385339[/snapback]
If you were to get robbed??? This wasn't a robbery--- He wants a rematch for MONEY....You said it yourself, who else would he fight for that kind of $$?

exactly. all of a sudden this is a robbery now?? JMM is 34 and knows his chance of getting big paydays is coming to a close. Pac represents the only chance for him to make money. unless JMM is fighting manny, I imagine his purses dont get that high at all. the man squandered away his prime by making idiotic decisions and now hes trying to make up for it.
Douchebag
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 7 2008, 04:09 PM) [snapback]385339[/snapback]

What I meant to say was if I felt that I got robbed. Which is obvious that RMM feels that way would be going after rematch. You can't deny that he has a definite case that he won the fight your acting as if he got blown out and he is asking for rematch just for the money ala Zab Judah. Thats bullshit and you know it Marquez has a legitimate point, there is no clear indication as to who is the better fighter so rematch is not something that is out of the question. In either case only one of these guys wants to prove once and for all who is clearly the better fighter. The money is just the Icing on the cake.
CreDog
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 7 2008, 02:42 PM) [snapback]385344[/snapback]
What I meant to say was if I felt that I got robbed. Which is obvious that RMM feels that way would be going after rematch. You can't deny that he has a definite case that he won the fight your acting as if he got blown out and he is asking for rematch just for the money ala Zab Judah. Thats bullshit and you know it Marquez has a legitimate point, there is no clear indication as to who is the better fighter so rematch is not something that is out of the question. In either case only one of these guys wants to prove once and for all who is clearly the better fighter. The money is just the Icing on the cake.

Dude, I NEVER EVER said JMM got blown out... It was a close fight, many rounds could have gone either way. I am OBVIOUSLY a big Pac fan, but seriously-- it was a close fight.

I was the first one to admit he lost the first Eric Morales fight... It was El Terible's night.

I'm with you, "don't get it twisted" of course JMM has a legitimate point, it's one thing to feel like you won.... AND it's another thing to rant and rave that you were robbed... We get it, you think you won, you went out and polled people in Japan, England and the Philippines and they think you won, but GEEEEEZ this is boxing and this wasn't a robbery.

So what if Manny wants to win a belt and not fight Marquez NEXT... If he beats Diaz, I think he'll fight Marquez again and they'll both make a lot of money.

Last thing, I'm sure many of you never thought Manny was going to fight JMM after the Barrera fight... Admit it....
Tha Docta
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 7 2008, 04:42 PM) [snapback]385344[/snapback]

now you act as if money doesnt have anything to do with it. i dont think you will find anyone on this board that will say manny blew out JMM. these guys will obviously always have a close fight with each other. and i have a feeling that if a 3rd fight is made there will be just as much bitching after its over.

the reality of the situation is that manny has plenty of options while JMM doesnt have many at all. he could fight guzman but he would make a fraction of what he made against manny and its a fight I think he loses.

Mean Mister Mustard
Paquiao is waiting for Marquez to get older and slower, then he will take the third fight. I also think Marquez won the fight and yes, it was close enough to go either way. All the more reason to have a rubbermatch. I am sure Paquiao would fight anyone, I am not so sure Arum does though. The last 2 rounds saw Paquiao get dominated and I am sure they are still fresh in Arum's mind.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 7 2008, 04:06 PM) [snapback]385338[/snapback]
The roles were reversed you idiot.... Marquez didn't take the initial rematch remember?? Or did you forget.. Don't speak for me moron, I didn't call him scared---- but oh yeah, I'm sure you were saying it was political right??

I don't give a shit what your score card was... showing me that the "boxing experts" thought Marquez won is absurd... Remember 2 "professional judges" had Pac winning-- it is what is-- so deal with it you whiny bitch...

Why am I not surprised you created a post like this LOL--- Your definitely a shit for brains.....

Wow it must really hurt to see all those score cards.

Listen to yourself you stupid piece of sh*t. Do you believe every decision the judges give? in that case Holyfield deserved a draw agianst Lewis in the 1st fight and Ramirez was really the 1st man to legitimately beat Whiatker. You dumb f*cking idiot.

As for the post this is a boxing forum and you obviously didn't like what you saw so in that case don't post muthafucker.

You f*cking Pac nutthuggers are some amazingly stupid little f*cks. Do us all a favor and get the f*ck out of here.
I
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 7 2008, 05:55 PM) [snapback]385357[/snapback]
Paquiao is waiting for Marquez to get older and slower, then he will take the third fight. I also think Marquez won the fight and yes, it was close enough to go either way. All the more reason to have a rubbermatch. I am sure Paquiao would fight anyone, I am not so sure Arum does though. The last 2 rounds saw Paquiao get dominated and I am sure they are still fresh in Arum's mind.

exactly, arum wants nothing to do with this fight for a long time. why bother, manny can get paid fighting anyone. he doesn't need marquez, and arum knows it.
Mean Mister Mustard
Yeah, Arum would hate it if a Golden Boy fighter beat one of his. But I don't get it, say Paquiao would lose to Marquez in the rubbermatch. Would that make him any less marketable? He's already a star, he would not lose much if he were defeated.

This is what is wrong in boxing, fighters unwilling to take fights for fear of losing marketabilty in the event of a loss. Look at Paquiao's loss to Morales. Did that end his career? Is Paquiao in the gutter? Or Mosley's loss to Cotto, did that end Mosley's future? Look at Judah, loses 2 in a row and he's still getting paydays.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 7 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]385363[/snapback]
Yeah, Arum would hate it if a Golden Boy fighter beat one of his. But I don't get it, say Paquiao would lose to Marquez in the rubbermatch. Would that make him any less marketable? He's already a star, he would not lose much if he were defeated.

This is what is wrong in boxing, fighters unwilling to take fights for fear of losing marketabilty in the event of a loss. Look at Paquiao's loss to Morales. Did that end his career? Is Paquiao in the gutter? Or Mosley's loss to Cotto, did that end Mosley's future? Look at Judah, loses 2 in a row and he's still getting paydays.

yeah, but judah is making nearly the kind of cheese he could have if he didn't lose to baldomir. if he actually beats any of his good opponents he's making a shitload more than he does now.

sure, a loss definitely hurts your marketability, it doesn't ruin it, but it does fade your star a bit. If Mosley had beat Cotto, or never lost to Forrest, he'd be a much bigger star and getting much bigger paydays than he does now. not losing is just another weapon in a promoters arsenal for getting the most money he possibly can for himself and his fighter.
CreDog
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 7 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]385359[/snapback]

Listen to yourself you stupid piece of sh*t. Do you believe every decision the judges give? in that case Holyfield deserved a draw agianst Lewis in the 1st fight and Ramirez was really the 1st man to legitimately beat Whiatker. You dumb f*cking idiot.

As for the post this is a boxing forum and you obviously didn't like what you saw so in that case don't post muthafucker.

You f*cking Pac nutthuggers are some amazingly stupid little f*cks. Do us all a favor and get the f*ck out of here.
I

What score cards, the official or unofficial? The unofficial doesn't hurt me bitch.... The official well, it is what it is... my guy won---OFFICIALLY. So ask yourself the same question cocksucker, "Does it really hurt to see all of the "OFFICIAL" scorecards? I guess so, because you keep posting all of this shit.

I don't believe.... huh??? You probably meant agree with every decision the judges deliver, but it is what it is and this fight was not a robbery. OF COURSE, there are some decisions that were outrageous... both fights you mention are CLEAR examples.. this is not.

For you to think that way, then I guess you are Marquez nuthugger.

Lastly--- Fuck you bitch.... I ain't going anywhere, I'll be here to clown your shit for brains ass for along time....

FOR EVERYONE ELSE.... I thought it was a REALLY close fight, if Marquez won, I would understand... this is boxing and very subjective.

CreDog
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 7 2008, 05:01 PM) [snapback]385359[/snapback]

I

Lastly... Because douche, I am feeling a little frisky... "you obviously didn't like what you saw" who the fuck are you Emanuel Steward??? Do you mean "you obviously didn't like what you've seen"?

Thank you for playing are you smarter than a 5th grader....
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 7 2008, 09:59 PM) [snapback]385376[/snapback]
Lastly... Because douche, I am feeling a little frisky... "you obviously didn't like what you saw" who the fuck are you Emanuel Steward??? Do you mean "you obviously didn't like what you've seen"?

Thank you for playing are you smarter than a 5th grader....

what a f*cking dork. clapping.gif

I bet you feel pretty damn tough talking so much sh*t behind a keyboard huh? punk ass muthafucker.

I bet it didn't make you feel any better that your boy himself even admitted to being lucking that sh*t must have really hurt. You get all defensive and sh*t when anyone mentions the fight hmm I wonder why?

Who the f*ck are you gonna clown all you've been doing is showing your lack of boxing knowledge to everyone.
rusty_trombone
remember also, when manny wanted a rematch the first time and marquez turned him down. the tables have turned a bit this time.
torvix2000
Flaherty (the replaced judge) was interviewed and he said that he scored it 114-113 in favor of Pac. He was at ringside.

By the way, Morales was well loved when he came to the Philippines. Marquez was, initially, too. Those Flips are warm hosts.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 7 2008, 11:54 PM) [snapback]385385[/snapback]
remember also, when manny wanted a rematch the first time and marquez turned him down. the tables have turned a bit this time.

In the first fight there was no winner Marquezand Manny both wanted the rematch Marquez just wanted more money than what they were offering him. And I don't blame him for that yes he fucked up my taking the John fight in Indonesia but he was never avoiding Pac he just wanted to get more $$$.

In the 2nd fight most people believe Marquez deserevd the win that should make Manny want to take the fight to prove that he is the better fighter which Im sure he does. I think it's his team that wants no part of Marquez whatsoever. I don't believe there trying to hold out for a bigger payday because there is no bigger payday at 130/135lbs. They just don't want to fight him anymore plain and simple.

Thats the difference Marquez was not avoiding Pac he just wanted more money. Manny on the other hand looks like he is avoiding Marquez maybe not him but his people sure are.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Apr 8 2008, 12:45 AM) [snapback]385390[/snapback]
Flaherty (the replaced judge) was interviewed and he said that he scored it 114-113 in favor of Pac. He was at ringside.

By the way, Morales was well loved when he came to the Philippines. Marquez was, initially, too. Those Flips are warm hosts.

Yhea I was pretty suprised to hear the applause Marquez recieved when he was introduced. I think they also said that Marquez himself was shocked aswell.
torvix2000
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 8 2008, 04:49 AM) [snapback]385392[/snapback]
In the 2nd fight most people believe Marquez deserved the win that should make Manny want to take the fight to prove that he is the better fighter which I'm sure he is.

I don't know. I thought Marquez won the rematch, too. But it was close. A third fight won't prove that he's the better fighter. I mean, Forrest didn't prove that he's better than Mosley. It proved he has Mosley's number.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Apr 8 2008, 01:14 AM) [snapback]385395[/snapback]
I don't know. I thought Marquez won the rematch, too. But it was close. A third fight won't prove that he's the better fighter. I mean, Forrest didn't prove that he's better than Mosley. It proved he has Mosley's number.

I see what you mean but because of the controversy surrounding both fights I think a third fight is inevitable or atleast should be.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 8 2008, 12:49 AM) [snapback]385392[/snapback]
In the first fight there was no winner Marquezand Manny both wanted the rematch Marquez just wanted more money than what they were offering him. And I don't blame him for that yes he fucked up my taking the John fight in Indonesia but he was never avoiding Pac he just wanted to get more $$$.

In the 2nd fight most people believe Marquez deserevd the win that should make Manny want to take the fight to prove that he is the better fighter which Im sure he does. I think it's his team that wants no part of Marquez whatsoever. I don't believe there trying to hold out for a bigger payday because there is no bigger payday at 130/135lbs. They just don't want to fight him anymore plain and simple.

Thats the difference Marquez was not avoiding Pac he just wanted more money. Manny on the other hand looks like he is avoiding Marquez maybe not him but his people sure are.

that argument holds no water, that would have been his biggest payday ever, by far. and he went to fight john for 30 grand and a roll of lifesavers. doesn't sound like a guy who wanted more money. he sounds like a guy who needed beer money, maybe nacho was short on his rent for the month.

marquez needs to move on, it's pretty clear a third fight won't happen anytime for the next 2 years or so. marquez needs manny, while manny doesn't need marquez. he needs to accept the reality of this, and fight someone else. plus, business wise, this fight is bigger in a couple of years anyway. the "controversy" won't fade by then, and marquez will have had the opportunity to get some wins under his belt to up his marketability. golden boy is smart enough to know this fight makes more money down the line.
CreDog
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 7 2008, 09:09 PM) [snapback]385381[/snapback]
what a f*cking dork. clapping.gif

I bet you feel pretty damn tough talking so much sh*t behind a keyboard huh? punk ass muthafucker.

I bet it didn't make you feel any better that your boy himself even admitted to being lucking that sh*t must have really hurt. You get all defensive and sh*t when anyone mentions the fight hmm I wonder why?

Who the f*ck are you gonna clown all you've been doing is showing your lack of boxing knowledge to everyone.

Yeah, I feel tough.. because I threatened you.... Oh wait, I didn't. I get that we're behind keyboards. Believe me, I would say this shit in front of your face.

Hey, Manny knows it was close and in all reality he was the luckier man BECAUSE.. drum roll............ IT WAS A CLOSE FIGHT! I never said Manny blew out Marquez.

You are the idiot that gets defensive when it comes to this fight, I merely post my opinion... reaction to an action.

Reading these posts, it seems you are the one being questioned regarding your boxing knowledge- not me buddy.... Go back and read a few posts..

Tha Docta
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Apr 8 2008, 09:29 AM) [snapback]385415[/snapback]
that argument holds no water, that would have been his biggest payday ever, by far. and he went to fight john for 30 grand and a roll of lifesavers. doesn't sound like a guy who wanted more money. he sounds like a guy who needed beer money, maybe nacho was short on his rent for the month.

marquez needs to move on, it's pretty clear a third fight won't happen anytime for the next 2 years or so. marquez needs manny, while manny doesn't need marquez. he needs to accept the reality of this, and fight someone else. plus, business wise, this fight is bigger in a couple of years anyway. the "controversy" won't fade by then, and marquez will have had the opportunity to get some wins under his belt to up his marketability. golden boy is smart enough to know this fight makes more money down the line.

funny shit about the roll of lifesavers, but its true. after paying his team he probably made next to nothing, but i bet those lifesavers were delicious. well worth the trip to indonesia.

we can talk promoters all we want, but i think you can tell from mannys responses that he is moving on without JMM. and JMM sees this which is why he is stalking manny at the moment.

kidbazooka1
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 8 2008, 10:20 AM) [snapback]385422[/snapback]
Yeah, I feel tough.. because I threatened you.... Oh wait, I didn't. I get that we're behind keyboards. Believe me, I would say this shit in front of your face.

Sure you would. LOL

Your first response sounded pretty damn denfensive to me what was is it" Marquez looked desperate and obsessed and classless". Do you know how stupid that sounds?

I simply posted a link to a video showing Marquez calling Pac out again and you start getting all worked up and sh*t.

I've been noticing a recurring theme throughout this topic. Everytime you post I've noticed that "Tha Docta" almost always responds right after you do and sometimes even within minutes of each other always agreeing with what you have said. Coincidence? Yeah right.

Just pointing this out Cre Dog or should I say, Tha Docta?
CreDog
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Apr 8 2008, 12:35 PM) [snapback]385447[/snapback]
Sure you would. LOL

Your first response sounded pretty damn denfensive to me what was is it" Marquez looked desperate and obsessed and classless". Do you know how stupid that sounds?

I simply posted a link to a video showing Marquez calling Pac out again and you start getting all worked up and sh*t.

I've been noticing a recurring theme throughout this topic. Everytime you post I've noticed that "Tha Docta" almost always responds right after you do and sometimes even within minutes of each other always agreeing with what you have said. Coincidence? Yeah right.

Just pointing this out Cre Dog or should I say, Tha Docta?

Hey Docta... That's pretty funny huh?? This guy thinks we are the same person. I will say that I do agree with most of the posts Docta puts up- he seems to know his stuff comparitively speaking..

Stupid sounding?? Marquez WENT to the Philippines (desperate and obsessed) started calling Pac out in front of his countrymen-- don't you think there's a time and place for that?? Marquez was even warmly greeted but yet he kept pushing Pac (classeless)...

Your telling me that taking a 20 hour plane flight isn't desperate and obsessed?? It is what it is bro...
Tha Docta
we agree on this subject so we must be the same person. makes sense. funny bazooka should accuse me of that since after reading some of his posts i was beginning to think that he shared a screen name with his little sister.
Douchebag
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 8 2008, 03:08 PM) [snapback]385450[/snapback]
Hey Docta... That's pretty funny huh?? This guy thinks we are the same person. I will say that I do agree with most of the posts Docta puts up- he seems to know his stuff comparitively speaking..

Stupid sounding?? Marquez WENT to the Philippines (desperate and obsessed) started calling Pac out in front of his countrymen-- don't you think there's a time and place for that?? Marquez was even warmly greeted but yet he kept pushing Pac (classeless)...

Your telling me that taking a 20 hour plane flight isn't desperate and obsessed?? It is what it is bro...

The dude is desperate. He is fucking 36 and if he wants to beat Pac he has to make the fight happen ASAP. I don't blame him at all, in fact if I where in his shoes I would have been throwing Manny under the bus to make the fight, regardless of how I really felt about him as person. I would make that fight happen by any means necessary, but thats just me.
CreDog
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Apr 8 2008, 02:27 PM) [snapback]385453[/snapback]
The dude is desperate. He is fucking 36 and if he wants to beat Pac he has to make the fight happen ASAP. I don't blame him at all, in fact if I where in his shoes I would have been throwing Manny under the bus to make the fight, regardless of how I really felt about him as person. I would make that fight happen by any means necessary, but thats just me.

Good post...
Mean Mister Mustard
I think people should just stop fighting over the little things and look at the big picture: The 3rd fight needs to happen. I don't see why Paquiao has to go waste his time at 135 and fight David Diaz. Everyone wants to see a third fight between JMM and Paquiao so why not do it? I think it is for the reasons I already mentioned before: Paquiao's team want Marquez to get older before they fight him again.

kidbazooka1
QUOTE(CreDog @ Apr 8 2008, 03:08 PM) [snapback]385450[/snapback]

QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Apr 8 2008, 03:21 PM) [snapback]385451[/snapback]
we agree on this subject so we must be the same person. makes sense. funny bazooka should accuse me of that since after reading some of his posts i was beginning to think that he shared a screen name with his little sister.

Damn it's funny how again you guys posted within minutes of each other back to back. clapping.gif You couldn't have made it more clear to me. laugh.gif

Thats pretty damn lame. I wonder how many other aliases you have around here.
Don Flamenco
it was a golden boy fight card in the Philippines the same time JMM is supposed to be doing a beer commercial there, rival of Manny Pacquiao and Erik Morales sponsored San Miguel Beer. Golden Boy set everything up to hype up the third fight that I think will happen sooner than everyone thinks and everyone is gobbling it all up. JMM said himself that the fight should happen during the fall. No reason why either fighter shouldn't have a fight in between to get the wheels of anticipation rolling for the third fight. Doesn't matter though, Manny could get KTFO by Diaz and JMM can get screwed by corrupt judges again for the everyieth time he's ever lost a fight and the majority of boxing fans would still buy that third fight.

You guys hear the radio interview between the two?
http://now.abs-cbn.com/ondemand/freeview/2...07-pacquiao.asx
treyes7123
Good Interview...."don't cry" LOL.

C'mon Don even your pops said JMM won... fuck.gif

QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Apr 8 2008, 06:56 PM) [snapback]385472[/snapback]
it was a golden boy fight card in the Philippines the same time JMM is supposed to be doing a beer commercial there, rival of Manny Pacquiao and Erik Morales sponsored San Miguel Beer. Golden Boy set everything up to hype up the third fight that I think will happen sooner than everyone thinks and everyone is gobbling it all up. JMM said himself that the fight should happen during the fall. No reason why either fighter shouldn't have a fight in between to get the wheels of anticipation rolling for the third fight. Doesn't matter though, Manny could get KTFO by Diaz and JMM can get screwed by corrupt judges again for the everyieth time he's ever lost a fight and the majority of boxing fans would still buy that third fight.

Don Flamenco
QUOTE(treyes7123 @ Apr 8 2008, 10:30 PM) [snapback]385475[/snapback]
C'mon Don even your pops said JMM won... fuck.gif

I did too

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...mp;#entry383361

Tha Docta
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Apr 8 2008, 09:56 PM) [snapback]385472[/snapback]

now JMM's losses are because of corrupt judges? havent heard that one yet.
Don Flamenco
you should pay more attention then
Tha Docta
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Apr 9 2008, 02:19 PM) [snapback]385538[/snapback]
you should pay more attention then

im paying attention to your idiotic statements. any judge that has JMM losing a fight is corrupt?
Don Flamenco
Do a google search and you'll find the Marquez camp blaming multiple losses to corrupt judging.

Idiot, don't read my post if you cant understand the sarcasm in it
Douchebag
QUOTE(Don Flamenco @ Apr 9 2008, 04:46 PM) [snapback]385553[/snapback]
Do a google search and you'll find the Marquez camp blaming multiple losses to corrupt judging.

Idiot, don't read my post if you cant understand the sarcasm in it

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.